Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Muse Darkly With Me? <Partially Seeking>

Tazreale

Architect of Worlds
PM ME. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD.

Nitty Gritty

-I generally write Dom characters. I do not do well playing as subs and if they arise it is brief scene. Switches are also possibility.
-2-3 Paragraph minimum. More encourage. Rather avoid novel size posts if able. (1k-3k+ words are muse draining yo.)
-Ability to multi character. If you can't multi character. I am not interested as I multi myself.
-Open to dark themes. Should go without saying, less you can reaaaaaally convince me otherwise.
-Art/Anime for characters. Last resort RL facecclaims and those are often default to modern worlds.
-I hate modern worlds, you have to really convince me as well for that.
-PM or Thread. Convince me Discord. Will not play any other way.
-I like to have a direction for the RP to go. Fuckery is nice, but it has to move along.
-Major bonus points if one is open to a wide variety of fantasy races. (I f'ing hate vanilla humans and only do those with certain plots that call for them.)
-I do not like writing Bad Guy turned Good Guy. (That s**t is stupid and overly done, don't approach me with those romance alternatives.)
-In romance pairings I will only do it as Incest or a messed up Villain type Romance. (Therefore those will be the only pure consensual elements at play.)
-Don't expect my characters to become nice in middle of something Non-con activity. (I treat non-con as is in RP and see it as pure 'rape,' themes.)
-I also may do dub-con, depending on general story/plot and whatnot. (Dub-con to me being more blackmail types and less 'rapey.')

Basics
Multi Character (Me and partner, otherwise don't bother, should be obvious if you otherwise missed it in nitty gritty above.)
Settings: Medieval-Fantasy, Post-Apoc, Modern-Fantasy(Selective,) Victorian, Fandom(Selective)
Races: Demons, Anthros, Orcs, Goblins, Minotaurs, Mindflayers, Beasts, Tentacle Things, Etc Monsters
Kinks: Non-con/Dub-con, Adultery, Incest, Beastly/Zoo/Monsters, Degradation/Humiliation, Sexism and/or possible Racism. (Not all are hard requirements as I adhere to partner's preferences, but if you are a snowflake and hold some fictional element against someone that writes it, then go somewhere else.)
Characters: Usually I play evil align people or at very most neutral to whatever degree. Whether they be deranged psychopath serial-killers/rapists(extreme) or devious manipulators/conspirators. Or close to average 'Joes,' that leer towards the more unlawful side of things. I could/may also do Anti-Heros, just depends. There is also some in-betweens to the characters I play; but bottom line I mainly and mostly play villainy(unless it is something else like some family RP.)

Nopes
Under 16 Characters
Sexualized: Vore/Gore/Death (No thanks. I don't mind writing it otherwise, but will not do it in erotic manner.)
Anything belonging in toilet (Piss, Vomit, Scat. No thanks. Not judging you if you into that, but not for me.)
Bad Boy turned Good(Ugh.... No.)
Vanilla Romance. No. No. No. Unless romance includes things with incest or actual dark align characters between me and partner, then don't even think of suggesting this.

Larger Summary Below
Welcome one and all that may happen to this little corner show. Building request threads were never my strongest of points; since being open to most things has left me also restricted as far as routes where my musings may go. Personally I lean towards some settings more than others; which I am sure any can find if they happen to pursue my f-list as well that has the more concrete grace of my devious ons and offs.

Although before one dares to click there, I will say this. I lean towards darker content as far as stories go. I do not enjoy fluff, traditional romance, and/or happy ever-after endings. If that is what you are seeking, then leave. I do not play villains that fall in love with their victims. If you want the bad boy turned good guy, it would be best you look elsewhere. ‘Romance’ in my settings, should it ever arise, will only be between that of dark aligned characters on both our ends and the only, lesser alternative that I may even consider is that of taboo, incest pairings of potential non-evil characters. Though who am I kidding, 90% of my creations are evil aligned to some extent and I can vaguely recall how many good aligned characters I have. Maybe one.. Maybe two.. But not that many while the remaining 9% are neutral align characters.

Now with that out of the what can one expect?

