Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Last Time

Shahar

Star
Yeah, I'll write poetry here, short stories, the like. Will try to remember and date them.

Goodbye
I wonder now,
Do you see what you've done?
Breaking apart what once was,
A piece of me I'll never see.

I can see the smile behind your eyes,
Mocking as I step back,
Sinking your fangs into my life.
I wonder...

I can see you?
Why can't you see me?
You looked back,
While I all but bled.

One more time now,
You see, I can never know,
What once was never will,
For all I try,
All I can,
All I want is naught,
Naught but an illusionists cruel Dream.

I'll turn around,
I'll walk away,
...I'll forget ever you existed.
For now it's farewell.

This is terrible but making a poem at 4:25 am..was a bad idea.. and various..painful emotions running through me doesn't help either.

No Need
And so I sing a ballad of Death for on the morrows breath I will see you there,
Watch over me my guardian of time for my brothers peace I'll love you well,
He sits there amoungst the briar's touch holding me to ensure my trust,
Oh love well I'll protect you , you'll see, from here I shall watch and shelter thee.

Do not fret, do not worry,
Be at peace, you see,
For I am always here,
A guardian for thee,
Always protecting you,
In your times of need.

Go now be free,
I'll see you next to me.
Have fun,
dance and dream,
I'm always there right beside you,
holding you in your need.

Love ever boundless,
For you I wait.

Un-Noticed
"We will always be with you,
Wether you would wish us to be,
We will always be inside you,
No matter what you leave.

We are what we have become,
Trapped inside you,
but unwilling to be gone,
for its you that we come to.

Silent as the shadows,
as violent as 'three',
we live amoungst you,
in the minds of those you deem.

We laugh at the world,
we cry at your loss,
we hurt you in your need,
we protecet you when you dont bleed.

We are the three,
who guide you,
taint you,
love you,
hate you.

We are always there,
silently, loudly, calmly, deadly.
We reside within you,
for all to see.

We hears your cries,
we hear your screams,
we block them,
so that 'they' can not see.

We will never leave,
we are you,
as you are us.

Through you,
we shall continue on.
Through us,
your time shall not go undone. "

Night Raider
Hold me now in this way.
Because this is just a play.
The script's are faulty.
The set cast in grey.

But this is just a read through.
Nothing to be dismayed.
You'll call out my name.
So you can begin this game.

Watch for the silent words.
Of the masked crusade.
For through and through.
Will come a certain brigade.

The horses are wooden.
To suite the role.
His heart is frozen.
To bring about the code.

To stage the theft.
He had to know.
Her heart was pure.
And his to grow.

She learned his name.
While standing thus.
The Night Raider.
Of a crimson dusk.

He stood so tall.
Never afraid.
For in the end.
He trully craved.

For this moment.
A carnal lust.
For this hour.
A true power.

He is not what you see.
But a shadow to dance amoung your dreams.
Here for now.
But lost tomorrow.

Second Best
I don't wanna be,
your anything.
I don't wanna be,
your everything.

Not when I know,
I'm only second best.

Not when I know,
I'm just a quest.

I don't wanna be,
your calling girl.
I don't wanna be,
your 'loving' whore.

Not when I know,
I'm in second 'place'.

Not when I know,
your playing games.

I don't wanna be,
your anything.
I don't wanna be,
your everything.

Not when I know,
it's just for show.

Not when I know,
I'm all alone.

I don't..wanna be..your second choice,
your misplaced holding,
until she shows.

So tired of running the race,
for a never ending 'hope'.

So tired of 'dying',
for your 'little' lying.

I don't wanna be,
your anything.
I don't wanna be,
your everything.

Not when I know...I'm only second best.

-Laughs-

Amusing, this poem was one I wrote to cope with a certain someone a few years back..and now I find it can be recycled.

All my poems are copyright to me under all my Aliases here and else where.

Time to dust this area off..>.< Short story is being added. I am aware of the mistakes in it. I wrote it way to early in the morning, and on the fly. I have not taken time to fix the errors due to lack of time.

The lay out is weired because it was written for AFF.

That aside, here it is -.-

Warning: Char Death and mild gore.

Opening

Liouth took a deep breath, feeling as it caught in his chest. He winced and leaned farther back against the rough tree, hoping to relieve some of the pain in his ribs. If he had the energy he would have smirked, something so out of character for him, yet, it seemed appropriate.

His ebony wings of feathers, lay on either side of him like limp branches, torn and bloodied. His onyx colored hair had long since fallen out of his leather tie and now lay in bloodied mats about his shoulders, sweat tied to his face. He could feel each and every cut on his body, every broken bone in his ribs as he breathed. He should have semi healed by then. But his ability to heal was tempered by a much deeper pain then his physical body.

