Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bend over and say "Ahhhh!" (Mouse69 and R[D])

Romantic[Dream]

Supernova
Karin had come by the private practice clinic today for what was supposed to be a routine check-up and breast exam. She wasn't all that old, being twenty-four, but one of her health-nut paranoid friends had made her go and get this done when she could simply do the touch tests at home. So now she was waiting in a small line of people. She wasn't sure what position she was in line-wise, as people sat down wherever.

Karin was in a simple tee shirt and shorts, considering the days were getting warmer. She had a rather proportionate body, which kept any one asset from standing out. But all together, the package could be considered rather lovely. The brunette woman with her bob cut was keeping her face hid behind a magazine. Popular Mechanics. It was what was right next to her when she grabbed. It didn't matter what she read, so long as things got over quickly.

An hour or so had passed before the nurse stuck her head out from behind the waiting room door. Her eyes scanned the room for a moment as she glanced at her clipboard. "Karin? Is there a Karin here?" She asked, directing her question to the whole room. She was new on staff and hadn't really learned any of the regular patience by name or face yet. She moved into the room a bit more, repeating herself after a minute, hoping her first patient hadn't up and left.

"That would be me, ma'am." Karin stood up and walked to the nurse. Blushing, she looked at the young woman. She was quite shapely, and since she was in the nurse uniform, it was all really well presented. "So um...I follow you, right?"

Shapely was indeed a good way of describing her looks. Angel had the classic 'hourglass' figure, perky bust, thin waist, and a plump rear. All of her assets were well displayed in her nurse's uniform. She brushed her shoulder length, brown hair back from her face, giving those that would choose to look a nice view of her hazel eyes. She nodded to Karin, smiling at her softly. "Yes'um, right this way." She motioned back towards the doctor's office before she started off.

"A-Alright..." She followed the Nurse until they got to the doctor's office. She then just sat on the table/bed thing and just waited, since she had nothing to do normally but wait for the doctor. It'd been a long time since she'd gone to a doctor's office. She'd forgotten about that weird latexy smell.

Angel stayed with her in the office, closing the door. "The doctor has been called away on family business. Since you were only getting a breasts exam, I'll be handling that today. I hope that isn't a problem." She said, offering a soft smile.

"I see." She said rather nervously. It wasn't like she'd have been comfortable with the doctor either. "It's my first time, so you'll have to walk me through it."

"Right." Angel said with a nod and a soft smile. "First I need you to take off your shirt and bra. Then I just need you to lay back and raise your left arm above your head." She said, trying to make her directions clear and take everything one step at a time. She set her clipboard down on the counter, walking over to Karin afterwords.

Back
Top Bottom