I enjoy mixture of story and smut, but sometimes some games can be more smut heavy and others can be plot heavy. To give a solid ratio is really hard to do as I prefer to look at my partners preferences there as well. If one prefers game with more fuckery, well that is fine. If one wants a rump every now and then, that is also okay. I suppose I can also do non-sexualize base stories, but those will probably involve bit of gore and violence to keep me interested.

As for settings I generally prefer medieval fantasy, post-apoc, Victorian-fantasy(steampunk), sci-fantasy, and finally modern-fantasy in that order with the latter being the least of my interests. I am flexible with other settings, but never suggest Canon Worlds, Western, or Historical with me.

Content wise I am flexible. My heavier kinks in perversions - Non-con/rape, Incest, Beastly/Monsters. (Feel free to check my F-List For more kinks)

My favorable races are: Demons, Anthros, Mythos(Minotaurs, Naga, Etc), Horde Races(Orcs, Trolls, Ogres, Goblins, Etc), Vamps and Weres in that general order. I will also do humans but they are on the very bottom of what I wish to play. I also prefer my partner to be flexible with races as well. It does not have to meet same criteria as my list, but damn do humans get boring to play with after awhile.

I also lean towards using art/anime for references for characters but it not deal breaker. I can do basic descs with nothing to go with visually as well as I can also do vanilla real humans for references(the latter usually the last of my preferences.)

I gear more towards playing multiple characters in a setting. This is usually one or two mains, whatever sides, and a variation of NPCs. I expect a partner to be just as flexible with their creations. I love various pairings, not all characters have to be played out at the same time, but I enjoy segments of different perspective throughout the RP to continue to lead to a solid story or allow different kinks/pairings and all that. If you just want to play one character then I am sorry, that is a deal-breaker.

I mainly play male characters. My other alternative characters I will play are futas and those are secondary characters or npcs. I rarely play females(as in never.)

I am fine with partners playing female, futa, or femboy characters.

Posting Frequency: Well it varies. I don't expect everyone to be on every day as I am hardly on daily myself. Larger posts tend to take longer to reply to as well(if we doing novel.) So many factors but at minimum I try to reply weekly if possible. Sometimes more depending on factors at hand.

My writing style is multi-paragraph to novel. I rather my partners be capable of providing at least 2-3 paragraphs per post. Examples Below
Old Warren's castle district, it had seen better days, especially prior to the invasion. Much needed to be repaired, the last walls leading to the castle itself had been breach from siege and as such, there was an abundance of rubble from the ruins where the captives were properly put to work. This much Astrarok noticed upon his first arrival to the captured city. He had brought his fair share of comrades, the demon prince mounted upon an ebony nightmare whose eyes shined an eerily crimson and some could even swear that the darkly mane of the beast oozed shadows even with the sunlight presently baring down upon the group. Those that rode behind him were an array of creatures, but as expected they primary consisted of members of the Horde and a few other oddities that were upon various beasts. The larger bulk of the army, Astrarok left in command of the next beneath him, taking roughly two dozen the better of warriors from that unit with him.

He could already tell the fallen city was under proper control; if not a bit chaotic in some districts. That was to be expected, in time order would reigned as had many territories that came before this one. The only slight difference like few before it, was that this area held a strategic point of access and thus was a suitable target for commanders to gather, organize and plot their next courses of action. Hence why bulks of military were unnecessary from their units as the armies were still needed to repel and focus upon the remaining areas of heavier resistance. Thankfully the castle was adamant enough in size to easily house a small garrison of troops and assuming everyone else were thoughtful with the management of their troops, then there shouldn't be any issues with room for housing.

Whether the stables would hold all the beasts was another question, although many Horde never imprison their mounts and just as much Astrarok preferred to allow his nightmare to roam free. This much becoming obvious after arriving to castle's first flight of stairs and greeted by a few other Horde guards. Even after the Prince unmounted his stead, the creature instantly rear threatening when one of the resident orcs moved to seize its reins. A foolish error that could easily cost many their lives; at least this brute was somewhat intelligent enough to back away from the demonic mount that now galloped away from the gates and onwards to the unknown. The Prince didn't appeared the least bit concerned of the horse's fickle nature, he knew full well of its allegiance even as the other riders behind him removed themselves from their various, lesser beasts.

