Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Halloween Vibes (F/F, NB/F)

Vikrov

Honey
Howdy, I wanna keep this introduction short and simple! Feel free to call me Vik or Bird (a fond nickname handed to me by friends)! I’ve been a roleplayer for roughly around 5 years now, and I've enjoyed it. I’ve mostly written M/M pairings, but am looking to branch further outward. Therefore, I guess it goes without saying, I am mostly new to writing W/W, NB/W main characters, but have dabbled with them as secondary for a while.

Here’s a couple things I would enjoy seeing from you! :

• Some grammatical care; this doesn’t mean I expect your replies to be perfect, I just want there to be an effort that’s all! I understand mistakes happen a lot, I make them myself. “” for dialogue and no ** for actions is all I ask.
  • No fetishization of characters. I do not write Futas. I do however write non-identifying folk and trans women, you of course are welcome to as well if desired!! I will always clarify on stages of transition in bio. All I ask is that they are confronted with care, please do not make it all about what’s been their legs.
  • Patience! I can give you all of mine, so please lend me the same. I’m a student who is in a relationship, and both those things require my attention! Sometimes i’d rather watch a movie with a loved one than to write, plus life gets crazy; things happen. I absolutely understand if you need time. I’ll never pester.
  • 2 Paragraph minimum, please!
  • Assistance in plotting. It’s a collective effort!
  • Don’t sweat anything, have fun. C:

Genres that kick butt:

• Horror
  • Supernatural/paranormal
  • Dark fantasy
  • Romance
  • Dystopian worlds

Pairings that also kick butt:

• Dollmaker with plenty of secrets/apprentice
  • Knight/rebellious princess
  • Zombie apocalypse survivors
  • Test subject/director
  • Gentle witch/wicked cursed creature coming for a cure
  • Immune cadets trapped on a spaceship plagued with a strange disease
  • Mistress or Head of the house/Maid (dull but I’d like this to be victorian era set, maybe with some spiritualism sprinked in?)

Feel free to PM if interested! Then we can smash out some details!! <3

Back
Top Bottom