Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sky's Semicoherent Spew Club

skyfetcher

playing dangerous games
So, I'm wordy. There's two ways this can go. One, gag me and throw me in a dungeon. Two, I spew much of it in this thread. I don't know why I'm doing it; typically I'm not very social and socially awkward. But I guess I felt like having a thread where I could just talk about whatever. You're free to do the same, just be warned I will probably have a comment for everything. Criticise me, chastize me, do other things like this is forum games with a deviant spill, whatever. Sometimes I might post something more serious or use this thread as a hub for other things.

Basically, I post whatever comes to mind, and you can post whatever comes to mind, or that you want to share, or just feel like presenting for an opinion. I'm all about throwing out opinions about things. I will, however, avoid going on about things I don't like save in vague terms. Unless you want to specifically call something out about me. Then we work on it.

Vague and broad enough? Great. Lets get started.

This and and this both really strike nice with me. I didn't expect to care about either looking at the titles, but in both cases I took a deeper look and actually got into it. I didn't see myself thinking i'd even consider the scenario of the former, but now, it's somewhere on my list as a fun pairing to try. The latter has a lot of pics that really soften me up, if you know what I mean. Either way, I enjoy looking through them both, and I'm probably going to watch them for a while.

Back
Top Bottom