Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons & Doubling Up (One on One systems smut. All Players/DMs welcome)

Grimoire

The Book of Love
So, I've recently had this fire lit under me that I would dearly enjoy to try out.

I want to play some smutty-as-fuck D&D with someone. I've run Curse of Strahd as a module full of monsters and undead out to rape a female dwarf paladin, and I am currently being run through a homebrew Isekai story where my male paladin/sorcerer is getting to pound his way through WotC's finest ladies of all shapes and sizes. And frankly, I want more. The only stipulation here is that this is going to be one on one D&D. I could maybe be talked into taking on two people at a time, but someone is getting shafted. I want my turn as a player too, yanno?

My Ideal Scenario: I'm selfish, and would like to be run through some D&D by someone -- either fucking my female adventurer with all kinds of monsters/brigands, jumping my male adventurer with all manner of magic, enchantment, and female monsters/brigands, or giving a world for my archetypal bard to wander through, getting his dick wet. This is all parallel to legitimate game systems and storytelling, not just pure smut. After all, that's what the rest of the forum is for!

Slightly Less Ideal But Welcome: We double! Either alternating weeks or some other system we can come up with, we bat the responsibility back and forth. I run a campaign for ou, you run a campaign for me. We can keep things pretty simple and enjoy the wide world of Dungeons and Deviancy together. I'm an experienced DM so I can definitely provide on my side. I'm just a selfish fuck.

Modules, homebrew, whatever, it's all on the table and open to being smutted up to the nines. PM me or leave a message here and we can talk!

This will be on either Discord or Roll20. That information will be given out only through PMs.

Back
Top Bottom