Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an Artist

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
I am looking for a talented artist to do me a favor. Yes I repay favors as often as I possibly can. I need a character drawn, Anime-Style only please. Any art medium will work. But I need her to be drawn, as close to the description I provide as you can possibly get. I have very little gaia gold, but am willing to give you all my gold as I get it. I don't have a lot, and really don't have anything of worth. I could trade you writing? Like I did with PuzzlePieces. I will write just about ANYTHING to get this picture done. (Exception of something that breaks the sites rules, or my 18 year old characters rule.)

Character Description:
Amaranth is indeed well named. The Eternal Flower, is what Amaranth is. The flower that is, and the girl reflects the delicate 'Flower-Like' appearance.

Standing at 5'10'' she doesn't seem to hold much weight to her at all. Her frame slim, and almost wispily there. As if the lightest of breezes would shatter and scatter her like petals on a harsh wind. Her body seems much more breakable then it really is. Her arms are long and slightly thin, but she has slightly pronounced upper arm muscles. This is to be expected with her profession and the weapon she wields.

Her legs are long, well muscled and holding the assumption that she would be a good runner. Which she does indeed do rather well. She has slightly wide set hips, with an inset waist, that slopes up into a upper torso that is only slightly less wide then her hips. Her bust is a decent size, at least in her opinion, being of a medium to upper B Cup. She has shoulders that are set apart at a distance that passes her hips just a bit. Making her shoulder width rather petite, as is the female.

Her neck is normal in it's length leading up to her delicate features. Her face is the normal oval shape. With delicate but gentle features. Her cheekbones are high, and her nose slightly tilted towards the right side, as if a broken nose was not set right. Her lips are on the fuller side. With a fuller upper lip then bottom lip. But only slightly fuller. Her eyes are slightly cat shaped, with the outer corners slightly tilted up. Her eyebrows are set slightly high, and are thin wing like wisps that are a pale almost sky color.

On her forehead, is seared a five-point star. The flesh is blackened, and there is a black glossy gem that seems to be permanently embedded into the center of the Five-Point star. The star is about two and a half inches in width and height. Taking up quite a bit of her foreheads center.

Her hair is a soft almost lighter blue color. Like a lighter almost ocean blue, like sunlight lighting up the waters of the Mediterranean. Her hair is cut short to about her chin in the front. Then slowly tapers down longer to the center of her shoulder-blades. Her hair is cut in a slightly choppy manner, is long and lays rather flat. Her bangs are swept to the right side of her face, slightly covering her eye, and are long enough they cover her eyes when brushed down.

Her eyes are rather odd in their appearance, being decidedly dual colored. Her right eye is a deep almost black-red color, that is rather interesting. The sclera is completely black, the iris being a deep almost bloody red color, and her pupil is silver and slitted like a cats. Her left eye, is decidedly normal in it's appearance. It's a bright slightly amber-brown color, that looks much more normal. Her pupil is still slitted, but it's much more normal looking then her other eye.

Coming from Amaranth's shoulder blades are two rather large feathered wings. Her wingspan is almost 18 feet when her wings are fully extended. The feathers start a pitch black at the roots, and fade to a dusky gray coloration at the tips. Giving her wings a rather shadowy effect to them. They are retractable, but usually she has them out and folded. They fold up well enough that her long flight feathers are just a few inches off the ground.

Amaranth is slightly tanned, not too tanned, just enough to have a healthy look to her. Many scars cover her body, showing this woman's life was that of a warrior. From her right collarbone to the last rib on her left side, there is a dark red scar that starts thin on each end and is nearly an inch wide at it's center point. Her arms are lined with scars, like tic marks on a counting stick. Her hips hold a few, and her back holds many. The most noticeable is the one on her shoulder blade area, which looks like a giant starburst of thick white flesh. Her legs hold just as many scars as her torso and arms, but they aren't as large or close set.

There is another pair of scars that need mentioning. They run down her inner arm, from the armpit to her wrist. These are rather thick, about an inch wide. They are the marks of Amaranth's death. How the 'Eternal Flower' became what she was. No it was not suicide, but how she got them is inside her history to come.

She tends to wear brown leggings, and black sleeveless tunics. She has a dark red waist synch that she wears, it goes from the bottom of her breasts to her hips. Laced up tightly, it gives her a bit of a figure. Her tunic is off the shoulders, and is actually cut off enough that it allows the tops of her breasts to be seen, nothing outrageous but it does allow some viewing. The shirt has a scooped out back, to allow her wings to easily burst free when needed. Since they are retractable. She wears no footwear at all, having calluses built up on the bottom of her feet.

She wears a silver celtic knot band on the upper part of each of her arms. As well as what appears to be a pair of silver Manacles on her wrists.(Also with the Celtic knot design). She has a simple silver torque about her waist, and seems to have no other jewelry but a inch and half wide silver-seamless band of metal around her throat.

i will see what i can do...and when i have a decent cketch, i will show it, and if you like i will complete it. if not then, iwill redue it.
Azel Stormrose can vouch for me how well my art is.

almost done with the sketch, another day or so and i will revial it to you so you can decide if i should continue or not.

Back
Top Bottom