Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Love High School

loveraiden

Supernova
“Welcome students and faculty to another wonderful year at One Love High School.” the loud spear cracked as Rowen, the headmaster, made his welcoming announcement. “I hope you all are as excited about this new year as I am and I hope you will help maintain the level of academic professionalism we have come to know at OLHS. For all new and returning students to the school, please take some time and check out the message board for a run down of the upcoming exciting events and the code of conduct here at the school. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns where with my secretary as your concerns are as important to me as my own. Thanks you all for choosing OLHS, and have a wonderful day.” The speaker cracked again before it fell silent.

Mr. Leigh was busying himself with his paperwork for the start of school as the announcement went on over the PA. He let out a sigh as the speech his boss gave was almost a carbon copy of the year before. “I wonder if he has a card with that script written on it.” He chuckled to himself as he notice a few students coming into his classroom a little early. His name was written across the white board behind him as he prepared his own welcoming speech.

The lack of enthusiasm was strong apparent as Ray threw his belongings into his locker. This was his last year here at the school and he was more than anxious to get out of this place. He had already secured a scholarship to the college of his choice, and even a chance to be on their own football team. He just had to keep his grades in check and make it through this year. He watched as the hallway filled with people, some familiar and some new faces. 'Well at least the beauties are in full force this year.' He thought to himself as he grabbed onto his schedule and noticed he had math early in the morning. “What a great way to start the day.” He grumbled to himself as he grabbed a notebook and made his way through the crowed halls.

Scar pulled up to the first day of school almost late, as per usual, in her yellow '73 volkswagen beetle. Pulling her book bag over her shoulder she took a deep breath and walked towards the school, dreading seeing all her fellow classmates. Only one more year, she thought to herself as she walked through the doors and into the hallway where students were hurriedly milling about, trying to find their classrooms. Scar had science first period, which could've been worse. Last year she had math to start her day, gross. As she walked towards her locker she spotted Ray, the quarter back. He was gorgeous, although she'd never admit that to anyone, and surprisingly kind despite his high status in the OLHS social pyramid. She gave him a nod as she passed, then opened her locker and threw everything aside. All she really needed was a notebook and pen for the first day, which she tucked under her arm and continued on to class.

Overhead, the recognizable voice of headmaster Rowen boomed and Scar smirked to herself. While he could be a real dick, Scar thought Rowen was a silver fox and often imagined being called into his office. Just as she was thinking that she walked into her first class. Looking to her right she saw that the teacher had written his name on the board: Mr. Leigh. She had heard great things about this teacher after his first year, and was glad she had gotten him for science. Walking to the back, her usual spot, Scar slumped down in a chair and began doodling in her notebook as other seniors filed in and began to take their seats.

As soon as the first bell rang, the students all scurried to their seats and Mr. Leigh stood to address his class. He couldn't help but notice that there seemed to me more girls and guys in his class, and he mentally thanked his stars for it. He had focused most of his time in college with his studies and didn't partake much in the partying or dating scene. He never truly found any one that he was interested in, at least, none that were around his age. But here are OLHS, he was introduced to hundreds of cute teenage girls, and although it was against the rules for student and teachers to get involved, they didn't say anything about looking.

"Welcome seniors, to the last science class you will take here at OLHS. I am Mr.Leigh, I hope that I can make this a painless as possible." He walked over to a small table along the side of the classroom and motioned towards the large stack of books piled atop of it. "These are the texts book you will need, so before you all leave, make sure you grab one. As for today, I figured we would just do a little game to get to know one another better. Although I am sure you all know each other quite well, some of you I don't recognize and would like to hear from." He returned to the front of is desk and leaned against it, his hand holding up most of his weight as he continued to scan the room.

"I'll start. My name is Aiden Leigh, I graduated from Ferris State University with a degree in secondary education. I have also created an app for your phone that can identify almost every species of bug and aracnid alive and give you help should you ever find yourself on the losing end of a fight with one." He smiled slightly proudly as he pointed out to the back corner of the class. "Now I know most people sit in the back to try and avoid attention, so let's start there. Go ahead and introduce yourself and give a little about yourself."

When the bell rang, Scar's eyes lazily rose to meet those of Mr. Leigh's because all though she considered herself a bit of a rebel and a black sheep, she still valued respect and was always attentive in class. She crossed her ankles beneath her seat and sat up, and remembering the types of boys who she went to school with, she promptly pressed her legs tightly together. Scar's deep brown eyes locked onto the teacher as he began to speak, and as soon as he introduced that the day's activity was a "game" her eyes gave a heavy roll. Tracking him as he crossed to the front of the room, Scar observed his smart outfit and smirked a little as she found herself being attracted to his nerdy ensemble. Maybe this last year at OLHS wouldn't be so bad after all. At least she knew her science class would keep her entertained.

Mr. Leigh gave a short but thorough introduction of himself and then glanced back to where she was sitting as he asked for a volunteer. She couldn't help but feel targeted as he mentioned the back of the class, but she refused to move an inch or crane her head around as the other students did. She would not be the first to indulge Mr. Leigh, so Scar stubbornly sat with the end of her pen between her straight white teeth and waited for one of her fellow classmates to begin.

However, after about two minutes of painful silence, Scar gave in wanting to avoid the deafening silence more than the attention of being the first to speak. Giving a slight huff, she removed her pen and looked at Mr. Leigh with a slightly sarcastic smile. "I'm Scar. I don't know where I'm going to college yet. I play the electric guitar in a band, and I think bugs are super gross." Crossing her arms across her chest, she sat back and half listened while the rest of the class introduced themselves. She started doodling in her notebook halfway through, and found herself drawing a spider. Scar didn't actually think bugs were gross, she just thought it was funny that Mr. Leigh liked them. Waiting on everyone to finish bragging about themselves, Scar found herself wondering what the game was going to be.

Trina got of the bus and looked up into the bright morning sun. She had two things on her mind... Math equations, and hoping this school had a decent drama program. She clutched her bookbag to her chest and looked at her class list... first class: Social Studies 11. Great. More boring history. At least she liked learning about ancient civilizations... the Greeks intrigued her. Oh crap I gotta stop and make sure my face is ok.... She found the bathroom and touched up her makeup and made sure her hair was in place.... She really wanted to make a good first impression...

She hurried to her class, she figured she would set up her locker when she had time. As she walked the halls.. she drooled a bit. The were lots of cute girls here... but she wondered how many were lesbian or at least bi? She was comfortable with who she was, but sometimes it still was a struggle. She was bullied from time to time, but being smarter, she outwitted them.. most of the time. She watched a cute number in the halls, and daydreamed a bit... SHe saw a hot one in the hallways.. maybe going towards her class? Oh wow but she looks like a jock... Might be outta her league...

Well she thought as she sat down mindlessly chewing the end of her pencil... this might be and interesting year.....

Christy said little as her mother drove down the tree lined streets, paying little attention to her as she spoke.
"Now Christy," she said, not deviating her eyes from straight out front. "your father and I hope we know what's best for you....just because we're divorced doesn't mean we both don't care for you....this will be the third school you been in since you started high school, and I hope this will be the last till you graduate...."

As they arrived out in front, 17 year old Christy watched the busses emptying, the students filing through the main door.
She fidgeted with the school uniform she was forced to wear....the short 2 tone blue and black plaid pleated skirt, the white starched blouse and the blue sweater.....was this a school or a prison? who the hell dresses in this shit outside of Catholic schools?

"Remember," her mother continued...."stop at the Administration office to get your class schedule...."
They kissed and the teen brunette got out of the car, waving her mother off. They both knew the real reason Christy was expelled from the last school....she seduced a female math teacher, a short but stormy affair ensued and both the teacher and student were kicked out.
Christy gazed at the girls as they walked inside....a blonde caught her eye, followed by an equally hot looking redhead....hmm, maybe this might not be as bad afterall.....

"My name's Christy Allen," she said to the 40ish looking woman behind the oak counter. "I'm a new transfer student and came to get my class schedule...."
The portly woman went to a file, fished out the schedule and a copy of the layout of the school.
"The 9am bell won't ring for another 20 minutes," she said, barely looking up. "your first class is Social Studies, the room number is on the schedule, your locker number and combination is on the back.....welcome to One Love High School...."

Christy gave a silent chuckle.....Jeeeeze, what a corny name. Who named this place, hippies?
Luckily for her, Social studies was just down the hall. Christy did a quick dash to her locker, grabbed her book and folder and filed in, tugging up at her skirt to expose her black lace thong panties just a bit in case a cute girl was sitting nearby....

Nyx was quiet as she slipped into the school. The 17 year old girl was nervous. Yes, she'd been here before, for years in fact, but every year began in the same nervous, shy way. She'd made it here at least, without anyone bothering her. The bus had been relatively quiet, really, with people everywhere but most talking to their friends. Hiking her bag a little further up her shoulder, she headed to her locker, biting her lip.

She had Social Studies first, and she honestly didn't care. It wasn't a fun subject, she wasn't interested, but she chucked her bag in her locker, dragging out the bits she needed, and headed to the room, dragging her feet a little as she glanced around. She'd only had one friend last year, and they'd recently moved away to another city, to another school, leaving Nyx behind. And really, the girl didn't want to make another friend. Everyone in her year had already made their friend groups, and she doubted they'd be very accommodating to her.

As she walked in, she almost bumped into a few people. Sliding into a seat near the back, she glanced around, noticing two new girls she hadn't seen before. She didn't speak to either, just curled slightly in her seat, setting her things down and resting her chin upon her hand.

---

Asta meanwhile, was having the time of her life. Head held high, the 18 year old swayed her hips as she walked. Her skirt was tugged a little too high than should be allowed, showing off more than a little of her bouncing rear, and she certainly didn't seem to care. What she did care about, however, was getting to her first lesson. She wasn't a slacker, and maths was one of her favourite subjects, if only because it was like trying to figure out a puzzle.

Walking in, she slid into a seat beside the window, setting her things down. Wondering who else was in the class, she hummed to herself as she watched the door. There was an empty seat beside her, and she was always curious to see if someone would fill it that would interest her.

Christy looked around the classroom.....it didn't look any different than any other classroom she'd been in over the years, only the age of her fellow students were different. Well, that and the atrocious school uniforms they were all forced to wear. If she had any interest in guys---which of course she didn't--the almost restrictive shirts they wore no doubt attracted girls.
But there was only so much a girl could do to look attractive in these archaic outfits....Christy, always interested in a new girl, found her own ways to make her school uniform.....well, just her own. She wore the thinnest bras with the most sheerest cups so her nipples would push up against the blouse. The shoes and stockings weren't subject to change or modification, but she constantly invented reasons to bend over and show the bottom half moons of her ass, barely contained in those thong panties.

The teen brunette looked 2 seats over at a very delicious looking girl with black hair and blue eyes....like herself, she picked the seats near the back in hopes the teacher wouldn't call on her.

Trina was always one to take everything in and process quickly. She was new to this school and was unsure of who was doing what to whom, but she could tell right off the bat that there was definitely something different about this school. Not wanting to draw attention to herself, she made conservative choices with her uniform. But she wasn't sure about the other girls....

For instance, there was a chick that quietly slid in the back, and Trina could tell right away it was one of those quiet girls.. your not sure whether they are really there or not. She wondered if she should say hi to her or not. Trina was outgoing, and liked making new friends, but she just smiled as she walked in and sat down.

The next student made her cock her eyebrow. You knew right away who she was... all brass and sass, she had it, and liked to flaunt it. Trina was sure she got into alot of trouble the way she wore her uniform. Trina blushed a bit as she made her entrance. What I wouldnt give for a taste of that. She got a glimpse of her sassy butt, and immediately turned around flushed... her clitty started growing from where she tucked it away, and she shifted in her seat.... She started thinking of math problems to distract herself....

Christy was pretending to pay attention to what was going on. The teacher was taking role, a perfect opportunity for her to get the names of the attractive girls in the room.
It turned out that the raven haired girl she was sitting close to was named Nyx....she made a mental note of the name, planning of possibly hooking up later.

Then she heard another girl's name, then turned to link the name with a face.....Trina....oh yeah, she was the one that gave her a funny look as she strutted past her. Like Nyx, Trina looked attractive. Christy smiled at her as she went towards the back of the classroom but just for a micro second she noticed something....the girl shifted and just for a second Christy thought she saw.....no, it probably wasn't......

She decided to test Trina. She got out of her chair, walked just past the girl then dropped a pen on the floor.
"I always seem to do this," she whispered then bent over, revealing her thong panties. Turning back around, she gave the girl a wink and returned to her chair.
From her position, she also knew Nyx had to have caught a glimpse as well, killing two birds with one stone.

Damn it thought Trina... the little minx was coming her way... she had to think fast. Was this something she wanted? She wasn't sure... She just started here and didn't want to see any trouble.. and yet.. Her clitty had other ideas... She gulped as the other girl Christy was it? bent over and gave her a full view of her tight little pussy and ass.. it only had a little thong fabric on it. It was soft ant wet... She blushed

But in her mind it was racing. She had a different side to her... a slut side.. She didnt like having it come out... Her clitty throbbed and almost popped out of her thin lacy panties... SHe shifted her weight and it rolled out a bit ... hopefully no one saw... Her nipples were now hard and her c cup breasts were heavy... she knew what she wanted.. but she must deny her self... Her mind raced and almost zombie like she stood up and walked past Christy's desk. WIth eyes full of emotion she looked at her and whispered... "I am a different sort of girl... can you handle that? If so... maybe we could find somewhere..." Her voice trailed off and she scurried back to her desk. As she sat down her clitty felt the weight of her body and she let out a soft moan... she adjusted herself quickly... and winked at Christy... She put her head in her hands when she relaized what she had just done... WHy did have to be ruled by her body and not her head?

But Christy did indeed take notice.
The lithe lmanyittle domme had affairs with trans girls and women before....she wasn't a staunch feminist, totally against men except when it came to sex...she was a lady lover. The only exception to the rule was trannies, which she loved because they often were eager to please because of the stigma attached to their unique situation....men often thought twice because there was no pussy, many lesbians didn't like them because of their cock.

Christy and her mother were given a tour of the school.....the man giving the tour had more time on his hands so he included areas less frequented, including the basement below the cafeteria. To the teen's suprise she saw a metal cage in one corner. It was obviously for a large dog but she made a mental reminder.....maybe soon she could use it for her own designs.....

After class was over, Christy passed close to Trina's desk, slipping her a note.
'.......I can handle you....if you think you can handle me, meet me at the table nearest the door at the cafeteria....it will be marked 'furnace room'....before that, go to the bathroom and take off your underwear and stuff it in a bag....'

Christy went to her locker and brought out a pair of nipple clamps with a short connecting chain, put it in her pocket then pulled out a long wide dildo, stuffed it in her bag then went to the cafeteria to wait for Trina.

Staying on focus was difficult for Trina for the rest of classes. It was all she could do not to race out and rub her clitty in the washroom to relieve herself. She had all sort of nasty thoughts running through her head. She was fidgety all through her class and even the teacher told her to pay attention when she couldn't come up with an answer.

All she could think about was Christy. She kept daydreaming about what a slut like her might want to do to Trina... should she go through with this? She felt like it was a train wreck coming down the tracks... wanting to look away but so fascinated by it to watch the collision and destruction. Her clit throbbed and her nipples ached. She chewed her lower lip and almost bit off the end of her pencil...

So after class she knew what she had to do. She rushed to the girls locker room of the gym, and took off her lacy pink panties, and stuffed them in her purse... she groaned when her clitty now stood out, embarrased and walked as best as she could to the cafeteria. Christy was there.. she was scared... but at the same time wanted to quench the desires burning in her... She looked right at Christy and showed her quietly... "They are in my purse" She looked down cast a bit at what she was willing to do , but opened her purse for Christy to see.

She blushed and whispered... "What do you want to do with me?"

Christy smiled and not saying a word, opened the door marked 'Furnace' and took her by the arm.
They walked down a flight of dusty creaking stairs....it didn't look like anyone had been down here for years, even though Christy had just recently toured here.
As soon as they got to the bottom, the cage was already moved toward the center of the room.
Again without a word, Christy hurriedly stripped the girl naked and made her stand.

"Don't you DARE move," she ordered the girl as she took out the clamps and secured them to Trina's nipples, slowly turning the adjusting screws till the teeth bit into her tender nipple flesh.

"Get in the cage," she said with a voice that literally oozed domination. She forced the girl into the cage....it was large enough to fit her but small enough she had to stay hunched over on hands and knees.

"There's something about me that you didn't know," she said....."I'm a dominatrix...and your'e my sex slave....."
Christy took the small chain attached to the clamps and secured it to the bottom of the cage, guaranteeing pain if the girl tried to pull up or move in any way.
With her ass now pointing slightly upwards, Christy took the dildo, lubed it slightly and pushed it through an opening between the bars. Aiming it at the girl's ass, she pushed it inside, shoving it past her tight puckered asshole and deep inside.
She began to ass rape the girl, pulling almost all the way out then plunging it back in. Over and over, in and out......

Trina was scared now... she wasn't sure what she was getting herself into. She just knew that Christy was hot and seemed to want her as well. She didn't mind the purely sexual nature of what was being asked of her. Hell she needed lots of sex... and yet.. there was an element of danger to Christy... How far would she go? Well Trina was about to find out... The furnace room? She had flashes of being burned alive...

But she followed anyways, down the dusty stairs coughing at the dust.. She saw the cage and her heart raced she gasped... "You want me to ... go in there? What are you doing to do to me?" She gulped. No sooner had she asked, she found Christy stripping her almost ripping her dress and bra off... Soon she was naked, embarrassed ... but very excited. Her clitty was standing straight and hard... and she moaned...

"Oh Christy... please... " She thought that now she would get pleasure... but instead she got a bit of pain... Christy put the nipple clamps on her and at first she yelped as they dug on... but then... then they did things to her brain... she felt a guttural moan...

She was pushed into the cage like a dog, and forced to go on all fours her boipussy opening and her clitty hanging down... "Oh Christy please don't hurt me... " She wondered what was meant by a sex slave... she had both boys and girls poke around her boipussy but no one really wanted her that way before... She felt the lube and he dildo poked her there and then she panicked... What the hell was she in for?

She screamed at the top of her lungs "No Christy don't.. your gonna hurt me!!!!" Trina sobbed. But what could she do? She realized now that she was a slave. A slave to her desires.. a slave to her needs... A slave to her boipussy... As the dildo sank in for the first time she let out a howl and cried her nipples also pulling from the floor extending her tits... "Please Christy.. not this!!!!" Her clitty flapped as the dildo was forced in and out.. Trina leaned down on her elbows in defeat...

But something happened to her just then. As she leaned down, she she also felt her boipussy open further... there was a glow in her body... her tits became on fire and she raised her torso up a bit to keep the pressure on her nipples... Her clitty kept getting hard, then softening, getting hard , then softening, flapping as the tortuous dildo kept pistoning in and out of her...Oh God she started liking this....

"You knew didn't you Christy.. you knew the filthy nasty slut I like to be didn't you..."

Trina was the perfect slutty sex slave.....she knew the girl would'nt dare tell anyone for fear that she too would be implicated, resulting in her being expelled as well. Besides, the more she butt fucked the girl, the more she seemed to like it....Trina was even keeping a constant tug on the chain anchoring her nipples to the cage floor.....oh fuck, this was too good to be true!

Christy gave the dildo one last shove, sending it all the way in the girl's ass cunt. Once anchored in deep, she opened the cage door, unhooked the nipple chain from the cage but still kept the clamps in place.

"Your'e gonna fuck me bitch," she said as she stripped....grabbing the girl by the arm, she took her over to a chair, tied her hands behind her back and climbed up on Trina's lap, straddling her.

"The only way I'd ever let a cock get inside me is if it's attached to a trans," she said, taking the girl's cock in her hands and massaged it until it got hard. She took it and guided it into her cunt and began sliding up and down on it, taking the chain attached to Trina's nipples in her teeth, keeping a constant tug on it.

'YEAH BITCH!," she yelled, bouncing up and down on Trina's rigid cock...."that's it....cum inside me.....FILL ME!!"

Nyx kept glancing at the two new girls from the corner of her eye during class, wondering why they were exchanging notes. They were both beautiful, but Nyx didn't have the mentality to think they liked her back. She was shy, but was certainly slutty. She'd never actually been with anyone before, but she spent too much time at home, exploring the more sexual side of the internet, and she really wanted to be at the mercy of someone.

It was her well kept secret. But, she was now curious as to where they were both going in such a hurry. Heading to her locker after class, she spotted Christy grabbing something from her own locker, and hesitantly followed her. The pair met up, and Nyx grew even more interested when Trina showed Christy something in her bag, and they walked back off.

Making sure she kept out of sight, she trailed after to the Furnace Room. She remained outside, peeking through the gap in the door, and gasped at what she was seeing. The further it went on, Nyx was more and more aware of how wet she was feeling between her legs, and she couldn't keep herself quiet as it progressed. Her soft gasps were quietened by the biting of her lip, but she gave a surprised squeal of a moan when Christy mounted Trina's cock, demanding to be filled with cum.

