Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GIF World Cup 2019(NSFW)

I'm boba Fett you better believe I believe in Lasers! I live for the bounty! Now hands up or say goodbye to right kneecap, I'm sure Jabba will be fine with a slave like you!

Wobbafett?! You dare even breath the word Pokemon when referring to the Legend of Boba Fett!
200.gif

That's Enough! This is my thread! Both of you play nice! Especially you, Megadomination23!

Tsk tsk boy, If you've not heard of the Red Light Districs of The Netherlands, you're most definitely missing a great deal in your life.

Ask @TheNaughtyOne, she knows what I mean, she can explain it in much greater detail. Which is NOT to say she works there, by NO means, but she's Dutch, that's all.
Never been to the Netherlands...no Irn Bru....get back to me when you guys get Irn Bru(Never going to happen).

I might be dumb...but whats Irn Bru?!
It's a Scottish Soft Drink., often called Scotland's second national drink. It's orange in appearance and is VERY sweet. And it is Scotland's number 1 selling soft drink, Coca Cola is the second.
snapshotimagehandler_1052240772.jpeg

And it's illegal to sell it in mainland Europe except in Denmark, due to it featuring chemicals that are feared to be a health risk but the EU(and I'm pro EU) is sometimes wrong, Britain also hangs meat in a way the EU considers bad, so they banned some British meats back in the 2000s.

Back
Top Bottom