Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Flavor of the Week: Small Town America

badbedtimestories

Super-Earth
Hello out there! I'm BadBedtimeStories, or BBTS, or just whatever you'd like to call me that isn't insulting will do. I've been here off and on for a long time, but you can read more about that on my main thread here (NSFW). When reading this, please bear in mind that I play almost exclusively on Discord, and that my smut/plot ratio skews greatly in the direction of smut.

Today, I'm looking for something a little different. I've got a server I'm running on Discord that's based in a small, Midwestern American town. Currently, there are four active players (including myself) on the server, all playing multiple characters each. Male and Female, Dominant and submissive characters available.

So far, the plot revolves around four (sort of five) Dominants and their victims. There are plenty of openings for whatever kinds of characters you'd like to play, and plenty of room to slot you in with whatever kinds of kinks you'd like to play out. Everything from dark and twisted up to light hearted and fluffy (especially if you're into FxF stuff).

Kinks you should be comfortable with from the outset (or at least not mind seeing played, even if you're not looking to play them yourself) include ageplay, noncon/rape, snuff, religious themes, age-gaps, and incest. If you join, you won't be expected to play anything you're not comfortable with or with any players your not comfortable with. You should also be pretty active, with at least intentions and ability to put up a couple of para length posts on a daily basis through the week.

If you've read this far and you're interested, add me on Discord as badbedtimestories#1961 to chat more!

Last edited:
Bumping. We have room for one more female player. Currently there are two women and two men playing numerous characters.

Bumping. We're currently down a male player, and would like to add at least one more guy. Open to the idea of adding another female player as well.

My discord account is having problems. If we've been playing, I'm sorry I'm not currently available.

I'll temporarily be available on Discord as Badbedtimestories2#1326

Last edited:
It's been a long while, but I'm here bumping for Small Town America. I've got some story/character ideas and I would love to find a gal or two to play opposite of.

Bumping to bump up the Small Town America setup. Ignore this for the moment. I just realized it's in the wrong part of the server and I'll have to go correct that later....

Back
Top Bottom