The Oldest Tomb (Skeith & CasualVelociraptor)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
Terra was a strange place, or rather, Earth as the native species referred to it. Home to a great many intelligent species, seemingly co-existing thanks to certain legal protections afforded them by the inexplicably dominant species on the planet. Humans were by far the strangest of Earth's many species. Far from physically impressive, they were brilliantly industrious and reproduced at rates that would make the ever promiscuous pods on her homeworld blush. Perhaps it was simply their superior numbers that allowed them such unmitigated control. One would have to be born here to truly understand it.

Born here, She was not. Rylia was a Cephalem. A squid-like humanoid species from a planet with very little land mass. Desperate to leave her home, she had stolen a ship and fled. What she hadn't anticipated was crashing on a planet like this. She definitely hadn't anticipated falling in love. She knew it was against the law, but surely the Inter-Species Accords applied to her... Right?

After the first year or so of hiding and hunting, desperately trying to survive, she found shelter and subsequently love. It was there in the barn that Rylia woke. Her eyes glowed faintly in the dark. Using her many tentacles, she lowered herself from the loft that had become her home. She crawled across the barn floor, cautiously peaking through the barn door. It was dark, but it wasn't too late. The sun must've only just set. A smile teased her lips. That meant she would be getting ready for bed.

Once more using her tentacles, she crawled across the lawn to the main house. With little effort, she climbed the side of the house to the young woman's window. As quietly as she could, she lifted the window and crawled inside.

Susan Daniels had been having the best dream of her girlfriend Rylia completely enveloping her in her warm, soft, strong tentacles after she’d done that last night. For the past few months, her hard life on one of the last family owned farms in Kansas had been made brighter by her secret alien lover. Although her parents had been weirded out at first and worried about the lawman coming to break down their door, for now they were supportive and Susan couldn’t ask for anything better to have happened in her 19-year-old life.

Her sleepy mind could sense Rylia’s presence and she soon reached out for her beloved Cephalem and cooed, “Mornin’, babe. Come to whisk me away again? I don’t know how much more I can take after last night, but I’ll do my best for ya, love.”

Rylia smiled as the sleepy woman reached out to her. She moved closer to her, wrapping her arms around her in a tight embrace. "Morning~" She nuzzled into her lovingly. Her smile faltered slightly as the woman spoke. She felt a little guilty that her sexual appetite was such a physical strain on the human. "I'll be gentle~" She whispered. She kissed the human briefly before carefully picking her up in a bridal carry. She took one last glance towards her bedroom door, before using her tentacles to carefully carry them both out of her window and back on to the lawn.

She was fortunate that Susan's family was at least semi-supportive, but she didn't want to risk being actually caught in the act with their daughter. So, back across the lawn they went with Rylia showering the human woman with kisses and gentle touches. They would be safe, as always, in her quiet loft in the barn. She carefully deposited her on the sheet covered space that had served as her bed. She loomed over the human, staring with glowing l, unblinking eyes. "I don't deserve you~" She smiled as she lowered herself over her kissing her deeply.

"You do deserve me, because you have been so good to me, hun," Susan smiled and kissed her girlfriend all over her slightly sticky skin that was inexplicably soft nonetheless. Then the petite human said, "I'd fuck you until I passed out, eat your pussy until I had to come up for air, and be wrapped up in your tentacles forever if you let me. You've opened my eyes and my heart to the best experiences of my life, and you're more than just a pretty face. You're someone who's taught me so much about the universe, and you're the best person to see the sun rise on this tiny planet with.

"So take me, fuck me, make me realize all over again why I fell in love with you, and why I'll always be your little human bitch," Susan groaned once she was deposited on the bed in the barn. Here, they could be a little louder since the farm was pretty large and the barn was very far from where her parents were waiting for the crowing of the cock to get them up, and Susan fucking loved being a loud little potty mouth for her alien conquest.

Rylia could only grin as she listened to Susan speak. Both her romantic words and lewd invitations made her heart soar. "You've taught me a lot too. I'll always be yours." She whispered. She leaned over her, kissing her deeply as her hands tried to work Susan out of her bed clothes. She could easily tear them off, but she knew better than to ruin Susan's clothing and leave her with nothing to make it back to her house with. Rylia never wore clothing herself. Her skin being naturally a little sticky made it a very difficult prospect. As a result, the extra layers that humans insisted on always felt more like an obstacle. Piece by piece, she helped Susan to remove her clothing, all the while planting kisses everywhere she could reach.

She kissed her deeply, sliding her tongue into the human woman's mouth. A deep growl rose from her throat as her clawed fingers wrapped around her waist, pulling her flush with her body. Amidst the hungry kissing, she grinded against her lover. Her tentacles wriggled and writhed all over her, tightening and loosening around everywhere they could touch.

“Now you’re making me sticky and covered in sucker marks that’ll be hard to explain later,” Susan whined in mock complaint when really she knew she loved this and her writhing was from pleasure and not discomfort in any way. Pretty soon all her smart aleck comments melted away too under Rylia’s relentless French kissing, and the last barrier Susan had, her cute white cotton panties, was also ineffective resistance to the tentacle that slipped under the band and pulled them off.

“C’mon baby girl,” Susan cried out in genuine complaint and need as she sprawled her completely naked form out on the bed. “Fuck your little slut like you know no human ever has or ever will.” This was true for the record, since Rylia had taken her virginity. “Because...this may sound crazy, but I want to be your wife.”

At Susan's pleading, Rylia was all too happy to oblige. Before she could though, Susan mentioned becoming her wife. Her mouth hung open for a second only to form a genuine smile. "You will be~" She kissed her tenderly for a brief moment only to smile again as she pulled away. "I love you, Susan." She reached down between them, stroking her own aching sex. Her fingers dipped inside and with one quivering moan, she encouraged her uncompromisingly hard and large cock to emerge.

With her tentacles, coiled around the woman's legs, she raised her hips slightly. In a slow movement, she pushed herself forward. She groaned as inch-by-inch, her hard length entered Susan's tight pussy. She growled hungrily as she made it as deep as she could. She waited a moment to allow Susan to become used to her again before slowly rocking her hips. She'd move faster if that's what she wanted, but she didn't want to hurt her either.

“I love you too Rylia, I live for your touch and your kiss and your laugh and that massive cock splitting me in half, and I don’t even know if it’s physically possible, but after we get married, I want you to put little Cephalem babies in MEEEE,” Susan groaned as she shuddered from the suckers of Rylia’s tentacles gripping her every inch hard but still gently in a paradoxical way. “Keep going and slowly go harder. I’ll let you know if it hurts but for right now you feel so fucking awesome inside my tiny cunt, my darling Rylia.”

Rylia tried not to laugh as Susan spoke about having her children. What Susan didn't know was that Cephalem would produce many children in any one birthing. It would be quite the undertaking. Not that Rylia would say no. She gently cradled her head with both hands, pressing her forehead to hers. "Uhn... So tight." She groaned with each slow thrust. Her breathing came as almost a deep purring or soft growling from her throat.

The suckers on her tentacles would certainly leave what appeared to be lovebites. Almost bruising where they latched onto. Her tentacles continued to grope and wriggle against her. A pair even coiling around her breasts while smaller suckers latched onto her nipples. Just as Susan had asked, her pace started slow and gentle, but gradually became more intense. Her glowing eyes never left Susan's. Watching her for every sign of pain or pleasure.

“And yet it manages to take all of you and wants more- it’s like I was made for you baby girl,” Susan moaned in her appealing Midwestern twang. “It’s so nice to feel connected to you like thiiiis,” she then squealed while her breasts and nipples were being manhandled- er, alien handled- by her Cephalem lover. “It’s like I’m a part of you now and I never, ever want to let you go.”

“So don’t hold back any more, my love. I can take every last pounding from you. Fuck me, fuck me fuckEEEEEEE!”

