Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Fetch me the horny

Huginn

The world outside the matrix is another matrix
Withdrawn
Greetings, darlings.

I'm looking for female partners to play lewd stories with.
I want to take you on an adventure ... I want to seduce you ... I want to manipulate you into becaming my sextoy ... I want to be your daddy ... I want to be your highschool sweetheart ... I want to degrade you in public ... I want to share your slutty body with my pals during game night ... I want to marry you and take you to live with me in my reclusive castle ... I want to take care of you and protect you ... I want to spank your ass and spit on your face ...

Whatever we do, I want it to be hot and interesting and creative and original.

I like to GM and can play several characters.
English is not my first language, but I try my best and check my spelling when possible.
I play dominant males, and I enjoy sub females. I can play dub-con or con, but no rape.
I always play here - PMs, mostly.
I like to create new and original characters.
I love to chat OOC.

Main kinks - None mandatory.
- A good story and a dedicated, descriptive partner
- Vag, anal and oral
- Gangbangs and multiple penetrations
- BDSM
- Master/Slave - Owner/Pet - Blackmailer/Victim
- Humiliation and degradation

PLOT IDEAS

- Standard fantasy adventure
I'm a fighter, a strong, independent man. Unfortunately, for this particular quest, I need help. I need someone with knowledge of magic. Bonus points if she's a hot elf who is desperate to return home, exactly where I'm going.

- Warewolf and Maiden
MC is a noble, proud knight. YC is a peasant, who always admired MC but never had a chance with him, not being able to interact with nobility. One day, YC finds him hurt and naked, in the woods. He says he cannot go back to the castle and want to run away, begs YC to leave him alone. Will YC keep her distance before the full moon turn him again? She won't ...

- Bimbo Boss
YC is the daughter of the company's founder, and was always mean to MC.
That is, until MC finds those compromising e-mails, about her affairs and intentions to cross her own father. Typical blackmail material.
MC, however, is not the typical creep. He won't JUST fuck her and humiliate her ... he has been studing hypnosis, and plans on turning her into the perfect bimbo whore, eventually marrying him and giving him full control of her body, her life and her father's company.

- Fantasy GM.
I don't have a character for myself, instead I will play the entire world around YC, which can be whatever you want - as long as she's hot. The poor beauty is in a desperate quest to find her missing brother, and will do whatever necessary to find him.
This can be fantasy, scifi or even modern, but you'll have to convince me for that last one.

- Your idea - tell me what you want. I love to create new plots.

- More to cum ...

Last edited:
- Knock knock.
- who is it?
- It’s a bump!

It is the end of the Bump as we know it!

Back
Top Bottom