Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exploration B [SevenxGoatse]

Stuart gave a little heave of a sigh,

"I'm still a country boy at heart," he said, and looked dreamy for a moment, "I'd take a horse over a BMW any day - though, uh, no goats. They're nasty sons of bitches."

He considered Declan for a moment, looking over his lover,

"Well, I could just carry you all the time," he said, "Can't say I mind, good for building a little muscle, you know, and these days I need to get my workout wherever I can."

Of course, Stuart was one of the few doctors who hadn't fallen into the stereotype of being unhealthy and overweight; even after years on the job, he had maintained a strict and healthy lifestyle that kept him trim and fit to perform any of the more trying emergency procedures - he took his job seriously, but he had given up the high paying salary and a promotion that he had neglected to tell Declan about, because he hadn't wanted his lover to feel as though he had been the cause for Stuart to turn it down. He would take Declan over anything, any day, and he had enough in savings that they would be fine for a long time, and royalties coming in from his writing.

He headed out of the bedroom then and back down the hallway, back into the sitting room where he carefully set Declan into one of the chairs there before going to the front door to let the movers in; two men in blue coveralls,

"Dr. Cassidy? Shipment for you, just sign here."

"I don't think I could handle you, if you were any sexier." He teasingly remarked, "Perhaps I shouldn't let you carry me. I'm already overwhelmed as it is." Of course he wasn't any closer to moving out of the man's arms, he loved being close to Stuart. "You know, I think I want a goat now... Just to piss you off since I won't be able to take care of it. If I suddenly become sweet, and stop being a smartass... well, I know the cancer will have me then." It seemed as though he opted for keeping his personality, trying not to become one of the many martyrs who gained this humble trait thanks to their illness.

He was a bit relieved when they had gone back into the main room without a problem though. He was expecting some sort of hallucination when they had to go to that hall once more. Apparently his fear might have been gone now, which was good. Maybe the hallucinations were just a one time sort of thing. Hopefully. Fidgeting in the chair a bit, he seemed eager to find out the news. "So, do you think everything's here? Or did something get lost along the way?" Declan let his eyes rest upon the movers, though the question was directed at Stuart. In some ways, he was curious what the movers thought of them together... in other ways though, he didn't even care. Maybe they didn't care either, this was probably just another job to them, nothing more, nothing less.

"Then it's a good thing I've got an even distribution of sexy," Stuart said, "I wouldn't want to overwhelm you, that would be terrible. I'm not even sure what a sexiness overload could result it, but it sounds potentially harmful - I'll have to get a little ugly somehow. What do you think, maybe I should gain about three hundred pounds, maybe stop showering? It might tone it down a bit. Of course, we'd need a second bed."

He looked pensive for a moment, and then shrugged and looked towards the movers; two big guys with expressions that made them look like they had been carved out of granite,

"We'll go through the list and make sure everything is in order," Mover 1 said, "And once it's all been put into the house, we'll unpack it and have you fellas sign off on it."

Declan couldn't help but laugh, finding his spirits were picked up. "I suppose you're right.. I guess I don't think I could handle being a bed away from you. I guess I'll just have to deal with you being extremely sexy, unfortunately." Smiling a rather large smile, he had remained in his chair, finding that the movers weren't even too much of a problem. He was beginning to wonder what he was even worried about.

After all, it appeared as though they wouldn't even care if Stuart was wearing a dress. All they cared about was their pay, and sometimes, that was for the best. Hell, they didn't even seem to care he was in there in the first place. "Thanks for helping us out so much" He spoke suddenly to the mover, just trying to be nice to the guy. After all, they would be helping quite a bit since Stuart couldn't do it on his own. He just hoped the men wouldn't think he was lazy for not helping.

Stuart wore a serious, contemplative expression and nodded firmly,

"Yeah, I guess we'll have to settle with just keeping me this way. I really wouldn't mind having to eat extra though; I'd do it just for you." he said, and Mover 2 gave them a surreptitious glance; it was an expression Stuart had seen many times before, it was the quick, flustered look of someone who has just realized they're in the presence of someone who engages in what they deem an 'alternative lifestyle'. It wasn't always a negative expression, some people were just curious, but sometimes it resulted in nasty exchanges, so that look tended to put Stuart on guard - not for himself, but because if anything was said, Declan might hear it. He wouldn't have that.

But he was grateful that if the mover had anything terrible to say, he kept it to himself.

"Yeah, no problem," Mover 2 said; his arms were loaded down with boxes, and Stuart directed him towards the kitchen, "Nice place you guys have here; doesn't look this big from the outside."

"I thought the same thing," Stuart admitted, and he stroked a careful hand through Declan's hair, smoothing down a few errant strands, "Must be something about the architecture."

Laughing a bit, Declan had nodded and replied, "I know you wouldn't hesitate.. But I guess we need someone sexy around this house, we wouldn't survive without that." Declan always could laugh at himself, which was probably for the best. He knew he wouldn't be looking far too attractive when his disease finally took over. However, his light spirit seemed to have dropped dramatically when he noticed that a mover had finally caught on. He was expecting some sort of snide remark, a signal for them to realize that their money would no longer be acceptable... however, it didn't seem to occur.

Sighing a bit with relief, he had leaned into that gently pet along his hair, relaxing. "At least it isn't the other way around. I'd hate to realize this place was so tiny on the inside and huge on the outside.. I can't stand tight spaces, I can never breathe in that kind of environment." That was about the truth, too. "It's a miracle I can survive fucking you." He teased, jabbing Stuart's stomach a bit with his finger.

Back
Top Bottom