Rylia's expression became one of momentary concern as Susan told her to let loose. After only a moment, she grinned. "You're such a horny slut~" She teased. "Hope your parents will give you a light load today. You won'tbe walking straight." Soon her thrusting reached a fever pitch as she quickly and roughly thrusting inside of her, over and over again like an animal in heat. She dipped her head down, licking, kissing, and sucking on her neck. Everything she could do to enhance Susan's pleasure.

“Oh my God, you’re right. You’ve only been in me for like ten minutes and I’m already almost about to cum like a whore for you!” Susan screamed. “I’ve told Ma and Pa that I’ve come down with something, but I think they know your cock breaks my brain and body even if they don’t want to say that their sweet little angel wants to ride their Cephalem guest until she passes out from exhaustion. Speaking of which.”

Susan’s strong body pushed back until she was on top and riding Rylia cowgirl style. She remembered being knocked unconscious from pleasure the first time she did this, and she knew she couldn’t actually keep up from dawn to dusk, but she was better able to enjoy the sensation now, and the feeling of somewhat dominating her potential future wife and the father (mother?) of her children, even as Rylia’s tentacles continued to control her body in return.

"You're such a naughty daughter~" She teased. As she was forced onto her back, she looked down to watch Susan ride her, grinning all the while. She kept raising her hips to meet Susan each time she came back down on her cock. She kept her hands on her waist, gently running her claws over her skin. While she enjoyed letting Susan take charge, certainly wasn't going to take it easy on her. Her tentacles continued to wriggle and squeeze all over her. Occasionally one of her tentacles would swat across her lover's ass. "Go ahead and cum for me, baby~ As many times as you want~"

“You stole my cherry and made your devoted little fucking SLUUUUUT I’M CUMMING!” Susan wailed at her lover as she bounced up and down on the slimiest but also strongest and most considerate invader her vagina had ever had. “I’ll never stop cumming until you do babe,” she panted. “Just give me a minute to recover and then I’ll go back to milking every last drop of that amazing baby batter out of your fucking dick.” Susan had once cummed a dozen times before Rylia did once so that wasn’t a threat but a promise.

As soon as Susan came, Rylia slowed her pace. Even her tentacles, while still holding her, relaxed to let her recover. She sat up with her, using a couple tentacles to keep herself propped up. She wrapped her arms around her midsection, peppering kisses on her neck and collar bone. At her lewd description for fucking her until she could come too, Rylia laughed softly. Especially her nicknamefor her seed itself. "Hehe, gross~" She was truly fortunate to have found a human lover who could last to her first orgasm, but she also knew it took its toll. She nuzzled her, listening to her heart beat and breathing. "Take your time, love~"

Sarah’s body was sensitive all over and adored the little pecks and the slowing pace of Rylia’s ministrations. “I feel like I’m falling in love with you all over again, sweetheart,” the human moaned as her poor abused hole took its time to calm down from the aftershocks of her orgasm. “My one and only girl, and my everything.”

"I promise to give you a new reason to love me every day." She hummed softly against her neck. Rylia continued to gently hold Susan in her arms, stroking her back and kissing her neck. "Of all the worlds and beings I've seen, you're the most precious. You are my everything." She was careful not to move her hips while sitting with her, letting Susan properly recover. They had already been here the night before, so she had no doubt that Susan was still sore from the last time, much less doing this all over again today.

“Alright baby, I’m ready to be your cum dumpster again. I love you so FUCKING MUCH!” Susan groaned with furrowed brow and pounded her hips against Rylia’s un-moving cock. “I want to feel your tentacles in my throat and asshole too, like we agreed we’d try it one day. I want to be completely filled with your love.”