Astrarok paid little heed to the guards before him, moving onwards pass them and up the flight of steps with hardly a word of acknowledgment. He only judged worth for what it was merited and neither of those before him presently showed enough to grant the slightest bit of conversation. He took in the grand hallways, light shining through the row of windows, further illuminating marble flooring that stretched wide as far as the eye could nearly see. Other rooms, halls, corridors branched off leading to various rooms and areas within the castle. Servants were quickly running about tending to errands as were slaves being put to proper use. Astra's cold gaze shifting between the variety of pitiful creatures; setting their cold attention upon a poor goblin female.

The servant would be hassled, if only briefly. “You wench, where is the council room?” He growled more than he inquired, his frame easily towering over the smaller female's. Hell with the difference of height, she barely stood close to waist high with him and that lengthy loin cloth hid his better of characteristics below that would probably further scare her to death if she only knew. Her attempt of directions didn't help either and it only further infuriated him as a large palm easily took possession of her head. Fingers gripping into tresses of hair, manhandling the poor creature as he lifted her up with ease. “Guess you going to have to show me, hmm?” He mocked, carrying her rather rudely by her skull through the building; all the while those behind him maintained their silence. Goblins were surely treated far worse than this and Astrarok was putting the creature to proper use.

Soon they found their destination to the meeting room, his guests waiting outside from the doors as his left, free palm pushing the double wooden doors open with barely any pressure at all. The poor goblin could be seen struggling and wiggling about within his grip, before just as rudely being dropped outside of the room. He gave her no further attention as she frantically scurried away in sheer fright, Astrarok's gaze empty shifting between the current individuals within the current war room. It would have to do, he was sure at some other point in time it may of served as another form of gathering for nobility, probably one of leisure instead of domination. For commanders, there were only a few, siblings and other strangers he barely knew as he waved his unit off; before ducking down and stepping on inside.

How long has it been since civilization plummeted from the war between Heaven and Hell? Many may of never fathom the Apocalypse, taking such a prophecy as hogwash that only the religious or insane would dream up. Still, it happened, and humanity was struck a devastating blow from the aftermath of that calamity. A tragedy perhaps like none other, an unseen turn of events where many mortals clung on to hope that they would be saved from this turmoil. Though it now appeared evident that whatever lord they believed in had abandoned them; those fortunate enough to die of old age, even those that now lived with stories passed down from generation to generation, never saw a change of the tide. Now humans were no longer on top of the food chain, a sad fate; something that they been lacking in hierarchy for centuries now. As for the world, well, it was still in an ever tangible mess. In many places nature ran more rampant as most of the foreign invaders, that now made their homes on this world, show little to no interest to the lost technologies of mortals.

For newcomers to this world, it can still be a lot to take in at first. This was more common than imaginable, there were many portals or open 'Gates' that allowed the riffraff of the underworld to continue to invade and plague Earth. Thankfully the planet was still vast to house all manners of creatures; and, well, Hell was never a nicety of place. Not all beings played friendly amongst one another and just like in the underworld, even on Earth they continued to run chaotic. Various packs, factions, races, cultures, everything imaginable usually had beef with another group. Killing, rape, cannibalism, torture, and so on were their daily rituals. Generally, it was a miracle for most newcomers to make it through the first few days on this new wild-land game, without being sent back to Hell. That was what it really was to the majority of them, a 'game,' but different from what mortals may of imagine centuries ago. Many sworn fealty to one of the Prime Evils, another method of madness that often brought its fair share of trouble; but the majority on Earth were 'lesser' creatures. It was forbidden for nobility, lesser included, and even higher to dare venture upon the planet. Mentioned Prime Evils would never inhabit Earth as their presence alone could easily reduce the planet to ash if they wished, these frightening creatures were always looked upon as 'Gods and Goddesses of Hell,' all ruling a peculiar Circle and respected and feared.

Gaining audience to them was just as unheard of and only Kings and Queens that commanded the largest of armies may ever have the honors. Something Xodous and his family knew all too well, being from a lesser of noble bloodlines. Still, their power wasn't something to be scoffed at; and just like the common 'game' played in Hell, the family sought to use its heirs as political tools. A practice often played, one just as tiresome in all honesty. Xodous had dreams, none of them included living the life of a pawn to be moved by the will of others; nor did he wish of such upon his sister. Of course, there were always other sisters and brothers and many more to come in the future to follow in these tracks; however, for these two, they weren't even wedded off, yet. Plus, why should 'they,' continue to have to live down in this hellhole when lesser riffraff was granted niceties within the New World? Not to say they didn't have everything at their beck and call, luxury had its limits and in truth, Xodous despise this lifestyle as it was a caged one.

