Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drago X Game over ( In the shadows)

Drago

Banned
Banished
:: “ NM156 has been activated sir.”” “This is a last ditch effort. If this one goes missing then we will avoid the entire sector as a whole and move on.” “” Yes sir””

On a tall outskirt building of the city where they all had been disappearing he stood. Number 156, the last of the elite soldiers that where from the day they were born. Icy blue eyes could only been seen, confirming he was not a machine. A military helmet in urban camouflage of grey, black, and an off shade of blue matched his uniform which had a strait black flak jacket over it. Over his face was a Kevlar mask that hid every feature of him, Hands where gloved the same way for protection. Within this all many weapons and such where hidden to deal with any sport of target. Without a noise he moved on after hooking a rope to the edge of the roof. Quite and perfect the professional jumped over the side of the roof to start the decent to the creature’s window. His left hand held the rope above his head. In his right hand a pistol with a silencer could be seen. His black boots held on the brick wall as he sat beside the window waiting: :

As soon as the creature enter the room the twat of the gun and breaking glass could be heard as he took four shots that hit. With a smirk he pulled on the rope and dropped to the ground d like a ghost. He holstered the weapon and moved on to the connecting ally to make his escape. Mission success:

Outside in the cool air sat a long figure nestled in the high branches of a tree. Her pale eyes seemed adept at picking out the slightest detail even though she was a good ways from all the action. It happened so quick too. One moment he stood against a backdrop of darkness with only the slightest of movement. His strange uniform blending into the modern marvels that surrounded him. Camouflage, she remembered them called it. It was a far cry from rubbing mud across one's face and body in hopes of surprising the enemy. What would humans thing of next? Or rather... what would they better next? Smiling, she watched as he disappeared only to hear a few shots ring out and then...

Show off, she thought with a smirk. How many times would Persephone watch this particular human hunt down his prey? This particular creature had been difficult to secure at first. And almost innocent compared to the others. His one kill could be attributed to the inexperience of youth. Or overzealous. Either way, she didn't care. All that mattered was the male sneaking out of the building as quietly as he came. Soon enough... there would be people all over the area cleaning up his mess. That's how things worked, right? He went in and did his job and the clean-up crew was left with a mess on their hands. Not that vampires left much evidence behind.

Smirking, she dropped the ground and tracked his movements. It didn't take long before Persephone found exactly who she was looking for. And god, he looked even better up close. Not that she was swayed by appearance alone. No, there was something about him. He was like a demi-god. And she should know... after all, she was a Goddess. Using the toe of her boot, she found an overturned trashcan and gave it a little kick. Just enough to gain his attention as she stood at the mouth of the alley. Persephone only hoped that he might take a moment before reacting. After all, she looked quite harmless. A tall woman, yes, but one with wide green eyes, olive skin and dressed like she was on her way to a night club. Short skirt, sheer stockings, thigh high boots, tight shirt and long jacket.

"Evenin' there."

:The soldiers eyes widened as he turn and crouched on a knee already his M4 was held up and aimed, two silent shots rang out that hit right in front of her feet. Icy- blue eyes concentrated and waited. If she made another move froward it would be her last on this earth. He was a tool built from birth. Perfect in every aspect a warrior should be, except for the suttle fact that he was still human. Though many traits of his where strengthened and heighten he still had a pulse, and a heart beat. Though to many on the outside it would seem he was null and void of a soul or a heart in which to feel. That simple fact laced with others was why he could not be called a pure human.

Two shots were fired and Persephone halted her approach. At first, she merely regarded him with those insanely pale green eyes before grinning at him. It was almost cute that this human thought to frighten her off. Ah, the things that she could show him. Not that she was thinking of taking him to The Underworld any time soon. Maybe on the second date. For now, she merely wanted a chance to be up close and personal with the unique human. She had seen many like himself over the years, but they all fell victim to stupidity. Not this one. He was smart, deadly and so deliciously ruthless at times. Watching him for a while now, she knew this. Give him an order and he followed it without question. If only her husband had more men like this under his lead. Not that she cared for Hades's advancement.

