Mx Female College Fun: Pushing Limits In Risky Sex and Submission (M seeking F, potential NSFW links)

Bevatoria

Star
(all links should be considered potentially NSFW)

It's never just a normal date when he texts you asking to 'hang out'. This might not have been what you expected when you started seeing him a few months ago, after having seen each other at a few mutual social occasions. Be it at college, work, living in the same condo, mutual friends, whatever. He asked you out, you said yes, and here you are still with him a few months later, perhaps eagerly awaiting the next time you see a ping from him.

It's not as if the stuff you actually do during the date isn't fun. He seems to enjoy the movies you like, or at least pretends to. The hikes you've gone on are invigorating and scenic. And every restaurant you end up at has something decent, whether it's the wine, the seafood, or the dessert. But it's his insistence on the more carnal acts that seem to be pushing further and further each time.

Daring you to give him head in the back row of the movie theatre. Blindfolding you and fucking you on a trail, and you're pretty sure you can hear some people on the trail down below. Making you go to the men's room and sending him a nude selfie before he joins you for a quick, rough fuck over the bathroom sink. A study date in the library turning into a carnal suck and fuck session, with him taunting about making sure the librarian doesn't hear you...The real question isn't how far he'll go.

The real question is when you'll stop saying yes. And what he might do if and when you finally refuse him...

Hello Bluemoon! Just posting a fun little stream of consciousness that is open to some interpretation on setup and pairing. I would want to start at or near the start of our characters' relationship, but here's a few examples of who our characters could be:

1) Coworkers acting on mutual lust for each other, which would open things up to office naughtiness during the work day or at a halloween or christmas party as well.

2) Two people who met through a friend, and are now hooking up regularly

3) College/university students (duh, one of my favorite settings)

4) ...something else I haven't thought of? Clearly a hole with no bottom.

This could also involve some blackmail or light hypnosis/mind control with YC being forced or compelled to obey.

My f-list is here; huge ons are CMNF, public/risky sex, rough sex, forced nudity, light bondage. Hard offs are incest, bathroom stuff.

If you're interested in exploring this further let me know. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
So I reworked the thread and forgot to bump it, because I'm a doofus. This is the kind of expertise you can look forward to if you want to write with me!

Back
Top Bottom