Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vespid Assimilation: Victim 246-7 "Nadia Mare" (Nsfw)

Tinkerer Nadia

Bound for Trouble
Hypno_Tendrils_Extended_Commission_1_Nadia_Before_Loop.gif
I...where...?

Nadia Mare could still feel the dull pain in her head, the blunt trauma of a rifle butt hitting you in the side of your skull unpleasant even to a vampire. Why the humans captured her or even knew where to look was surprising, but the 20 year presenting vampire was not concerned with that right now.

She tried to open her eyes, but it was difficult. She could feel somthing cold gripping her, a metallic scent over her body. Her arms and legs were being gripped, something...long, coiling. By now, she was aware of a guest, or rather, the one keeping her. "The Vespid program is riding on this Assimilation." She heard a voice say, a hand gripping her side, sliding down her pale skin. "If it can make even this one kneel, then the funding we can get..."

Nadia grimaced, which must have been noticed as she felt that hand move to her cheek. "It was this or being left in the sun, you filthy creature. You will look wonderful once we get you finished." The man would move away from her, her eyes finally opening. "You can't..."

Nadia looked around, unsure exactly where she was. Before her were men and women in lab coats, typing away at computers, adjusting instruments she had never seen. She herself was contained in a separate chamber, large windows thick enough to block bullets and two nasty looking turrets pointed right at her. Her arms and legs were trapped by tendrils made of metal, the woman now at least partially aware of her current state.

"Subject is a vampire female, age unknown, appears to be in early twenties." A doctor would read over a speaker Into her cell, or...operating room. She shivered at the thought. "Red hair, shoulder length, red eyes...She will need at least a few hours in there I imagine, with some daily upkeep sessions." Nadia started to squirm, as her strength returned. They had injected her with something that made her weak when they invaded her manor, and it was only now starting to release its vile grip. She became aware of tendrils holding her legs as she looked down, the vampire sort of held in place. She hissed at the lab workers, but none paid her any mind.

"Release me!" She demanded, the man overseeing the project walking over to the window facing her, speaking through a receiver. "Please be quite. We aren't going to dissect you or anything vulgar like that. You are the barbaric one here, Vampire. We just think that you would be a great fit for our little program." She snarled at him, pulling on her bonds. Damn, these things had a grip like death, the man seemingly enjoying her resistance. She looked into his green eyes, her piercing gaze meeting his bemused one.

The man was unfamiliar to her, but his black suit, brown hair in a slicked back professional style, sadistic little smirk as he enjoyed her struggle...she could only glare daggers, but she had a feeling he could do much worse. "You will look great in the office. Our first model three Vespid. Please don't resist, my career is riding on this." Nadia could only watch as he waved over to one of the lab workers, saying somthing the receiver did not pick up. "You should know, I look forward to having you work with us. If a vampire can be tamed, then I suspect that rounding up all your blood sucking friends should be a simple task. Anyway, enjoy dear."

He would hang up on her, Nadia pulling on her bonds. They pulled back, a tentacle reaching from the ceiling to join the rest, sliding around her neck and holding on, pressing a metal tip to her lips. She refused to allow it entry, but to her shock another started to come from below, it clear where it planned to slide in. "No-" like a bolt of lightening, the other tentacle by her face was in, her teeth powerless as it slammed down her throat. She gagged hard as it mercilessly began to pump in and out, her cunt ruthlessly slammed into as well. This was purely done to weaken her the passionless rape of her body making the vampire woman struggle. Ugh! These humans...she started to pull even harder on her restraints, but that just earned her an even rougher abuse from below, her pussy on fire as the tentacle pushed her cervix like a button, the tip kissing her entrance hard each time she was pushed into. After a mere 2 minutes of this, she was reduced to a weakened state, but there was more to come.

Last edited:
Hypno_Tendrils_Extended_Commission_1_Nadia_After_Loop.gif

Weakened by the intense tentacle assault on her body, the redhead needed a moment. The tentacle on her mouth was pouring something inside her now, the lab workers wheeling in some kind of...helmet? She felt her vision blur some, the suited man returning to the receiver. "Well dear, it's about time we got you fitted. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your contributions to Hive, and more importantly, my Vespid program. God, you are going to look so cute in my office. I need a bodyguard, you see. Anyway, have fun."