"Really? You're seriously?" She glanced down at the new pock marks in the pavement before giving a sigh. Snapping her fingers, her image faded before him only to reappear behind the object of her fascination. One might wonder if she could move that fast, but no. Persephone wasn't unbelievably fast. Nah, this was just good ol' teleportation at work. Not that many could tell the difference. Either way, she wrapped her arms from behind him, her fingers lightly pressing into his tight belly while she brushed her lips against the nape of his neck. She wasn't a small woman either. In fact, Persephone was about six feet tall and that was without the combat boots. "I was hoping we could avoid all the unpleasantness and just talk for a while. Or... whatever."

:His eyes didn't blink when she moved. With a growl after her words he pushed the but of his gun in to her abdomen , while twisting and maneuvering so he was aiming at her head while stepping back. Watching her every moment with daunting eyes that threaten with the intensity of the hell he harnessed. One quick twitch of one muscle and she would be down, long gone and forgotten by a world who did not need her. By now he was where she had been standing only moments before , this time prepared for the moment she had shown seconds ago.

Immortal that she was, but even Persephone couldn't ward off pain. The sudden dull ache caught her off guard and left her gasping for air. She hadn't even noticed how fast the unusual human moved until she dragged her gaze upward. Glaring at him, she wished for the ability to set him on fire. No such luck. If they were in the Underworld, well, her power would be unlimited. In the mortal realm... it was pretty lacking. She had a few tricks up her sleeve, but they were mostly just that. Tricks.

That hurt, she thought with a grunt. Holding her stomach, she stayed like that for a moment longer until she could swallow the pain and force her mind to focus. One done... She wasn't happy. Persephone wanted him quietly for a moment before reaching out with a hand. She called to the shadows that surrounded them and beckoned the darkness to swallow them whole. If only long enough to confuse the human.

"That wasn't very nice, baby", she breathed. Her fingers reaching out as though grasping for something. The shadows started constricting around him until only a single spot remained unmolested. The place he stood. If she could manipulate the darkness long enough, Persephone would try to disarm him, but damn! She was having a hard time focusing. Any shots he fired would be swallowed up for a moment, the sound muffled before her shadows reached his gun. Soft, wispy mist that circled the barrel and then jerked it downward. "Not nice at all. And here I just wanted to have a chat, but if you're going to be a child... well, I'll just have to treat you as such."

As soon as the gun lifted he growled and flicked something from the front of his helment down. A thermal goggle rig. He had not a clue what she was but she would pay for taking his gun. With a growl he pulled out his Beretta M9 hand gun and started popping shots where her thermal reading seemed to be showing up, the whole time he kept backing up and away from the being that had taken an odd interest in him. In the odd mist he had not a clue if he was moving or staying in one spot. Though he made every effort to keep going.

Perfect, she thought with a snarl. Dodging his shots, she felt one a stinging bite in her side where he did manage to hit his target. It seemed like she couldn't blink faster then he could shoot. Still, she felt a sense of victory watching as he disappeared slowly into her mist. The trap had been set and he was slowly entering a world where she had a little more control. It wasn't the Underworld exactly, but more of a middle ground. Taking complete control wouldn't be much fun or very fair, right? As he started walking from the mouth of the alley, he might notice that the world was less bright then before. Almost unnaturally so. Plus there was no sound except for that of his firearm and breathing. The heavy scraping of her boots echoed forward, her laughter echoing around him. She didn't step from the darkness with him. Instead, she hung back and then moved to a better vantage point. Some place higher where she could watch him for a moment.

This new world looked exactly like the one he left with a few exceptions. First there was a serious lack of people. It was like he had been completely isolated from the real world. Another thing he might notice is that his radio only gave off dead air. There would be no back-up for the soldier. Not that he needed any.

With a sigh, she watched him from the top of a building before smiling a bit. "Will you talk already? I know you aren't mute, mortal. Don't make me get nasty."

