The Oldest Tomb (Skeith & CasualVelociraptor)

“I feel more sure of this decision than I ever HAAAAVE how the fuck am I oh ohhh ohhhh OH CUMMING AGAAAAAIN!” Susan screamed, her head leaning back and her arms reaching behind her to embrace her beloved and push them closer together. Her quivering walls tightened once again upon orgasm, hungering once more for Rylia’s powerful alien sperm to try to inseminate her.

Rylia's thrusting would continue for several more minutes, even beyond Susan's orgasm. All at once, her arms wrapped around her tightly and she held her close. "C-cumming!" And indeed she did. Thick ropes of her hot alien seed rapidly filled Susan and then some. As true as it always was, the size of Rylia's load was immense, especially by human standards. She quickly overfilled her human lover, the excess spilling out from inside her. Rylia panted as she came down from her sexual high. She placed a tender kiss on her lover's neck, still holding her close.

Susan was still quaking from how hard she'd climaxed and the beautiful feeling of Rylia cumming inside her vulnerable, wet pussy; she was only stilled at last by the warmth of Rylia's sperm coating her thighs and ass as well as Rylia holding her tight in the mass of tentacles that she knew would protect her from almost anything. "Is it too weird to think, maybe even hope that that was the moment you knocked me up?" she wondered, looking up at her girlfriend with the cutest eyes.

Rylia could only smile as she looked back at her lover, meeting her gaze. "Not weird at all. Though, it might be hard to explain to your parents that not only are we getting married but they might have ten or so tiny Cephalem grandbabies on the way." Cephalem didn't have hybrid children with other species and instead mutated their eggs to produce more Cephalem. Fortunately, they were born much smaller than human children, making giving birth much less painful. She gently continued to stroke her back, kissing her little nose with a giggle. "Starting a pod with you would be a dream."

“My poor pa might faint, indeed,” Susan giggled at the thought of her strong, old father gasping and turning pale at the thought of having alien grandkids. She’d never been taught anything about alien biology though, so she turned pale herself at the thought of having ten children. “TEN?! Are you seeking to destroy my vagina?”

"No no no no." Rylia quickly interjected to try to calm her. "The babies are much smaller! I promise! They're only like..." She held up her hands, trying to gauge the size roughly. The size was approximately eight inches long, and quite thin. "It won't hurt to give birth to them at all! It should be very easy!" She was speaking quickly, trying to assuage her fears.

“I...I hope you’re right. And if you’re talking babies...plural,” Susan gulped, “I’ll need to get my tubes tied after this. How many little squirts can we be expecting?”

Rylia gently pet her lover's hair while she spoke. "I don't know. It depends on the species of our partner and no cephalem has ever been with a human before. The most I've heard of is ten." She bit her lip as she looked down at Susan, worried that she might have upset her somehow. "We don't even know if that was the moment. There's a chance it was the same as every other time, we might not even be compatible enough to produce children."

“It’d be really nice if we could...but if I end up plopping ten tentacled babies in the barn, my father will probably faint,” Susan giggled. “Maybe we should let them know of our intentions first.”

Rylia smiled as she heard Susan giggle. At least she wasn't totally distraught at the news. "Do you want to do that now?" She asked softly. "If we plan to marry and even become parents we should probably inform them as soon as possible." She nuzzled against her again, smiling happily. ""Try not to fret. Whether it's ten children, one child, or none at all, I'll always be here. We'll face it together, you and I."

“I...I may need your help to get me dressed and walk over to see Ma and Pa”- Helen and Paul- “since you really fucked me what for, and I’m having a hard time even standing.” She giggled now as she snuggled her beloved.

Rylia grinned. She loved when Susan couldn't walk straight. "I would love to." She very gently laid her back again, slowly withdrawing her cock from within her. She breathed out a heavy exhale as it came free. She took a towel she kept nearby to help her lover clean up. The process of helping her dress wouldn't take long, considering she had been in her pajamas. In the end, Rylia reached for the only article of clothing she ever really wore. A waterproof poncho to meet the expectations of modesty from her human hosts.

"Ready?" With Susan in her arms, Rylia climbed down from her loft and out onto the lawn. She kept one tentacle loosely wrapped around her waist to keep her upright even as she set her back on her feet.

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” Susan said as she felt completely unsteady on her feet and her belly felt empty once the cock plopped out and cum leaked down her leg and onto her pajamas. She was grateful for the tentacle around her waist as she was practically dragged to where Helen and Paul were now eating breakfast. Her mother waved happily at her while her father looked down at his tablet and sighed.

Rylia returned Helen's wave with a small one of her own. "Good morning, Helen~" She glanced over at Paul as he sighed, seemingly content to ignore them altogether. "Good morning, sir." She spoke slightly softer, not wanting to agitate the man. She took Susan's hand in her own, smiling down at her much smaller human girlfriend. "Susan and I wanted to talk to you both about something. If now is a good time, that is."

Back
Top Bottom