Christy was still busy sliding up and down Trina's cock when she heard the sound.....there was someone else in the basement with them!
She climbed off Trina, taking the girl's panties from her bag, stuffing it in her mouth and duct taping her shut. Taking rope, she tied Trina's waist to the chair frame, her hands still bound behind her.

"Don't go away," she said giggling.
Christy crept silently to the door and opened it quickly, grabbing the raven haired girl.

"You want to see what's going on?," she whispered....."Then......come on!"

Christy took Nyx down to the basement, showing her the nude and gagged Trina bound to the chair.

"I got just enough supplies for you too," she said, quickly pulling off the girl's plaid school skirt and panties. Tying her wrists together in front of her, she took her to the chair Trina was on.

With suprising strength, she forced Nyx to straddle Trina on her lap, grabbing hold of the tranny's cock and aiming it at Nyx's pussy. She took the girl's bound wrists and brought them around Trina. Nyx was now being penetrated by Trina.....

But just as things were getting interesting, someone else was silently creeping toward them......

Amy O'Bryan sat at her desk marking papers from Mr Wilson, the previous History Teacher who had retired after he had a mild heart attack but she was struggling to get use to the change. She was now a teacher whereas before she had been struggling to get a position and then Mr Funst called her out of the blue offering her a very well paid job so long as she also agreed to coach cheerleading? She sighed and then noticed a student walking past her door "That can't be right?" she said to herself but shrugged and got back to work.

Then a little while later she heard a noise and stood up "Better go and check what's going on" she walked along the corridor readjusting her red dress so that it didn't look....well any more revealing, she wore the dress because she liked the feeling around her breasts but it didn't look too good for a teacher to flash too much cleavage. She turned the corner and spotted Nyx, well she thought that was the girl's name but then she was pulled into the basement "What the?"

She silently crept closer to the door and opened it a crack "Hmm looks like little miss trouble is up to no good...I'd better punish her" Amy slipped in silently and approached Christy from behind, every step silent as she could and not a sound escaped her feet till she was within striking range. She crept up and grasped Christy around the mouth and said "Right! You three detention! You are all in big trouble....especially you little miss trouble! I have a special Punishment in store for you" she turned to Trina "You do know Miss Trina that your homework was late this week?"

Miss O'Bryan was the new History teacher.....Christy was attracted to her from the first moment the slender but curvacious raven haired woman came into class. Christy may have been a new student but her reputation was already making a name for herself, even though none of the rumors could be proven.
Like she did to Nyx and Trina, Christy teased the new teacher, often dropping books or pencils on the floor, exposing her infamous thong panties as she bent over to retrieve them, one time making sure 2 buttons on her starched white blouse was un done so her thin black lace bra would show....literally, her cups runneth over......

Christy already knew she wanted to take the teacher's delicious looking tits in her mouth but little did she know that notonly was the teacher even more domme then she was, but she was coming up from behind.

"WH......MMMMMMMPH!!!!"
a hand suddenly wrapped around Christy's mouth.....the naked brunette struggled.....

Amy held the girl she had grabbed close and whispered “You can struggle all you like but I’m a black belt in three martial arts and one is Judo...I’m use to holding another woman as she struggles against me” she grabbed a length of rope with her free hand since little miss trouble wasn’t a challenge to hold and in a quick motion she removed her hand from the troublemaker’s mouth before tying her hands together “I’m not stupid I know you’d try to tie me up if I didn’t take this measure”

She then got the other two untied and then ordered “Put your clothes back on and we’ll go see Mr Funst about you three and I expect each of you to have a good reason as to why you were all naked on school grounds!” She had to admit Mr Funst was attractive to her but she bit her lip on that matter “And no I don’t care Miss Nyx if you were grabbed or not....you were still feeling yourself on school grounds!”

She waited for the two girls to be dressed as she turned to the third “Tell me does bullying other students feel good?” she then showed the girl a photo on her phone that showed her watched as the other two had sex "Hmm interesting picture isn't it....I have to say.....I like how I managed to get the distance right without missing your faces....Now then I could take you three to the headmaster or you could each...agree to help me get what I want?"

Trina couldn't believe what was happening. She was feeling surprisingly good from the ass fucking she was getting. By now her brain had turned off and only her primal instincts kicked in. "That's it Christy ass fuck me like the little bitch I am... this is what I am good for..." She started banging her ass back against the cage....