His eyes darted around, he knew he was in an unnatural place. With a sigh he holstered his gun and stood still hands palm out at his side showing he would give the woman or creature a chance. The radio was more for listing to enemy chatter. When he was out no one would care if he went missing. Not since there where now actual cyborgs that where better then his flesh and blood:

Holding her side, she groaned softly in pain. Flesh and blood sucked to a certain point. In fact, Persephone liked giving out pain, but taking it was another story. Tears almost sprang to her eyes as she pulled her hand back to survey the damage. Blood leaked from the wound and ruined her silvery top. She knew that the piece of lead was still lodged deep within the gash. With a hiss, she probed the wound and started digging out the slug before finally joining him. With a glare, she held out her hand and dropped the spent bullet to the ground in front of him.

"It's within my right to ask for a pound of flesh and pint of blood for what you've done, but I'll be nice. Hit me again and you won't survive the night, got it? Now speak, boy."

He did not speak yet. When she appeared he nearly flinched for his knife to cut her jugular wide to pain the ground with her crimson life force. yet he restrain from the carnal want and stay still. Eyes just watching with little or no emotion. The only moment made by he was the steady breathing that forced from his lungs .

Persephone continued staring him down as she waited for some sort of reaction. Something other then his desire to slice her throat or his inability to speak when spoken to. This was seriously starting to piss her off and she was tempted just to dump his ass in this no-man land. Alone forever with no substance to keep him going. Her husband wouldn't care and no other god could reach him here. Tilting her head, she waited for him to say something.

" I will must break you." Drago spoke in a dark omisint tone as he continued to glare in to his captors eyes. With a deep breath he took one more step back almost showing a slight hesitation and fear of her. Not the power she harnessed but the touch from before and the way she constantly closed the gap of space between he and her:

"You will must?" The dark haired woman before him gave a bark of unforgiving laughter. There was nothing soft or gentle about it. She was mocking him, pure and simple. Turning her gaze upon him again, she held her ground and didn't close the distance between them. Just why had she stalked this particular male? Persephone could have sworn there was a reason, but after his little bit, well, she had forgotten. In fact, she was starting to lose interest in this whole ordeal. This may have seemed silly given how much time she put into him, but she was a goddess and time meant little to someone like her. Tilting her head, she glanced off to the side.

"You're pathetic. Tell me why I shouldn't just flick you off like a gnat and leave you here to rot."

It had been forever since he spoke. Closing his eyes he growled and took her fast pinning her to a wall, yet his touch was not that of an attack, forceful but gentle. "Shut up I fix."He growled working fast. The sight of her blood started to irritate him, IN a few quick moments he actually had her stitched up and patched. After so he pulled from her shaking his head. " I am not normal human, different.." He whispered starting to remember the way words where used. " Why do-- you target me.." He said crossing his arms behind his back while spreading his feet shoulder width apart .

That was actually met with a less then thrilled reception from the nymph like female. In fact, she twisted her form and used his own momentum against him. She wasn't slammed into the ground. Oh no, she made damn sure that he took the impact. It was only when he tried speaking again that she relaxed. The male had already irritated her and a pissed off goddess was something no one wanted to deal with. Sneering, she released him long enough for him to look over the wound. It was already closing, but for the hell of it, she slowed it's progress so that he had something to deal with. Even if it hurt a hell of a lot more then just healing naturally. Hissing, she leaned back against the cool brick wall while he stitched up her side, her hands holding up her torn silver halter top so that he could access it.

"Let's get something straight, human", she gasped between stitches. "I don't like pain. It sucks and you know it. The next time you're feeling a little frisky with that gun... point it at your own foot because that will cause a lot less damage then what I'm planning."

Closing her eyes, she breathed in a sigh. He was so warm. That's one thing she liked about the humans. They were natural and warm and so earthly. Not that she was an unnatural, cold creature. It just felt nice to be with someone living for a change.

"No shit." Turning her eyes upon him, she forced a smile. "I know you aren't normal. You react faster and take more damage then any man has a right to. As for why I brought you here... it's simple. You pulled a gun on me and I overreacted. Just a bit. Trust me. Things could get a lot more nasty here."

