Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Husband's Fantasy

SnowBunny

Banned
Banished
You're the new neighbor on our street - a 40-something single black man, in an all-white neighborhood. So far, your experience has been nothing but welcoming, but my husband seems to have become buddy-buddy with you pretty quickly. Before long, it gets to the point where you're even having beers with him over a fire in the backyard after work a few nights a week. Sometimes I'll come out and join the two of you, but it's never for longer than a half hour or so, and it's only every so often.

After a few months, you've basically become pretty good friends with us, and I've even had you over the house to help out with something or even just to hang out while my husband was at work. So when I happen to walk outside to join the two of you in the yard sometimes, I don't really question it when I hear that you're both already talking about me. What I wouldn't realize is that my husband has been showing you personal pictures of me to see what you think, and over the course of the few months since you've moved in, has been trying to steer your conversations about me toward seeing what your thoughts are on having me all to yourself sometime.

But eventually... I find out, and I'm not happy with him. All those times I was outside with you guys, knowing that you were already talking about me before I walked outside... probably talking about the prospect of you fucking me... all those times I was alone with you in my own house while he was at work... I couldn't help but feel violated in some way. Suddenly, the new black neighbor's friendliness with me has all kinds of questions behind it, but my husband kept insisting that it was okay. That he's "sorry" and that it's all just "harmless conversation". I didn't see it that way, but after a few weeks of avoiding you guys during your "talks" outside, I begin to eavesdrop on you out of curiosity. It wasn't surprising to me that I was still the topic of discussion between you guys a lot of the time, but after hearing my husband talk to you about "how I found out about it" and that "it sucks but it'll probably never happen", I can't help but feel bad for him, hearing how much he seems to have wanted it to happen. It was a bit of an eye-opener for me, actually. All these years with him and I never once knew he felt that way.

Eventually, I start to join you two in the yard again, and eventually, I'm even inviting you over for the same reasons as I used to. And eventually... I work up the courage to "surprise" you at the door one day while he's at work, in the same lingerie as the picture my husband told me was your favorite picture of mine.

I had an amazing RP going for this and it dropped. Hoping I can get another compatible partner!

Back
Top Bottom