Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Underground Resistance in a Dystopian World – With Smut

Anael

Teller of Tales
Setting: Large city in a dystopian land ruled by corporations and supported by an oppressive police force. There is an underground resistance to the government, but most citizens struggle to just stay alive, much less fight back.

My character – Captain Johan Erikson, approaching middle age at a run, is an officer in the police force and a secret member of the underground. Six feet tall, 195 pounds, wavy black hair and dark brown eyes that often appear black. He works to maintain his reputation and nickname as The Black Eyed Devil - he is a no-nonsense cop who uses whatever means are necessary to bring real criminals to justice and to help the resistance decides he wants you for personal, maybe even commercial, use.

Your Character – a young woman living with a relative who thinks she’s a burden and encourages her to find a job or leave. Create a character sketch with name, back story, general appearance, and at least one internal conflict. . If you don’t like that, say so, but this is pretty much what I’m looking for. Please send your character sketch with first message.

For two people only. Prefer public threads but let’s do the first scene privately to see if we fit. If it looks like a “go” we can copy it into a form and thread and take it from there. 60:40 smut to story. Or maybe 40:60.

The smut:
  • Consensual and non-consensual “regular” sex
  • Forced prostitution
  • Physical abuse including choking, hitting, and bondage – for pleasure and lessons
  • After care and affection
  • Probably more, and if there’s something missing you want, we can work on it if you say something to me
Lets work with two - seven paragraphs per post.

No ghosting, please! If you don’t like the direction, make some suggestions or just tell me it isn’t working for you. We’re strangers at the moment and it takes some time to find that point where each lunge receives the proper parry.

So, send a conversation or a message with your thoughts, comments and your character’s sketch/back story. Should we agree on these basics I’ll give you the story timeline. I will answer all queries, but it might take me a day or two to do so. Patience, please.

Last edited:
OK, so you don't need it. You want it so much, though, that you can't resist.

Back
Top Bottom