Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB ๐Ÿ’Lแดœsแด›า“แดœสŸCสœแด‡ส€ส€ส: SEEKING Literate Partners๐Ÿ’ (Need Doms)

LustfulCherry

A Twisted Squeeze
Withdrawn
Hi Everyone!

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜ยฐโ‰ยฐโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
My Favorite Pairings
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฐโˆ˜โ‰โˆ˜ยฐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Older x Younger
Classmate x Classmate
Teacher x Student
Officer x Delinquent
Step/Father x Step/Son
Gang Members x MC
Bully x Victim
Singer x Obsessed Fan
Talent Agent x Talent
Step/Brother x Step/Brother
Wealthy Man x MC
Prison Cellmate x Prison Cellmate
Royalty x Non-Royal
Pokemon Anthro x Trainer
South Park Fandom

ETC...

*I do prefer to play Subs between 16 - 21*
** I don't mind MC being a Futa or Cunt boy instead**
*** My subs can be anything from a Standard Lanky Male to Big Booty Trap***

F-List
/ Top Kinks
Updated September 28th, 2019

TOP KINKS

Humiliation [Public, Extreme, SPH...etc]
Abuse [Physical, Mental, Emotional, CBT, Violence...ect]
Large Cocks [10 -12+ Inches, with 2" thickness minimal]

-- View My F-list for More --

My Ideas / Plots

How badly do you need that Scholarship?

MC is a popular jock, YC is a Gothic Nerd. Oddly, MC's family isn't wealthy, which is why getting a sports scholarship is so essential to MC. One night YC is browser over internet cam sites (for fun), and you come to a cam room titled Bull for Ball Bustin'. Intrigued YC clicks the link. As soon as the live stream loads you see MC crossdressed (or sissy) and playing with a small-sized dildo. YC decides to capture a screenshot and that tomorrow YC would confront MC. (We can discuss more details in PM).

Male Cheerleader

MC, isn't gay by any means, decided to join the high cheerleading team hoping to get the position of Mascot, however, the normally all-girl squad saw how energetic and how flexible MC could be and gives him a spot on the team. When the football players find out about the queer on the squad they decide to take full advantage of MC. Afterall guys can't get pregnant.... (We can discuss more in PM)

Humiliation at its Finest

COMING SOON

Scientific Experiment

YC is an older scientist that has kidnapped MC, homeless. YC's company has been developing a new body modification surgery procedure. YC needed a test subject but was unable to find a willing patent. With no other option, YC saw MC sleeping in a box on the street. A single sleep dart and now MC is in a hospital-like room; I am hoping to do a gender transformation. Female -> Futa -> Male or Male ->Futa -> Female or Male -> Cunt Boy - >Female or Female -> Cunt Boy -> Male .... you get the picture. (We can discuss more details in PM).

Debt Payment Plan

MC is the son of Michael Smith, a man who is in debt to the local crime gang when they come to collect their debt MC is home alone. They decide to rough MC up while they wait for MC's father to come home. When MC's dad says, he can't pay they choose to beat MC up as they hold Michael from interfering. The next day they come back, and MC is home alone. They get a little crude (but not sexual) with MC while they wait, again Michael says he can't pay. This time they knock MC and Michael out. MC wakes up in the trunk of the Pontiac. Later MC finds out that they are going to abuse, humiliate, and rape him every day until my father decides to pay. Each day things get darker, more painful, and more humiliating. (We can discuss more details in PM).

Perfect Side Squeeze

YC(s) and MC are stepbrothers, MC is a petite Femboy, and YC(s) see me as an easy fuck toy since I am a bit nerdy, and YC knows MC doesn't have many friends. YC(s) decide that MC is too pathetic to be called a boy, and YC(s) decides to fast track MC into being a cock cleaning, cum holding bitch boy, YC's prefect side squeeze. (We can discuss more in PM)

Camping Trip

MC has been friends with YC for years, and have always gone camping over summer vacation. Being 16-18 years old the two head out again for their two-month-long camping trip, but this time it will be just them. YC has always admire...no craved to be with MC, but MC says they aren't gay, even though they could be called a Femboy/Sissy with their softer femme features.

Here are the options for the outcomes:

> YC decides to sabotage the cellphones and plans to have sex with MC even if YC has to rape MC. YC knows you're going to be attending a different college anyway so why not take the summer to do as you please to MC

> Or on day two MC wakes up and finds himself laying on the ground outside the campfire as a Cunt Boy. YC finds out and decides that having the blackmail image of MC's new body would be enough to make MC into YC's sex toy over the summer

(I am open to discussing this and feel free to add onto it)

If you like any of these or have an idea that you'd like to shoot me, please PM Me!

Back
Top Bottom