Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun filthy fucking

Jessmore

Super-Earth
HORNY BIMBO!
really horny tonight looking to play
Bimbofication
I am really craving a Bimbofication role play, rather it be by magic, science, hypnosis and surgery. I wanna be turned from an intelligent uptight frigged woman into a, glorious gorgeous dumb blond sex crazed bimbo.

Teen slut:
Looking to play younger girl that is a big slut, comes from a broken home, poor, always going to other peoples are friends houses. She has one friend a particularly rich friend who always asks her over, of course she always goes, however its more for chances to seduce the father. Would love to pretend to be naive , and innocent with him, while really being a greedy slut, looking to take his seed, and his money to use as blackmail to get him to make her life better and make him her submissive, for all sorts of kinky fun.

Family whore:
Love to be turned into the family little fuck pet, used by any member of the family male or female, for Christmas they just fuck me silly and leave me a sticky mess under the tree, maybe even leaving there spunk in my womb for an extra gift.

Love to play more ideas always open to fun kinky things.

I am open to playing other roles, just really horny and looking to play tonight so if you would like to try something else just message me i am very open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom