Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market (Shadowseraph& Lovely_Storm)

shadowseraph

Super-Earth
A man strides sedately down an empty stone hallway with metal doors appearing at irregular intervals on the left and right, faint flickering electric lights keeping the long passage from being completely dark. He is roughly six foot two and built like a a track athlete, thin but with plenty of muscle on his wiry frame. His face is locked in a cruel smirk distorting his aristocratic features a bit, As he turns suddenly stopping before one of the doors he brushes a bit of his short black hair from his eyes and reads the short message written on the clipboard hanging beside it.
"Here we are, room 253, a new capture, lets see... brought in for not paying some debts and sold to us for it." He mutters to himself reading off the information, his smirking grin growing a bit wider as he reaches for the handle, "Breaking the new ones is always the best part of this job..."
He opens the door and steps inside the dimly lit stone room, the floor is empty and little furniture, besides a cabinet holding some 'tools' is present, the door behind him closes with an audible click as he glances around searching for the young woman who is his next assignment.

Lora flinched as the lights flicked on so suddenly. She had been sitting here, more or less half conscious in the dark for a little while now. Her eyes ad grown used to the dim light. She slowly opened her eyes, letting them adjust so she could see. All she knew was that she had been sold for not meeting all her debts. But she didn’t know what she was sold to. She had only heard rumors about this kind of thing. There were apparently a couple different types of groups you could be sold to, slavers, labor workers, or people that would sell your organs on the black market. Given the circumstances she was going to guess she was sold to slavers. Lora was a very attractive young woman, her long blue hair, long toned legs, gifted, but proportional bust size. She would make an excellent slave once broken in.
Her eyes finally grew used to the light and looked up to see the man walking into her cell. Her arms were bound together and chained to the wall to keep her from getting away. “Who are you?”

Waves off her question and gives her an eerie smile, "My name isn't important Number 46. You can refer to me as Master, or Trainer if need be."
As he steps closer to her he gives her toned young body a once over, reaching down to he gives one of her breasts an experimental fondle fingers working into the soft flesh for a moment before releasing it. "Hmmm, nice and firm that'll be a good selling point." Pulling a key from his pocket he unlocks the chains from the wall though her arms are still bound behind her back by handcuffs.
"Stand up and let me get a better look at you." he speaks in a commanding tone even as he steps over to the cabinet and retreives an item resting on the top, said item is a simple leather crop whip.

"Fourty-six?" She murmered in reply "My name I Lora." she muttered defiently to the man that said he should be called master. Well, she was quite sure she was sold to slavers now. She gasped as the man griped her breats firmly. Her face lit up in blush and she squrimed, trying to free herself from the mans grip, but had no luck. She growled a bit at him. How dare her toy with her body like that. She fell to a sitting position as she was unchained from the wall. She slowly stood up, having not of a choice. "Let me go! I can pay! I just need more time." Blinking when she saw something in the hand of the man. "What...what are you going to do with that?"

He shakes his head as he turns back to her, a slight glint of cruelty in his eyes now. "Ah ah ah, You don't have a name anymore, unless your new master chooses to give you one."
He takes a step toward her his wrist twitching aand making the whip crack just a half inch or so from the skin of her thigh. "This is just for...negative reinforcement, bad slaves have to be punished until they learn the right way." his expression twists a bit becoming a sneer, as he walks slowly around her taking in a view of her from all sides, his wrist flicks a bit harder causing the whip to snap out and lash across her ass, stinging despite the clothing she still has.
"First rule no backtalking, from now on you will respond to fourty six, slut, whore, bitch and or cunt. these are the only names you have now."

She felt almost like crying at what he said, what a horrifying concept, not having a name. What made her worry more was the fact that she didn’t have many options at the moment. They didn’t respond to her promises to pay, which was her only real weapon. She gasped and flinches as he cracked the crop at her, she could feel the wind from the pop blow against her. She bit her lip as he slowly stalked his way around her. Her body vulnerable to anything he wanted to do to her. He gasped as her as was struck by the whip. Nearly stumbling forward a bit from the sudden impact. She could already feel it turning red and stinging through her clothing. “M-my name is Lora…” she replied back in defiance, though her voice betrayed her fear.

*shakes his head in mock regret at her words, a smile that doesn't reach his cruel eyes still on his face. A hint of amusement flickers in those cold eyes of his though as he speaks. "You silly girls are always so defiant at first, always need to learn obediance the hard way dontcha."
*the whip snaps out again catching her across the back, the leather, and force of the swing actual causing a rip in her shirt and a dark crimson welt to rise on her pale skin. "Lets try this again, you don't have a name anymore, your a slut, and a poor one at the moment, not even worth licking my boots clean." His smile falls a bit turning into a sneer as he steps forward and seizes a handful of her hair, yanking her back roughly to allow him to whisper in her ear.
"You will be a good little fuck toy when I'm done with you girl, even if I have to break your mind completely."

She was quite worried. He seemed to only be glad that she was being defiant, it gave him more right to break her in. She shivered as he spoke, she could almost sense he joy in doing this to her. She cried out again as she was whipped again, feeling her cloths rip and the cold air against the now glowing red welt along her flesh. She felt tears forming in her eyes from the pain. She gasped as her hair was pulled, forcing her to arch her body and head back. “M-my name is Lora…” she whimpered out weakly. “And I’m no fuck toy. Let me go…” she muttered out weakly

*laughs a bit under his breath though the laugh holds no humor, with another flick of his wrist the whip snaps against her ass again ripping a thin line in her clothing and leaving a bright red welt in its wake, at the same time he releases her hair, and brings his hand down seizing one of her breasts in hs strong grip, he idly works his fingers into the soft flesh massaging it, even as the whip snaps down across her ass again leaving another slice in her clothing and a welt crossing the other.
"I do so love it when you foolish women resist, Your name is Slut. Your only reason for living is to please men, that is what you'll become when I'm done." His voice hisses in her ear, as he, releases her breast and seizes the front of her shirt ripping the cloth away to expose her upper body.
"Do keep fighting back Slut, the more you fight, the more fun I get to have..."

Once more she yelped out as he whipped her ass one more, causing more of her clothing to rip apart. She was shivering in pain as he released her hair. She gasped as his hand began to play with her breasts again, feeling the strong hands grip the soft but firm flesh of her chest. The pleasure was offset by the pain as he whipped her again, making more rips in her pants. She was shivering, but her spirit wasn’t broken yet. She gasped as her clothing was suddenly ripped from her, leaving her upper body exposed to the man. Her face growing quickly red with blush. She shook her head “Screw you…” she growled out in anger at the man that took pleasure in her pain.

"Eventually Slut, I will, but you need some more breaking in yet." He says in sarcastic response to her curse towards him. As he speaks he brings his hand back to her now bare breast and goes back to working one of them in his hand, stopping in the massaging only to briefly toy with, pinch and twist her nipple, between his fingers. As he does this he slips the crop holding hand between her legs, fingers trailing up her inner thigh and up to her crotch rubs the thick end of the crop over her entrance once, before moving away from her, stepping quickly to be in front of her.
"Now I wonder what I should do next... the crop obviously isn't enough of a pain lesson for you, Slut." he puts on a mock thinking expression and snaps his arm out, lashing the crop across her bare chest, bringing up another bright stinging welt, and a second later snaps it again this time the leather tip of the whip slashes across the crotch of her pants, striking against the sensitive flesh underneath as it cuts through.

Lora bit her lip as the man returned his hand to her now bare cheset and began to playing with the sensative orbs of flesh. She squriemed and cried out as he began to play with her nipples, feeling her pull and twist and pinch at the errect nipple. She shivered visble as his hands went to between her thighs, An area seldom toutched by anyone. She bit her lip again, this time to stifle a moan; as the thick end of the ridding crop was pressed against her pussy and rubbed against it. She let out a small shakey gasp as he pulleld both hands away and went around to face her up front. She looked up at the man, a weak glare on her face. She cried out once again as the crop struck along her chest, the soft flesh bounch from the impact. Though that pain was quickly pushed out by the one of his next strike. She arched her back and nearly shriked out as the crop struck her senstaive woman flesh through her clothing. The Cut in her pants revielved her lacy red panties. It also revield that they were a bit wet from when he played with her chest and rubbed against her crotch.

*Eyes the growing dampness visible on her panties through the slash in her pants fabric, and looks back up to meet her weakly glaring eyes, with a mocking expression on his face. "Well lookie here, the Slut's getting wet just from this, and your denying being a slave and a whore.... how hypocritical." He steps closer to the the abused woman, and trailed his free hand down to the opening in her pants rubbing his fingers roughly over her entrance.
Bringing the crop up he used the handle to force her chin up to allow him to look her in the eye, "I love the feisty ones girl, its always the most.... fulfilling to watch their resolve crumble, to watch them beg and plead, and eventually become mindless fuck toys." That said he slips his fingers under her damp panties for a moment and pinches her clit hard, before moving back to the cabinet to retrieve a few more items. He emerged with a thick metal studded leather collar in one hand, and a mass of thin chains and cuffs in the other.
"Ready for the next step, Slut?"

Back
Top Bottom