Rylia gasped as Susan suddenly started moving again. Her grip around her became a little tighter as she began to thrust up into her again. She paused for only a second at her request before smiling and nodding. "If you're sure. Tap on my shoulder if it becomes too much." With that she allowed a pair of tentacles, these without suckers to slither again her. One rose up between them, while the other remained behind her. She used her hands on Susan's waist to hold her steady while the tentacle behind her got into position. Naturally a little slimy on its own, she hardly need to lubricate the poor human, but she did so anyway, leaving trails of her ink like substances behind on her second hole. The other tentacle trailed the same substance on the woman's lips. Then with a quietly whispered, "I love you~" she began pushing the tentacle inside. There was resistance at first, and it was tight like she could not believe, but as it made its way deeper, the limb began to wriggle and thrust inside of her. After she was certain that Susan was okay, the other tentacle entered her mouth, slithering back into her throat. She began thrusting into her again, this time at a more controlled pace with the triple penetration.

It was tight for sure, and it definitely hurt a lot. But Susan was able to moan around "Uff loff uuuuuu" around the member in her throat, and to relax her hips to accept the molluscan invader in her tight little ass that had never known penetration even by a finger. It felt better than she ever dreamed, however, as being stuffed by someone she cared about was exhilarating. Not only that, but the tentacle in her ass squeezed her inner walls forward into the pressure of Rylia's thrusting cock. How the fuck was she already close to cumming again, even though her eyes were starting to water as she breathed through her nose?

The cephalem let out a long groan as she got used to the tight warmth of Susan's ass and throat. There was something truly special about being this close to Susan. The two could not have been more connected. Rylia continued to kiss her lover's face, holding her close as she continued to take her in every orifice available. She kept a sustainable pace that was by no means slow, but was gentle and considerate of how new this experience was for Susan. She gently ran her hands over Susan's back to comfort her while kissing away the tears that formed in her eyes.

Susan wrapped her legs around Rylia, ironically trapping her lover in her embrace through muffled screaming, and also raked her nails across Rylia’s back, pushed her hips up into the thrusting, quivering mass of pleasure that was Rylia, screamed and exhaled the most through her nose when Rylia hit her G-spot with her cock and her clit with her pubic area just right...and came harder than she ever had in her life and went limp again.

Susan pushed the tentacle out of her throat to say. “I know I’m limp and my body is ravaged by you, but I don’t care. Don’t stop fucking me as hard as you can until you cum in my naughty, hungry snatch, got it babe?”

There were few sounds that Rylia enjoyed more than Susan's screams and moans of pleasure. Even muffled by the tentacle in her throat, she could hear her pleasure loud and clear. As Susan came again, she grinned. "If that's what you want~" She used her tentacles to lift Sysan up, momentarily to turn her around. In so doing, Rylia's cock slid free of her pussy for a moment. She lowered her back onto her lap, this time wrapping her arms around her midsection from behind.

She placed a kiss on the back of her neck before reinserting her cock. One hand dipped between her legs, rubbing Susan's clit with two fingers while she continued to thrust up into her almost brutally.

“Oh, oh, oh OOHHHH YES I’M YOUR FUCK TOY FOREVERRRR!” Susan wailed while her poor, overly sensitive body felt like it was on fire in the best way. If her parents didn’t know their daughter and her alien girlfriend were boning today then they almost surely did by now with how loud she was being. But Susan didn’t give a shit if the whole world heard; and that made her think of a
way that she could declare her love before...whatever was out there, even if the laws of men didn’t recognize their bond. “Marry me tomorrow, please. It’s not like it’ll be legal, but I want all our friends and family to know you’re the best part of my life, and I don’t want to ever be a moment without you.”

Rylia didn't slow down. If anything she became faster as she screamed for her. "You're damn right, you are." She began placing little love bites on her upper back, dragging her tongue over the reddened skin. As she asked her to marry her the following day, Rylia wrapped her arms around her a little tighter. "Tomorrow. I'll be yours forever, and you will be mine." The concept of monogamous mating, much less marriage was unheard of among the cephalem, but after coming to Earth and meeting Susan, she found the entire ritual beautiful and romantic. Perhaps unnatural for Rylia she actually found herself close to release. Despite that, her powerful thrusting continued.

Back
Top Bottom