Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Roleplay and free hugs!

Isabelle

Sorta on hiatus
Withdrawn
Hello writers, and welcome to my request thread! It may look humble at the moment, but bear with me, I'm sure I'll be expanding it before long!

About myself, I'm a student from the UK, female, bi-curious and a bit of a wallflower. I love animals, fantasy, and hiding away from the rain in a snuggly blanket. While I'd love to RP if you just want to chat about something send me a PM! Playing affectionate is something I very much enjoy so if you're in need of a cup of tea and a warm hug then send me a message and I'll do my best to cheer you up or simply provide an ear to listen. With regards to how I like my roleplays, I prefer them plot-heavy, though I'm not opposed to smut!

Non-fandom plots (also happy to do anthro versions of any of these!)

Stranded with a yandere: When a cruise liner crashes in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, the surviving passengers find themselves alone on a desert island with no way to contact the outside world. One particular survivor finds that they have caught the eye of an innocent-looking but completely psychotic young girl. However when things take a turn for the worse, the girl might just end up being their salvation.

Do you love me now?: A poor college student just can't seem to get his crush's eye. No matter how hard he tries he's ignored or rejected. One night, he makes a wish to become more desirable to her, and when he wakes he finds his wish has been granted. Overnight, he has been transformed into a beautiful girl, the envy of the school and a goddess in the eyes of his crush. From that day forward he switches gender every day at midnight. How will he handle living this new double life, and will his crush ever love the real him?

A steaming cup: A slice-of-life following the day-to-day of a hospitable eating establishment, anything from a quaint cafe to a five-star-restaurant to an atmospheric bistro to a lively inn, modern or fantasy. Light and fluffy, making people happy with good food.

Cherry cola isekai of dreams: One night before bed after a long gaming session, a tired student drinks a bottle of cherry cola. The next thing they know, they've woken up in another world filled with danger and magic and adventure: a nerd's paradise. Unfortunately, their time in this world is limited to however long they sleep. It soon turns out that drinking this same cherry cola before sleeping will allow them to visit the world any time they want. When it becomes apparent that the other world is in desperate need of saving from a great evil at the same time as exams are coming up, what will one gamer torn between two worlds do?!

Curse of skin: A proud dragon loses a battle with a powerful wizard and finds themselves banished to the human realm in a form of their likeness. They hunger for nothing more than to return to their original selves and take revenge on the wizard, but after spending time with a plucky and compassionate human, will their curse turn out to be more of a blessing?

Fandom plots

Road to the Championships (Pokemon): A vanilla pokemon adventure following two childhood friends as they travel together through the region (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos) making memories and collecting badges with their pokemon and each other. Something I'd quite like to try would be using Pokemon Showdown for battles against each other, gym leaders etc!

Overnight monster girl (MGE) - A silly slice of life following a girl who wakes up one morning as a monster girl! How will she cope with high school now that her body is so different?! What will her crush think if he finds out?! For this a monster girl with hideable traits would be best, like a holstaur in a hat and trousers, a mermaid in a wheelchair or a succubus wearing makeup.

The homestay (Monster Musume) - The story of another Cultural Exchange Between Species student and their host at the same time as the anime. Come at me with your favourite monster girl and I'll give them a go as best I can!

Fandoms I'm into

Feel free to hit me up with an idea based on or in any of these existing worlds! I'm not the biggest fan of playing or playing with canons though so OCs only please!
Pokemon
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Overwatch
Monster Musume / MGE
Beastars
The 100
Future Diary
Zootopia
My Hero Acadamia (In progress, no spoilers please!)

Current things that could maybe convince me to write a smut heavy story

Fantasy Dungeon - I would LOVE to play an adventurer on a dark and gritty quest right now. I'm not familiar with any RPG systems like DnD or Pathfinder, but if you would like to use one and are willing to explain it to me I'm eager to learn! This dungeon, haunted house, castle or what-have-you would be filled to the brim with dangers seeking to rape and/or kill any wanderers that enter, from traps to monsters to ancient magics. If playing a single adventurer I would love for there to be some kind of rebirthing or regenerative system to allow for them to come back from bad ends. If playing multiple I'm happy for bad ends to be permanent. Bring your imagination, and I'm sure we can work out something fun together!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom