Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess and Brisinga alfa

Princess_Pheonix

Planetoid
[couldn't think of a title]

Danika slammed her locker shut and then hefted her bag back onto her shoulder. It had been possibly one of the longest most boring days at school ever and she couldn't wait to get home so she could kick back and relax. She had to practically run to catch up to her older brother as he was on his way out of school. There seemed to be something wrong with him today, but she didn't want to get on his bad side by asking.

She adjusted her shirt a little more since as she was running to catch up with him it had a tendancy to ride up her stomach. Her wavy brown hair finally stopped flying as she caught him and just walked behind him out to the car. She bit her lip, worried that something might be really wrong like maybe he had been rejected by a girl he liked or he had failed a class or something, but she was too afraid to ask incase he started yelling at her. She wasn't afraid of her brother, but she had never been a big fan of being yelled at.

Jain slowed down, noticing his long-legged stride was making Danika struggle to keep up. His eyes were fixed on the ground, an obviously sulky air was wafting up from him like his spray-on deodorant. A bit of sweat ran off from his hair, a shade darker than hers and plastered to his face. He'd been running and just...

He couldn't wait to get home, away from Tara and Mr. Ferber and the soccer team. He turned and gave Danika a glance, then looked away, the words dying on his lips. Nah. She wouldn't understand what it was like to get rejected by a girl you'd known for years. For all he knew she wasn't interested in any guys - not like she ever told him anything. He kicked at a stone, grumbling to himself.

After another minute or two Danika couldn't hold in her concern anymore. She put a hand on Jain's shoulder and said softly "what happened today?" She knew that he probably just thought of her as his baby sister, like she wouldn't understand the trials and tribulations of being in high school, but she was sixteen and she knew exactly what the troubles with high school were. She had been rejected, been cheated, been stabbed in the back. Whatever it was that was upsetting him, she would understand, even if she didn't know how to fix it.

"Look, they say it never rains but it pours. It pours down my freakin' neck, okay? When stuff goes wrong? All at once. I'm unlucky like that."
He ran at the neck rock and kicked it just like he had in soccer practice. But it spun crazily off his foot and hit a car, setting off an alarm.
"Danika, let's get the hell out of here before someone starts yelling at me. Everything freakin' goes wrong at once..." He grabbed her hand and sprinted, his sour attitude fading a little.

She felt bad for him, and she was pretty sure that nothing she said would make him feel any better, but she couldn't help but smile when he kicked the rock and it careened into a car. That was something that would happen to her, not to him. So today really must have been an off day for him. She took his hand and began running with it, glad when they started nearing the house. She took a deep breath when they got to the house and she pulled him to a stop. Wrapping her arms around her older brother's shoulders she gave him a hug and said "Don't worry, it can only go up from here."

He stood stiffly in her hug, not really responding physically.
"Yeah, you don't know what happened, do you? Tara told me she didn't want to speak to me ever again after some stupid Facebook shit. You know how long I've had a crush on her? Since like... freakin' middle school!"
His face softened and he hugged her back, closely.
"Glad you care though. Can you do me a favor and not mention math all day? If Mom and Dad find out how bad I did on another Calculus test they won't let me play... soccer..." His face paled, and he broke off from the hug to kick the door as he opened it.
"Gah! The team! There's no way..."
Finally, he flopped down on the couch, flinging his bag aside angrily.

Danika flinched a little when he threw down his bag. Alright, the words math, calculus, test, Tara, crush, facebook, or anything similar would not leave her lips until he gave her the okay. She placed her backpack on the floor by the front door and then closed it behind her. "Mom and Dad don't have to find out about anything, Jain. Its not like they're ever home." She made her way into the kitchen to get something to drink and then looked around the wall "do you want anything?" she called to him before leaning against the counter.

Jain sighed, slowly beginning to relax.
"Not thirsty, really. Can you get me a snack while you're in there?"
He turned on the TV, flicked through a few channels, and quickly bored, leaving on some movie without really looking at it. He put his feet up on the couch, taking it easy - Nobody had to know he was all up on the furniture.
"Yeah, I don't feel like doing any homework. Ugh. It's hot in here, are you hot?"

She grabbed a bag of chips and headed out into the living room where he'd set up shop. "It's always hot when we get home. Do you want me to go turn up the air?" she asked him as she herself took a seat on the arm of the couch until she had finished off the water bottle in her hand. "I'll be right back. I'm going to go change into a pair of shorts," she told him as she got up and started heading upstairs to her room so she could change. She wasn't trying to look good for anybody, and her parents weren't home so she just grabbed a pair of short jean shorts and pulled them on. They were much more comfortable than the jeans she had been wearing before.

When she returned, he'd tossed his slightly sweat-dampened shirt into the corner and was fanning himself crossly.
"Didn't you turn on the air? Stupid house. Stupid soccer practice. Stupid..."
He blinked, having forgotten the end of the rant. "Are those sour cream and onion?" His mood changed pretty quick when it came to food - he watched her come back in a pair of shorts, a big handful of chips in one hand and the remote in the other.
"So... how was your day? Better than mine I hope." Jain was usually pretty sunny, it took a lot to keep him in a bad mood for even as long as he had been.

She nodded when he asked if she'd turned on the air. She smirked a little when she looked between his hands. How typical of him. Remote in one hand and food in the other. She made her way back over to the couch and picked up his legs, sitting down on the couch and then replacing his legs on top of her lap. "Yeah my day was pretty good. Really long and really boring, but it was pretty good. Except that I have tons of homework" she said with a laugh. Reaching over to the bag of chips she took a couple and then sat back, her eyes running over his bare torso. "When did you start working out" she laughed a little. She knew that she had a decent body because of soccer, but she liked teasing him.

"I must not work out enough. You know I failed soccer tryouts today right? I was having an off day or something. You think Coach will let me try again? He doesn't cut anyone until Friday." He noticed her eying him, but let it pass. After all, it didn't really matter what she thought of his body, unless she was planning to hype him up to Tara.
"Ya know what, Danika? Present company exclude, girls are nothing but trouble." He wiped a salty hand off on his pants and sat up, giving her a look.
"What's with the shorts, got someone you're trying to impress? If you wear something like that people will stare, and I'm in no mood to kick some sophomore's ass for ogling you."

Danika stopped looking at him and shook her head. "I didn't know, but I probably could have guessed. You know coach wants you on the team, you just gotta get back out there and kick some ass." She thought it was ironic that she just told him to kick some ass when he told her that he didn't want to have to kick someone's ass. "They're comfortable," she said with a slight blush as she shrugged. "And nobody is here to stare at me. Unless you are going to.." she smile teasingly as she leaned over so that her cleavage was showing. It was a teasing gesture that she probably would have done to anyone, she didn't even think about it before she did it.

"I wasn't really joking Danika. If you're gonna be a tease, guys will get the wrong idea. I know how we think, okay? If I was one of the stupid guys from your class I wouldn't even be listening to you, I'd be staring at that trying not to drool." He pointed at her exposed cleavage with a scowl. He shook his head, trying to clear the image. "You gotta be careful around guys. We're wired for hitting stuff and sleeping with it."

Danika leaned over more and she could feel her breasts resting on his thighs. "Yeah, but you're my brother. You don't think about me like that. And you're not one of those stupid guys from my class." She put a hand on his cheek and smiled for a minute before taking it away. She got out from under his legs and instead sat on his thighs and wrapped her arms around him in a sisterly embrace. "Would ice cream make your day any better?" She doubted it would, but whenever she was having a bad day at school or boy troubles, her mom always sat her down with some ice cream and she always ended up feeling better.

He thrashed wildly, trying to move his hips out of contact with her before she noticed anything. He thanked the Good Lord for jeans silently. "Sure, Ice cream, I'll go get a bowl." He crabwalked off to the kitchen cursing himself under his breath. In a moment, he'd returned with a bowl of ice cream, and, in a calculated move, sat with the bowl in his lap and focused on the cold. Who said he couldn't be slick?

Danika raised an eyebrow as she watched her brother crabwalk out of the room. There was something strange going on with him, but she didn't want to make him uncomfortable by asking him what it was. When he came back with his ice cream she put a little pout on her face. "No ice cream for me?" Then she smiled and got up, making her way into the kitchen as she pulled out a different ice cream container to get some. It was frozen solid so she had to hold the container against her chest as she tried to pull the spoon out. Which only caused the spoon to fly back and some ice cream to hit her neck and start sliding down.