All of a sudden she stopped. With a whimper Trina was pulled out of the cage and sat on the chair. Was Christy going to mount her? Ohh nooo "Chirsty no please.. I dont want to fuck you.. you might get .. you might" But Christy just sank down on her shecock and started riding... and damn....it felt good... She knew how to ride cock. Trina could feel the cum starting to well up in her. It was just then she heard a noise from the door way... Trina panicked.... She looked up... and saw Nyx...

She saw that Nyx was touching herself... they had an audience... "Oh yah Christy fuck me... Fuck me like the little whore I am.. I want to fill you." All the while looking directly at Nyx. But then again Christy jumped off her and grabbed Nyx. "Oh my god Christy please!!! I was just about to cum!!!" Knowing the type of girl Christy was she knew she would have to hold it in... It was agonizing watching Christy truss up Nyx. Now she was face to face with Nyx, and she was now gagged...

She looked apologetically into Nyx's eyes as she sank onto her cock, but she knew what Christy wanted.. Her heart sank as she knew she would do anything for Christy now... She looked right at Christy... and started to pump Nyx hard... It was broiling and didnt take long... Her body stiffened... and she pumped Nyx full of her seed... She looked downcast at Nyx... almost apologetically...

When Ms O'Brien burst in just as they were finishing, she panicked all over, she tried to move, but couldn't as Christy was too good at it. All she could do is hang her head in shame, and almost cry a bit. As Miss O'Brien untied her and Nyx, Her she cock plopped out as well as some of her cum. "Well now you know Ms O'Brien... what are you going to do with me?" She shivered as she got dressed, and hung her head. She tried to defend Christy. "No Ma'am I wasn't bullied... I asked Christy to treat me like this... I am dirty slut anyways.. I deserved it... It wasn't her fault... "

Trina was encouraged that she might not be expelled for this... She cocked an eyebrow.. Helping a teacher? Hmm that might be a good compromise... "Ok Miss O'Brien I will do anything to help Christy, and us not be expelled.." She edged closer to Christy and whispered... "I'll do anything for you Christy..."

All three was now at the teacher's mercy.....after Nyx was filled with seed the teacher made them get dressed but was keeping Christy naked with hands tied. Suprisingly for a domme girl, she began whimpering......when she got her hands tied, it was obvious to Christy that the teacher, like her, had a dark side.....this time the tables were turned and the domme teaser was going to become the forced submissive.

Chisty continued to struggle but the teacher held onto her bound hands tight.
"wh.....what are you gonna do with us?," she asked.....what do you want? can I get dressed now?"

She watched as Trina and Nyx got their school uniforms back on.....why was she keeping her nude and bound?

Amy smiled and untied Christy "Alright Christy you can put your clothes back on....I have the material to keep you in line" she sat back on a chair and smirked at her new "Employees" before saying "It's simple I want spies and you three are trusted students...I'm new and thus I can't get information on what I want to know safely" she then licked her lips "I may even want some of what you were giving each other"

She stood up and started to approach the fully dressed girls "You know the headmaster? He calls me out of nowhere to one of the best paid schools around and asks me to teach History?" she paused as she felt herself getting a little aroused by thoughts of him "I don't believe that's all he wants from me....I want to know what he wants. Was i best person for the job or am I just....a woman he wants to..." she paused and coughed "Well anyway....one of you needs to be taught how to be a submissive but you Trina and Nyx can go for now"

She waited till the other two were gone "Do you give lessons Chisty? On how you get what you want?"

Christy was still wondering why she was still left nude while the other two girls were allowed to get their clothes back on and allowed to leave. She looked back at Trina and sighed.....they hadn't been together that long but she already felt an attachment to her.
Finally she was allowed to put her uniform back on. Just as she was heading for the door the teacher stopped her. Christy turned around.....the woman had such beautiful ripe tits.....wonder what it would take to have a chance to suck on them.....

"I don't know," she replied...."guess I always had a......well, a gift I guess you can call it.....I just don't like hearing 'no' for an answer....."
She went over and kissed Amy. Would this woman try to domme her?.....it might be interesting. Christy never played the submissive role before. She strutted to the door, wondering if Amy would try to stop her......not that it mattered, the woman had enough blackmail video to keep all 3 girls in line.

Back
Top Bottom