Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GIF World Cup 2019(NSFW)

You like your presents, Garf?
b00a6360dfd1cdb5fdd38b23a4147ddf.gif

bump

Attachments

• 1512294197647.gif
    1512294197647.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1446702922513.gif
    1446702922513.gif
    293.6 KB · Views: 0
bump

Attachments

• anigif_sub-buzz-22089-1501740145-1.gif
    anigif_sub-buzz-22089-1501740145-1.gif
    774.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Los-mejores-gif-de-Jessica-Nigri-la-diosa-del-Cosplay-11.gif
    Los-mejores-gif-de-Jessica-Nigri-la-diosa-del-Cosplay-11.gif
    947.8 KB · Views: 0
classics

Attachments

• 1500643772090.gif
    1500643772090.gif
    482.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1498575468108.gif
    1498575468108.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
I still like Elie the most
To be honest they're not all that different....I'm not a great fan of Hiro's work. Fairy Tail seems to rescyle a lot of plot elements and Rave Masters' best feature was it's english Theme Song. I mean if you like them that's cool but the only thing I think Fairy Tail is good for is Wifu shit but I don't do the whole wifu thing so it's pointless to me. I like Elie but Lucy is just a carbon copy

To be honest they're not all that different....I'm not a great fan of Hiro's work. Fairy Tail seems to rescyle a lot of plot elements and Rave Masters' best feature was it's english Theme Song. I mean if you like them that's cool but the only thing I think Fairy Tail is good for is Wifu shit but I don't do the whole wifu thing so it's pointless to me. I like Elie but Lucy is just a carbon copy
You turn your nose up at them but let's be honest you've watched Fairy Tail religiously since Wendy joined! We've spoken over PMs about the series and you love Wendy, you like to think of yourself as a big brother-fu so don't lie! You like Wendy at the very least!

EDIT: Admittedly the PMS were on the old Guilty Pleasures RP site but still.

LIES! LIES AND SLANDER! I don't like Wendy...I don't know a Wendy..in anime. I mean why would a Japanese anime use the name Wendy!? Nope bullshit!

I mean I jsut like elie's design better. Fairy tail is not all that watchable fore the plot, if I can't get into it by episode 2 or 3 I tend to move onto something else

though I DO wish I could be as good in character design, but it would require alot of complexes to be undone in order to make the mistakes required to get that good

though I DO wish I could be as good in character design, but it would require alot of complexes to be undone in order to make the mistakes required to get that good
Hmm but your avatar sure is a tasty wee morsal of sexiness...she looks ripe for the taking. I'd probably get top credit from Jabba for her

heh, I have actually DONE messed up Jabba/concubine rps on this site before.

so you do bounty hunt rps?

Back
Top Bottom