His heart ached.

Flashback

He flashed his sword down on the back of the mans neck, severing the spine as a splash of crimson sprayed over his body. His wings where flared out behind him shielding his back from the many arrows, daggers and such that where being directed at him. He HAD to keep going, he couldn't give in, not yet. He still had to save her.

He had sworn to protect her, to love her. Always, always there, and in one moment he had lost her.

He could feel his fangs as they bit into his own lip, tasted his own blood. His hands ended in wickedly curved claws, his wings sprouting sharp barbs of bone and spikes.

He whipped around, pushing the dead body away from him, before diving into the thick of things. His sword lay forgotten as he clawed through throats, gutted man and beast, all in his wild frenzy to save HER.

He had no idea how many they sent, how many they had thought worthy of fighting him. How many thought they could take him done.

He was covered in blood, covered in the various pieces of flesh and organ from his dismembered foes. All he could think of was how much he needed to see her, to assure himself of her safety.

He panted, slipped, went down to his knees before lunging upwards, slicing up into the belly of some misshaped creature. He could feel his claws as they split skin, tore into organs, and shattered bone. He had gone all the way to the spine. He let out a roar of pain and moved forward, all the while taking hit after hit.

He was so close, so close that he could smell her sweet smell, even amongst the stench of death, he could smell her. The momentary relief was suddenly replaced by wild panic, fear induced madness.

Her sweet scent had suddenly spiked with the overwhelming scent of her blood. To much, much to much for a simple cut.

He heard screaming, wild and wrenching, and was alarmed to find that it was his own voice that was making the sound.

It was as if everything around him dissolved in a heart beat. he couldn't remember how he suddenly was by her side, how everything around them was dead or near death. he didn't remember having come to be on the ground beside her, her head cradled against his chest. His tears falling on her hair, soaking. Or how that blood-red color had come to pool into what was left of his tunic, mixing with so many others blood.

Whispered words tumbled from his lips in anguish, trying desperately to get her to look up at him, to move, to tell him it was alright. Her unnatural stillness, her lifeless eyes gazing out as if staring in an accusing manner, all of it he took in with unseeing eyes.

He held her close, his head lifted to the sky as it opened up the heavens and begin to rain. His own tears mingling with the earth's, his cry of anguish falling on deaf ears.

Finally after what seemed hours of time, he gathered her cooling form in his arms, spread his wings and took to the skies. He would not leave her to rest in this place of hate. He would find a place that would suit her, some place where she could laugh and enjoy in the after life.

His wings ached as he traveled in the air, watching as the world around him mourned her death as well. But the ache in his body was nothing compared to that of his heart.

He slowly lowered to the ground, his eyes staring out at the scene before him. He walked with pained steps closer and closer to his chosen burial spot. Gently he laid her body down on soft grass, turned and went to work on digging.

He found a sharp branch, and began, ignoring his bodies cry of protest, if ignoring his heart where as easy.

He worked hard, long and completely tell his task was done, and with a heavy heart, he went back to her still form. She looked as if she where just sleeping, as if at any moment she would open her eyes and smile up at him.

He carefully picked her up, and moved to the freshly opened wound in the earth.

Carefully he lowered her into her new home. A crypt made of earth and flowers. it paled in comparison to her, and yet her love of the tree he had chosen to lay her to rest under, was suited to be her last place of rest.

After a moment of hesitation he began to cover her, his heart still aching, his mind trying to desperately believe it was all a bad dream. Yet with each mound full of dirt he lowered onto her, he could feel the cruel reality that was his.

Once he lowered the last bit of dirt on her, he reached up and snapped a small twig with the cherry blossoms on it and laid it over the fresh mound of dirt.

Here she would rest. Under the Sakura tree's.

End Flashback

Liouth now lay with his back to the other side of that very same tree. His body refusing to move even now. So he had remained, long into the night and into the morning. The blood long having since dried onto him, caking his body with abrasive motions for those few times he did move.

His pale sapphire eyes slowly opened to look out at the wet world around him, seeing as a beautiful rainbow suddenly shot across the sky. It seemed fitting that it was a dual rainbow, a rarity a beauty to match that of the one who now lay resting behind him.

As his eyes closed in pain once more, he felt the breeze against his skin, along with a soft whisper. A voice so soft he was sure he was dreaming.

" Look for me.. when I return my love....look...for..me."

Her voice was so soft and gentle, just like it had been in life, but it was just a dream, and yet, as he thought that last part, he felt a soft touch to his lips as if she where kissing him again. His eyes opened slowly in wonder, seeing before him a faint image of her before him, smiling gently before she stepped back and walked away.

Nothing more then a whisper on the wind.

" I love you. "

Back
Top Bottom