Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC: Dungeon of Bad Ends

I also did the art thing. Or more got sick of perpetually being at work, and just linked an image I knew was in a workable state.

So, it's been a couple of days with no posting. I'm thinking of glossing over the social bits and skipping ahead to the dungeon proper on Friday; what do you all think? I want you to have the opportunity to roleplay a little in (relatively) low pressure environments, but I also don't want to force you to take that opportunity, if you'd rather jump into the action.

Sure ( . _ .) I was hoping to plan it out with everyone, but it's been so long that I forgot I even asked!

My character is more interested in being "alone in a crowd", so I would prefer going into the dungeon.

Alright folks, we are officially in the first room of the dungeon. Hop on over to the game thread, take a look, and decide what you'd like to do.

Alrighty! I could see if Ginger can break the lock herself, but I will wait and see if Vanya can (or wants to) do it!

I'm hoping to update tomorrow or Wednesday; I reached out to Grimoire to check if they're still in, as I haven't heard from them in a while, and haven't heard back. If I haven't heard back by Wednesday, I'll probably go ahead and make a few rolls for Vanya to keep things moving.

Alright, new update; I'll try to get another one up by Sunday. Possibly sooner depending on people's responses.

Still haven't heard from Grimoire; as it's been a couple of weeks, I may have to start looking for a good point to take Vanya out of the picture so I don't have to continue controlling her. But as we're not at a good point to do that, there's not too much of a rush, so I'm hoping to get in touch with Grimoire and see what's up.

Hello frens! Because I am a dumb-dumb, I forgot to watch the ic thread! And I completely forgot to check back with it! : O
So now imma read up and post. Just pretend Ginger was there all along.

Back
Top Bottom