Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Party!!

Waffles

Star
"Here, you goâ?¦â? Breeze spoke in a soft pleasing whisper as she held out a pink envelope to Wendy smiling slightly as she waiting for the bunny to accept it. Many of Wendyâ??s classmates couldnâ??t believe their eyes as the most popular girl in school was actually standing in there classroom, and talking to a girl in which many of them didnâ??t even know was in there class. Breeze was a gorgeous girl without a doubt, which was one of the many reasons why her name was one everyoneâ??s tongue, whether they where neko or any other form of beast. Her capturing emerald green eyes locked on with Wendy as she tilted her head slightly before grinning showing the bunny just a glimpse of her ivory while teeth. Standing there slightly kneed in front of Wendy Breeze seemed to show that she was at the mercy of their young bunny as she waited for her response.

Standing behind Breeze was a collection of beauty each of who stood out for their own individual style, just seeing them together though was a sight that none of Wendyâ??s classmates had ever seen before. Nil was the neko closes to Wendy and was actually finding herself occupied as she playfully tried to look into Wendyâ??s open book bag standing slightly on her tipsy toes as she did so. Next in line was Alice, who rather then many of her friends she was pretty tall for her age, actually towering over many of them. Having her arms folded slightly it was rather obvious that she was a little annoyed that she was here, almost a if she was given the chance she would have made a break for the door within a instance. Last and line and who barely even in the classroom as she stood in the doorway was Cream as she shyly looked on to the scene.

â??So what do you say..â? asked Breeze softly as her fingers gently pushed her light blue hair from her face and behind her ear. â??I know it is short notice, but its just well I have heard a lot of really good things about you from school and well I wanted to try and be friends.. and what would be a better way then having a sleep over, you know?â? Her slim frame stood up straight and elegant as her tail wagged slowly back and forth mocking the ticking of the clock over head. â??I would really like to have you there.. I think we all would..â? Breeze continued in a soft almost pleading voice before taking another step towards her this time almost forcing the letter into her hands.

â??So what you say? Are you interested?â?​

Back
Top Bottom