"SHIT!!!" She screamed as she tried to put the container down as fast as she could, ignoring the clang of the spoon on the floor. "Oh shit thats cold," she whined as she grabbed a towel and tried mopping up the ice cream from her chest. When she saw where it was heading she let out another whine and quickly threw off her shirt. She didn't much care if anyone walked in and saw her, she didn't want to ruin her shirt. She grabbed the towel, the ice cream and the shirt and held up the towel and shirt over her chest as she walked out into the living room where she placed the ice cream on the table. "Say nothing," she told her brother before walking away, pulling both pieces of material off her chest as she tried to dab at the sticky places on her chest. Not that she thought her brother wouldn't say anything, afterall, if it had happened to him she would have been laughing her ass off.

Someone up there thought this was real funny, right? Jain watched her clean ice-cream off her chest, noting with some disappointment that no amount of cold was gonna kill this arousal now. He found it a little irksome. "Can you quit waving those around? There's nobody here to turn on but me, understand? You can stop now!" He hadn't meant to raise his voice, but it just made him a little mad, the strain on his willpower.

She turned towards him, her hands down at her side as she listened to him raise his voice at her. When she realized what he was saying she quickly threw her hands back over her chest. "I'm sorry." She ran upstairs and grabbed a tanktop and threw it on so that it didn't cover the sticky part of her chest. She would just wash it off later, after she finished her ice cream. That way if she dropped anymore she didn't have to worry about taking two showers. When she came back downstairs she sat at the very edge of the couch and grabbed her ice cream, her face a little pink. "I didn't mean to be running around without a shirt on. I'm sorry."

"Look, I didn't mean to yell, but..." He stopped and thought for a second. "Ya know how some countries have those knifes that if you pull one out, you have to cut someone? That... kinda has to do with this. If you're gonna whip them out, you gotta use them? Something like that. I just wish you wouldn't... tease... me. I am a guy you know." He looked down at his ice cream, too ashamed to meet her eyes.

She put her ice cream back down and looked at him. She hadn't actually heard of those countries, but she was trying to understand what he was saying. She put a hand on his thigh to try and get his attention, rubbing it softly. "Hey, I put them away. They can't bother you if they're away can they?" she asked him with a bit of a smile on her face. She didn't like that he wouldn't even look up at her so she scooted a little closer. "Come on, Jain. It's not that bad."

"It is bad. It's bad you gave your brother a hard-on. Look, let's not talk about this ever again, especially to Mom and Dad. I don't know what they'd say but I'm happy not knowing." He noted her hand on his thigh. "Danika, do you do that on purpose? The whole tease - act?" Cause if I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to get me hot and bothered. You practicing for something?"

Danika blushed but didn't take her hand off of his leg. In almost a whisper she said "I wouldn't need to practice on you if I really wanted to practice." When she thought about the fact that he'd said that she'd given him a hard on she looked over at her chest and she felt her cheeks heat up more, along with her lower belly. "I wasn't trying to do anything. But if you really want me to act like a tease I can." She had always been one of those people that thought 'well people already think this about me, why not go ahead and do it'. So she let her hand slide a little off his thigh so that she was touching his erection. "I won't tell mom or daddy anything."

"You're... not serious? Is this some kinda trick?" His body responded despite his words, his hips rising just an inch to meet her touch. "You know how much trouble we could get in? It's like, illegal isn't it? We could go to jail, or Hell, or something." He sat up a little. "Are you a virgin, Dani? Tana and I messed around a little but, I've never had sex or anything." He watched her rub him through his pants for a moment. "You're not even listening, are you?"

Danika's eyes widened a little when he started talking about sex. Was she serious? It had started out as just teasing. She wasn't completely sure that she wasn't still teasing him. But the way that his hips raised a little as it they wanted her to get closer made her think that maybe she should stop. Afterall, like he said, they could go to jail or hell or "Not if nobody else finds out". Now where had that come from? She rubbed her hand harder against his jeans, cupping his erection in her hand. She licked her lips as she continued a war in her head, not really realizing that she was continuing to rub his erection.

Back
Top Bottom