Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Teacher's Lover...MOM!?

Kolath

Pulsar
Crystal sat at her desk looking over the paperwork in front of her. She was dressed in a neat white blouse and mid-thigh black skirt. Her nails were manicured but short and clean with no polish. She had just enough makeup on to freshen up her face without being too much. Long fire red hair hung down to the middle of her back setting of her emerald green eyes that had a tendency to grow dark when she was aroused.

She looked up at her watch noting that one of her studentâ??s mothers was going to be here soon. she needed to speak to her about the way that her daughter had been acting. There were problems that were normal for a girl without a father as the records showed that she didnâ??t have one. Crystal looked at the picture of her student. She closed her eyes growling as she felt a stirring in her skirt. Biting her lips she thought of anything other then her cute student knowing it would be bad if anyone found out about her little extra part let alone that she was getting sexually aroused about her students.

A woman of the nearing age of 28 growled angrily under her breath as her car came to a sudden stop as she pulled in the parking spot. Her intense dark blue eyes shooting over at her seventeen teenage daughter in the passenger seat, her arms crossed and slouching in her seat knowing she was in trouble. Her deadly straight dirty blonde hair was pulled back at the nape of her neck as she opened her mouth to speak. "Now you listen to me young lady. I am sick and tired of having these meetings with at least one of your teachers because you are acting up. I know you don't have a father anymore but that is no excuse to be disrespectful. Do you hear me?" she demanded as she idly adjusted her button up top, black slacks and dress shoes were Allie's mothers clothes. She was more or so mad at her for making her late to a job interview she had in about 30 minutes or so.

Allie sighed heavily and nodded her light brown head, her blue grey eyes moving to met her mothers. "Yes mom. I hear ya.." she grumbled moving to get out of the car as she did. Allie had been told more then once how a like her and her mom, Amber, looked alike. "I'm going to go catch up with someone else and I will be back when the meeting is over." With that, before her mother could disagree Allie was jogging off in another direction leaving her mom to walk alone to the room.

Amber sighed and shook her head lightly as she heels clicked along the paved side walk of the school. Pushing aside the double doors she started towards her daughters room, knocking on the closed door as she got close enough to do so.

Crystal looked up from her paper work, â??Come in.â? looking back down for a moment she went over a couple papers before she looked up again. It was all Crystal could do not to become hard in that instant her mouth hung open for a second, she was so shocked by the beauty of the woman before her. â??Umâ?¦Mrs. Tripp please have a seat.â? She had finally found her voice, â??Thank you for coming and seeing me Iâ??m sure that it isnâ??t one of your more favorite times when a teacher asks to speak with you.â? Crystal couldnâ??t stop her eyes from roaming over the other woman for a second enjoying her beauty but also looking for a wedding ring that said her husband was still alive and around.

Amber smiled politely as she entered the room, taking the seat that was offered to her. "Hello..hm..Mrs..oh I'm sorry I don't Allie mentioned your name though I should know it. What was it again?" she questioned biting her lower lip softly. She laughed softly and shook her head a bit "No it isn't the best thing to be called for, but since Allie's father left us four years ago she has done nothing but act up since then." she spoke with a soft grin. A brief expression of grief passing over her face before vanishing, crossing her legs as she shifted in the seat. "So what has my child done this time? Nothing too bad I hope." she asked noting the woman was looking her over, but she did not think much of it. She had found Crystal to be quite the looked as well, though refined from looking her over.

Crystal sighed nodding, â??Itâ??s Miss Bell, but just call me Crystal I feel old if people start calling me that.â? She leaned back a little playing with the chain around her neck as she slowly stood and walked around to sit on the edge of the desk to look into Amberâ??s eyes, â??Iâ??m sure its nothing you havenâ??t heard beforeâ?¦she is disruptive and makes it hard for the other students to focus. But since Iâ??m sure you have heard this all before lets see if we canâ??t find some way between the two of us to fix it shall we?â? she didnâ??t want to just be another of those teachers that told a problem and expected the parents to fix it, she really wanted to help.

((sorry this took so long but I plan to be making the replies faster, just been having some medical problems that have slowed me down. how do we want to have them end up becoming lovers? and how soon?))

Back
Top Bottom