" Be on your way I need to tend to my self..." he said nodding before turning away eying a boiler room down the ally. As he walked he unclasp his flack vest with a grunt, and the compression harnesses built to keep him from bleeding out when stabbed or shot. Instantly the smell of his blood could be taken in to account as he entered the dark damp room. Still wired out in the dimension he shook his head. In seconds he was only in his combat pants, boots and lower gear. His strong body shown to the world. Two deep slices ran from left hip to his mid chest. Already he started to grab a can of adhesive that was nothing more then spray glue. " Fucking odd creatures, hard targets, Twelve in one night.." He hissed as he lent against the moist brick wall :

"You know that's not going to earn you any sympathy, right? I couldn't care less that you had a bad night." She had followed him down the alley and watched as he undressed himself. It was somewhat interesting. He did have a half decent body for a human. Still, she was starting to rethink her entire reason for being here. Just why had she targeted him? At first, she thought it was because he followed her, but no. He was after someone else. They just happened to be in the same place as her. Tilting her head, she stood on the other side of the alley with her arms crossed.

"What's your name?"

" I dont have a name. Im Number one hundred and fifty six. You are target two hundred and thirty two. He said in a near mono tone as he pulled out a small clip of paper. " He smirked then eyed her. " And you are irritating me. " He growled moving fast to pin her to a wall not yet grabbing his knife. I can skip a few numbers. " He hissed as his eyes seemed to change to a more silver as the Adrenalin started to coerce through his vain.

This time... Persephone allowed him to take her by surprise and slam her against the wall. Her teeth rattled and her skull ached, but that didn't stop her from lifting her knee and planting it firmly in his groin. The sharp jerk should have caught him off guard. And considering that he striped off most of his armor, well, she assumed he had balls like any other male. The blow should have been enough to take the wind out of his sails.

"Idiot. Do you think I would allow a mortal to hurt me again? You got three shots in... I think I've more then earned my turn." Rolling her shoulders and cracking her joints, she smirked at him. The look in her eyes was cold, but the message in them was crystal clear. This is going to be fun. Flicking her fingers, she beckoned the shadows again, but this time, she had more control. They wrapped aroud his wrists and ankles and just for the hell of it... they looped around his neck. With luck, she trapped him.

With a muffled groan he fell back only to be taken by the shadows. With a groan of protest he started to fight a little to no avail. " What do you-- want from a worthless being like me..." He whispered no longer strugelling. " Kill me please... end my cause.. " His voice was firm yet almost downcast. " I am a man-- trained as a machine in perfection. I know nothing other then my trade skills...nothing..." He continued as he calmed his breathing to the best of his ability:

"Funny, real funny." Her voice was absolutely devoid of emotion as she turned upon him. Narrow those eyes upon him, she raised a hand to manifest something... not very nice. It looked like a cousin to the bullwhip, but sized in such a way that it looked just right in her hand. The long leather whip ended in a series of stripes and each one was tipped with a silvery bead. If only to inflict more damage when used. The funny part is... Persephone needed her hands free to conduct her shadows, but with him finally subdued, well, she relaxed a little. Smirking, she listened to him while fingering the hilt of her weapon.

"You aren't going to die, but you certainly deserve it. All those people. Have you ever thought about whether or not they were innocent?" Chuckling softly, she moved to him. It was almost too perfect that he striped to his waist for her. With a twist of her twist, she had the shadows suddenly turn his back to her. Gently, she ran the leather along his supple spine. No pain... she just caressed him while speaking. "You dare to attack me and then act like a kicked dog? Baby, I'll show you a whole new world of pain and in the end... you'll be licking my boot. And to think I wanted to be nice... nah, I think this will be more fun. Got any last words?"

" Are you so much a fool to appear behind a soldier who is ending what is said to be immortals, vampires, and their contacts.." He growled." A soldier who is in pain and has nothing but a mission. You think you can hold me like this for long..." He said growling. As he did he bit down on something in his mouth. Only one second of a fast beeping could be head before the gear of his behind her exploded . The second he was free he rolled and found two pistols in his gear and aimed fast. If you wish to talk talk.. Otherwise I will kill you. I shot because you where a threat..." He whispered referring to how she touched his skin with her lips.. Her whip was nothing compared to the alien touch she gave in the shadow of the ally for that moment.:

Back
Top Bottom