Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female [PMs/Discord] [Naruto] The Man with the Sharingan

Amallah

Super-Earth
Hi all! I’ve been super into Naruto since I started watching the series last year, and the past few months after re-watching a lot of the episodes, I really felt the urge to write my own character within the universe. I’ve never roleplayed as him or in the Naruto universe (as of this writing), so everything’s going to be quite new to me, but I know the universe’s story ~fairly well. We don’t even have to closely follow the story, if you’re interested in deviating from the official timeline! Playing in an alternate timeline can be particularly useful if you’d like to pair my character with a canon character that you’re familiar with, that otherwise wouldn’t have made sense.

I’m seeking a partner that is willing to help me in bringing the Naruto universe to life in our roleplay, and can help me with controlling the world, such as in cases where my character will be fighting for his life. My ideal partner would enjoy a mix of story and smut in RPs, and can play multiple characters that may or may not play a recurring role in the scene (which I will do as well!). For the smutty nature of our roleplay, please take a look over my F-List to see what our common interests are:

I can play over PMs or Discord (we can make our own server for this!), so hit me up if you’re interested in talking!

Enter: Uchiha Shinko!

Among the Chunin of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, Uchiha Shinko was well-known for his mastery of kunai and the chokutō, favoring his straight sword in a pinch above all. His team’s mission success rate was nearly impeccable at 94%, earning themselves great renown among the rest of the village. Though he was only 18 years of age, Shinko had earned great respect among the Uchiha clan, as his success reflected positively on the rest of the clan. He loved his mother, brother, and nephew fiercely, being the only family he had left, but despite this, Shinko always felt something was missing. It wasn’t anything he could put a finger to, and rather than dwelling on it, he set his focus on helping raise his nephew and fulfill his missions.

Plot ideas

There is one idea I’ve drafted ahead of time in case anyone was interested, though we can always think up something fresh as well! The storyline I’ve thought up is:

• As a member of the Anbu Black Ops serving under the Hokage, Shinko often had solo missions assigned to him that fit him above all others. His slim stature allowed him to slip through tight spaces, and his mastery of Fire and Wind Style jutsu allowed him great offensive power in a pinch. One such solo mission brought Shinko to a small castle in the Land of Wind, where his target presumably stayed. The Land of Wind was suspected to have kidnapped a priestess of the Fire Temple, and his mission was simple: bring them back to Konoha. No further information was given, but Shinko didn’t need it. He knew enough of the political turmoil between these two Great Nations to know what this was about. The recent attack by the Land of Wind couldn’t be forgiven, especially as they made off with a priestess from the Fire Temple. This mission was as much a retaliation mission as a rescue mission; one that would show the Land of Wind that they wouldn’t take such an attack sitting down.
Possible Pairings:

Shinko x OC
(Alternate Timeline, during Shippuden) Shinko x Hinata
(Alternate Timeline, during Shippuden) Shinko x Sakura
(Alternate Timeline) Shinko x Sarada
(Alternate Timeline) Shinko x Yodo

Interested in another pairing I haven't thought of? Feel free to suggest them!

Attachments

• naruto_fanz___dante_evil_by_su_zhe_ou.png
    naruto_fanz___dante_evil_by_su_zhe_ou.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom