Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess and Brisinga alfa

He pulled her closer to him on the couch and kissed her, innocently on the cheek, then less so on her lips. After he broke it, he asked again, "Are you a virgin, Danika? I need to know if you want to... you know..." He took a deep breath and leaned in for another kiss, draping an arm around her. Before the lips closed he said "You can stop whenever you want to. With any guy. You always gotta remember that, or you'll get in trouble..."

Danika was brought out of her train of thought when she felt Jain's lips press to her cheek and then to her lips. Her eyes caught his for a minute and she nodded to answer his question before he pressed his lips to hers again. She wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pressed a kiss to his lips. She knew it was wrong and that they weren't supposed to be doing it, but at the moment she didn't care.

Jain unbuckled his belt and slid his jeans off, his erection attempting to peek out of the flap in his boxers. He fixed her with a look. "Are you sure you want this? Really sure?" He reached for her jean shorts, touched the zipper, but stopped, placing his hand on her thigh instead. "I just wanna protect you. Make sure nobody takes advantage of you. Not even me." He let out a small giggle, a strange sound he hadn't expected. "At least you know I care about you."

She stood up and pulled off her jean shorts, leaving her panties on as she straddled his waist and sat down on his thighs. She could feel his erection rubbing against me. Putting a hand on your cheek I smile and nod. "I already know that you care about me. Stop worrying about me not wanting this. Are you sure this is what you want?" She let her hand fall down to his erection, rubbing it softly with her hand. "Do you really want this?"

"Don't see why any guy wouldn't." Jain reached up to her shirt, his hands slipping up under the tank top. "You're packing serious weapons here." He laughed and ran his hands over them through the bra, getting used to his surroundings. "We've got four, five hours to mess around before they get home. And to work out what this means." He looked uncomfortable for a moment, but passed it off, the feeling of soft cotton and her soft hands on his manhood dulling the thought of the future.

"Well that's plenty of time. No thinking right now, just feel," Danika said as she pulled her shirt off over her head and then pulled off her bra, letting her 'weapons' free. "Show me what all those other girls are missing," she told him as she reached inside his boxers, pulling his length out so that it stood free. She let her hands slider over it slowly and gently as she looked him in the eyes. "Just feel."

"Some of us have trouble turning our brains off." Jain couldn't help but jibe her. Maybe it was some brother thing, he knew he wouldn't make fun of Tana if she was straddling him like this. He ran his hands gently over her sides, stroking gently, getting a good feel of her. Cupping her breasts - had he always wanted to do this? Didn't matter now... He kneaded gently, unsure of himself. "I'm not hurting you am I? Speak up. You gotta tell me what to do."

"Do what you would do for anyone else, Jain. Just pretend I'm not your sister." She could understand what he meant by having a hard time making his brain shut down though, she was feeling the same way. She was just better at hiding it. But in an effort to make him stop thinking about the fact that they were related, Danika pressed her lips to his softly at first before deepening the kiss, letting her tongue run over his bottom lip.

"I can't forget you're my sister, but I guess I can pretend you're a hot chick." Smirking, he ran a hand down her backside and squeezed her, then gave her a light spanking. At the same time, he ran his other thumb over her nipple. Somehow, he couldn't help but tease the girl, even though with that kiss she was doing her best to break him.

She gave up trying to talk to him. There was no point. He wasn't going to stop thinking of her as his sister, and she probably wasn't going to stop thinking about him as her brother. But not only was she better at hiding it, but she'd always somewhat found her brother attractive. She smiled a little when his thumb ran over her nipple and her hand started picking up speed a little, moving up and down his erect length as she began kissing and nibbling on his neck.

"You're good with your hands, Dani." He pressed his hips forward, rubbing himself subtly against her hand. He began to grow impatient, and it showed in his kisses, getting more urgent, and his hands running across the outside of her panties like burglars casing a house. He humped her, his manhood swollen to its full size.
"Dani..." His voice trailed off. He didn't know what to ask for or how to ask for it. "What happens next?"

Danika smiled a little at how impatient he seemed. She stood up from her spot, her feet on either side of his body as she slowly started lowing her panties, putting on a bit of a show for him. She was right at the level that he would have the best seat in the house for the show too. When she had finally taken them off she went ahead and straddled him again, removing his boxers completely before she positioned him and let herself slide down his length. "You have to put in a little effort," she told him as she bit her lip waiting for the pain of his pushing through her hyman.

Jain reached up and took her hands, intertwining them with his. "I'm gonna hate this part, where I hurt you. But you know what?" He pushed at her slowly, watching her face for any twinge. "I'm glad, in a way, it's me and not some boy from school." He continued on slowly through her hymen to fill her slowly, stopping when he was snug inside her warmth. "A guy could get used to this."

Danika hid the pain from her face. She didn't want him to worry or feel bad, and she didn't want him to stop. She figured it would go away anyway in a little bit. When he was fully inside of her she leaned her forehead against his shoulders and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. It took her a minute, but she got used to the pain and she moved slightly, rocking her hips to see how he responded. She could be a tease when she wanted, but she was still a little iffy on what to do once it actually happened.

"Mmphh." Jain let out something between a moan and a grunt. He curled an arm around her head comfortingly and thrust, driving himself inside her a little roughly. "Too much, Dani?" Still impatient, he pulled back and thrust again roughly, not waiting for her response. He tickled her sides as his hands slid up and down them, unsure where to put them, and waiting for some kind of cue.

Danika shook her head, lifting it up so she could look at him. She let out a soft little moan when he roughly drove into her as she pressed her lips to his just as roughly, deepening the kiss almost immediately. She didn't care where he put his hands, just as long as he was touching her she was perfectly fine. She shifted a little so that she had better balance and she began helping him, lifting herself up and then slamming back down on him roughly. She hoped it wasn't hurting him, she just liked feeling him fill her completely.

"I like it when you're energetic. Keep that up, Dani." His face was flushed with pleasure, his body matching hers in building energy. He decided on her hips, holding them with his hands and guiding her up and down his shaft. He panted, rubbing her on him like a bar of soap,rocking himself back and forth like he was trying to work up suds.

She smiled a bit when he told her that he liked it and she continued to move up and down his length, pressing kisses to his cheeks and lips as she did so. She liked the feel of his hands on her hips, helping her to move easier. At least he wasn't pushing her away, even if he was having a hard time accepting the fact that she was his sister.

He redoubled his efforts, that tense feeling beginning to well up in him. Her lips were all over him, and he closed his eyes and basked in her heat. She'd always felt so warm, even when they were little. Why not just enjoy her? He pushed her down on him, making sure she could feel him piercing her, and pulled her upper body so her pert breasts rested on his chest. Bliss.
"So what's next, Dani? I'm really close to... you know..."

Dani moaned when she felt him stabbing into her, and when he pulled her down to him she smiled, trying to catch her breath. Though it was rather difficult what with the intense feeling of pressure in her lower stomach. "Then do it," she said to him with a bit of a smile as she continued moving. She stayed leaned over a bit so that her breasts were always rubbing against his own chest.

"Here? Inside? Are you...sure...?" His breathing became heavy, and his motions jerky. It was becoming tougher to hold on. He thrust at her weakly, biting his lip to maintain himself. "I can't keep it back, Dani." He let go of her hips but kept driving in, trembling a bit with the razor's edge of climax. "If you don't want to risk it you'd better shift soon."

Dani thought about it for only a second before she could feel herself trembling a bit. She bit her lip and shook her head, fighting off the shaking as she continued to slide up and down his shaft. "Right here, Jain. I don't mind." She pressed her lips to his, kissing him deeply as the muscles inside of her continued to tighten until she felt like she was going to explode if it didn't ease up soon. Her breathing was labored as she continued to kiss him.

He thought it'd be a matter of letting go, but when you hold it back for long enough it likes to go with a bang. He wrapped his arms around her, bringing her back in the closest contact with him, and while he was at it, decided to take her lips in an intense kiss. A moment of violence in his thrusts, and then, he came, his shaft pulsing as he emptied himself into his sister. It seemed both wrong and oddly appropriate that they mix in such a way, and lost in this thought, he wasn't able to break the kiss or say anything until the last of his semen had entered her.

Dani kissed him back heatedly as her own muscles let go as if someone had released a river from it's dam. She could feel her hips jerking and her body shuddering a bit as she came, feeling the warmth of his seed filling her as her own juices mingled with his. Her breathing was extremely ragged as she broke the kiss and leaned her head on his shoulder, her heart beating rapidly in her chest. "My god, Jain," she whispered. She'd heard stories about girls' first times and she'd always heard that they were awful, just awkward and everything. Hers was better than she could have ever asked for.

Jain thought of what to say next. Something witty? Something caring? Something practical? "I'm a little tired..." is what came out. Dur. This was a moment that might define the rest of the time he knew his sister. Something more intelligent had to come out. He stopped thinking. It was easier just to focus on the warmth flowing through him, and the shuddering of his sister atop him. Easier just to give in.
"We've got a few hours still. Wanna go again? Or wanna...talk?" That was better. He had to be the responsible one, after all.

Back
Top Bottom