Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Does Anyone Play FFXIV?

Strawberry Toes

Meteorite
I've been playing for about a year now, and I really love it. I was originally on PS4, but switched to PC, so I started over with a new character.

I'm looking for friends to play with, or generous friends who'd be willing to help a gal out with some tips or some exchanges.
|| Exchanges = we both get something- I'm not asking for freebies. :> ||

I currently play on Mateus! I haven't finished Shadowbringers yet though, and i'm also poor as sin, sadly. But i'd be happy to help out how I can.

Veteran player here! Been playing since... I think I started around mid-Heavensward? I remember getting to max level around 3.5, since I did the savage raids for the last tier of Alexander. I've been playing ever since. If you're on the Crystal DC, I can do what I can to help ya! Really can only offer tank/healer queues, since the money I got is being put towards the RPFC I'm trying to start. ;w;

I have been playing since beta~ I may not be able to team up in game but I am open to helping if you have any questions! I have raided all but one tier savage. I play on louisoix, on the Chaos Data center. I also have max crafters and all the fun stuff :3

Spotted this..seems like a perfect necromancer moment seeing it re-emerge recently especially with the crap going on with Blizzard/WOW

I am reexploring it playing as a monk right now. Quite fun admittedly.

I've been thinking about picking this game up actually. Been a little worried about how active it might be tho. Does it still feel active?
A new expansion just launched and the game is hella active. Active to the point where trying to get on at prime time is an exercise in frustration. Outside of that though, the game is decently populated and lower level content for example is encouraged by the devs thanks to the duty roulette system.

Back
Top Bottom