Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadia’s writing sample zone (and storage) (nsfw)

Tinkerer Nadia

Bound for Trouble
I decided to make a space dedicated to writing samples from me, so partners can see what I generally go for.

Let’s start with one I did for an rp that never really took off, but thankfully was popular as an idea so I still got to play it out:

“Oh papa, don’t be such a worry wart!” Malon said softly, as she and him lifted the last container of precious Lon Lon milk into the back of the cart, her horse ready to go for the short trip to Hyrule castle town. “I can’t help it! My little girl, going on her first trip alone!” He said, the young woman smiling as she rolled her eyes. “As if you were conscious for the other ones”. She teased, her father a bit embarrassed at that. How many times has she chewed him out for falling asleep on the job? Too many to count, that was for sure. “Just promise, you won’t get in no trouble now, nor will you let some city slicker-“ “Oh, papa! I’m not a child!” She would say, rolling her eyes at him yet again. Talon, her father, just sighed. To be fair, she was more then capable to go alone, and it was her 18th year. She was an adult now, the young beauty a sight to behold. “You know, you look just like-“ She shushed him, smiling as she did. “I know, papa. Make sure you and Ingo get along while I’m gone!” She jumped up on the cart, checking to make sure she had everything she needed. Horse was secure and fed, containers secured and closed, and since her day of chores was done, she was ready to head off. She waved goodbye to ingo, who just scowled and liked sour, even if he would admit she was a good worker. “Unlike that good for nothing talon!” He would say under his breath. “I should be running this place...”

Finally ready to go, she gave her papa a kiss on the cheek, then had the horse head off to town. She had taken her own rupee wallet with her to town along with the one used for collecting profits, her papa asking her why. “I plan to do shopping!” She said with a smile. She felt bad for lying, but she could never tell him the truth.

Oh papa, it’s so I can collect money. Doing what?

Whoring my slutty, lewd body to the city folk in dirty taverns and alley ways, of course!

She tingled, biting her bottom lip. She could not wait. Her last trip had earned her at least 300 rupees, and while the milk delivery was triple that, the work was far more enjoyable. Malon laughed as she realized how awful she was, a bit self conscious about her less then lady like desire for making bank of her back. It was certainly something that would shame her family if it got out, but none would squeal. Prostitution was illegal in Hylia, but only for the buyer. She would get off Scott free, with not even a single charge.

She would keep the same oath of silence for her clients, even the married ones. What did she gain from outing herself as a cum obsessed street hooker? Nothing but the shame of her father reacting to her, likely locking her in her room and praying to the goddesses to purify her. Still, the young woman was excited. She could not wait to begin whoring, deciding to start where she always did, the guard house at the entrance of the castle town. The guard there was always so bored, and he paid a good amount for her.

Arriving in town, her first job was to take care of the milk. It needed to enter cold storage asap, and she really did not want to spoil the milk while getting spoiled with cum. Leading the horse up to the castle, the usual guards started to take the large boxes for their use, the metal containers sold to the shops in town for resale or for restaurants to use in cooking. Some of the guards blushed seeing her alone, knowing full well what she was up to, all of them having partaken at least once. “Thanks, boys~!” She said, just smiling innocently as she headed back to the town proper, finally taking care of the last container.

Phew! A day’s work was still a day’s work, the sun now half-way thigh it’s journey for the day. Midday meant that the working men would be on break, and the women busy planning dinner. Perfect.

Malon would walk around town innocently. She liked to be visible in the town square, and men would see her and know she was in town. It made it a lot easier to get herself repeat customers, and it was fun to see the wives and women get suspicious. No one had evidence she was whoring, but a few swore their husbands started drinking not Lon Lon milk after meeting her, or becoming way too interested in horses after.

Loretta did not like to keep them waiting but she had herself a small ritual. She would let him get comfortable, pressing her lips gently to his tip, her soft, husky voice murmuring "thank you for this privilege". To her, this really was a privilege, that she may take his sin, his doubt, his stress, and swallow it all into herself and leave him happier, more clear minded. As a nun of mother Mila, this was how she improved the world, and while no one knew but she and the goddess above, it was not punished by divine wrath, so she assumed it was an accepted method.

Loretta wasted no more time. Her lips parted, her tounge working his tip to get a taste. Mnmmph...he was needy, and so very healthy. She could taste the young man's excitement as she licked his tip, her hand gripping his base to keep the cock steady, her red lips now sliding down. Her lipstick was a mixture of elderberry and youthweed, an alchemist concoction that both provided a lubricant thst made sucking cocks easy and pleasurable, but also a wonderfully lewd pain job that thankfully was easy to wash. While cheating on a spouse was frowned on, her services to her were not unlike a confessional...only pouring semen instead of sins.

The woman was skilled, her lips swallowing his shaft down to half way as she let him experience her tounge a but longer, it lashing the underside of his Dwarven hammer lovingly. She was sucking off the grime of travel woth no worry at all, sweat and manly musk perfectly fine for her to take. By now, she had a steady rhythm, up and down, up and down, letting more of his cock slide into her throat. She wondered of this was his first oral session, but decided it didn't matter, as instead she finally went to his base, letting his cock experience the throat of a nun.

Cruelly, her throat squeezed. If her mouth was like a cavern of love and worship, her throat was like a greedy, tight vice. It demanded his seed by constricting his shaft perfectly, the woman siding him in and out of her needy throat that only just yesterday reduced an orc to tears. She moaned softly, her voice playful and encouraging, showing she was enjoying him as much as he might her. She would continue this for as long as was required to make make him cum, though she would slow a few times so he would not ejaculate right away, edging him to make sure his orgasm would be earth shaking.

Back
Top Bottom