She glared at him through the glass, his taunting not appreciated. She was punished by the tentacle inside her pussy coiling up and hammering her insides even deeper, the woman pretty sure it was planning to advance into her womb any second.

She lost sight of what the lab workers were doing, but soon she heard a panel open from the ceiling. She looked up as best she could until the tentacle in her mouth forced her to look forwards, but what she saw terrified. The helmet was coming down, small tendrils inside that looked ready to secure it to her head permanently. The struggle was impossible, and in one quick motion, the helmet was on.

You bastards! I will-

The helmet attached to her skull, her hair pulled inside, her eyes and ears were now covered by the technology, it strapping in and connecting to the back of her neck for support. The tentacles did not relent, but they instead resumed a less intense pace, but she didn't notice.

She couldn't notice.

The Heads up display of the helmet captured her attention, it flashing her eyes with a bright, purple light. It made her feel dizzy as it did it again, and again, each flash erasing any resistance her mind conjured up.

No, I- Hive? who- i- am- not-

The young woman whimpered in weak frustration. Each thought was zapped away, her eyes a conduit by which the helmet would erase. Her red eyes started to water as tears formed, but even that was not permitted, as her fear was forced from her mind. She eventually gave up even trying to think, the tentacles raping her a dull memory, which when recalled was flashed away.

Nadia started to enter a sort of false calm. She should be terrified, she should be- still. What? Where did that- I will be still.

Nadia felt her body go limp, no longer able to pull or fight. Her lips were still being roughly used, as was the absolute drilling her lower regions were getting, but she was frozen, not permitted to notice any longer.

"Initiating Vespid program version 2.5.0."

Instantly, her mind was assaulted by noise. It was so visually loud, the Vampire woman mentally emptied just so they could fill her head with what was now made clear. They wanted to take her identity, her life, and make her into a machine. A living weapon, to be used by humans, is likely to do the same to others.

"You aren't special. Just one of several dozen of test models." She heard in her ear, the helmet letting that suited man speak to her even here. "Just let it take you. It will be a lot less painful of an experience."

However, his words were not needed. Nadia, for all her ancient power, was completely enthralled. Maybe it was that she enjoyed the subjugation of her mind subconsciously, maybe it was just her natural place as a woman to obey, or perhaps the Vespid program was just that good, but she no longer cared. She no longer fought, or resisted, her mind absorbing her new doctrine.

Yes. Hive owned her. No her, only the equipment that was designated V-246-7. Equipment V-246-7 would register a feeling that its heads-up display briefly logged as an orgasm, the drone thrall slowly being retrained, reprogrammed to understand that as merely a product feature, a biological function of this unit's form.

At this point, her breasts were latched onto, its pink nipples stimulated by cups that used air and suction to pull and tease her. V-246-7 would softly adjust its stance to allow for easier access, the equipment obeying her programming.

As the Hypnotic noise was increased in aggression, V-246-7 softly began to suckle on the tentacle inside its lips, moving with it to meet it as it slid inside. This was done to help facilitate the injection of the various serums and nanobot batches that were being fed to it, the vampire body of the now equipment classified unlifeform augmented to facilitate a better combat unit.

V-246-7 simply nodded when "complete" flashed on its heads-up display, the tentacles finally releasing her. It stood at attention and saluted to its new masters. "Unit V-246-7 is ready for processing." A voice would speak into its ear. "Understood. Please recite the Hive slogan."

"Victory is measured in success!" She said loudly, saluting again.

V-246-7 would register another orgasm, as the voice in her head spoke one last time before she was deactivated for transport.

"Good girl."

Last edited:
Just came here from hypnohub. I enjoyed your story and wanted to click on your profile to see if you've written anything else but I think I need to be a full member to do that so I need to post some comments first.

Back
Top Bottom