Which essentially was the cause of all this. The lack of desire of following along to his mother's ambitions. The boring life in the Underworld. The repetitiveness of expectations, including who he may be allowed with in fooling around with or not. Just too many things to list, so why not break the rules a little? Why, this ambition was enough to get him to convince his sister to his 'sane' logic, it was common sense, wasn't it? Live in Hell as a puppet or take the challenge on making it out on Earth. There was always risks, dangers, but what was life without adventure?

And so here they were, after making it through one of the many Gates strewn throughout Hell, they were finally on Earth in all their glory. Bare as the day they were born, which didn't bother Xodous any. Nudity had little bounds to that of a demon and it was a common thing for all crossovers. Being baptize in hellfire with the crossover, a failsafe to prevent would be angels raiding Hell and also to burn the weakest and most pitiful of demons to ash, before they even have a chance to make it on the other side; also a usual barrier for those of higher power. There was no point in overcrowding Earth or endangering it; one should count their blessings if they did cross and Xodous and his sibling could certainty attest to their own by limiting their power. A devise handicap to make it across, one that amazingly work, but still put them at a present disadvantage. It would take time for them to retain their powers; which was why Xodous also brought along insurance with one of their hellhounds, Nazarous.

Earth was indeed much different, taking it all in was a new experience; all from the cool air against his naked flesh, the strange scents that nature had to offer, the unusual sights of their surroundings, and the various sounds of rampant wildlife around them. It was literally a lot to mentally take in, buildings swallowed up by greenery, strange and colorful box life objects with vegetation growing over them. Xodous just wasn't really sure what to say, especially with the light of the sun beating down on them and warmth, not that it was a bother to him and probably less to his sister. They were from Hell, if anything this temperature was mild at best.

“Strange things.” Was the only two words uttered from him, the only things he could presently think of, that being the blatant obvious. Though they had made it across, that was a plus, the trick to get here worked, which was another bonus. Pursuers were a likely expectation, but hopefully they would be able to cover some ground before worrying about such and even afterward manage to retain their power to the fullest. That was the ideal plan within his devious mind; though as they were, they were probably no different than most common demons. The only advantage and weapon they did have at their disposal was the Hound. Thankfully the beast's loyalties remain in its masters as it could surely kill them both and enjoy a freedom like none other upon this world.

Xodous's golden gaze drifted to the calm beast which towered a little shy from four feet in height. Still, the beast had plenty more growth to it, even for a mutt descendant of one of the famed Cerberus' ancestors. Again, higher up the nobility, higher of expectation of having closer bloodline pets to that frightful beast. Its short comings was something Xodous didn't worry about, again it was more beast than any of those wild hounds that plagued Hell and probably on Earth now as well. At least at their side, there was little to worry bout till they could retain their power, which led his attention to drift to his bare sister, sizing her body and human visage up for a few seconds.

“We should gain some distance from here. Who knows when mother dearest will catch on and send her oh so faithful underlings to reclaim us.” Sarcasm was laced in his tone, though that too was normal, Xodous wasn't afraid to speak his tongue when it mattered. Sadly he detested their mother, but that was because she sought to use them for her ambitions. In Hell, one couldn't really fault any for that, but Xodous again grew tired of those foundations. His hand moving to claim one of his sister's as his attention turned forwards, finally moving. Though his hold was far from forceful or demanding, he gave her just as much option to follow or stay. “I wonder if we will come across any of those things that once lived here. What were they called again?” Well, they had many names in Hell, they just were hardly ever seen with nobility. Damned? Condemned? Urchins? Furniture? Xodous idly tried to recall the titles of the once, true citizens to this planet. Maybe some could shed better light on events, but then again, they probably knew just as much as any other new resident.

It had been a journey, while Fenris would of preferred to stay on the battlefields; he was required elsewhere. He had no choice but to obey the wishes of the Demon Empire, and merely hoped that this adjustment would be of a temporary one. Worse, was tells of a brother he barely knew who would also be attending this keep and aiding in overseeing the city and its doings. Too much at one night for the halfbreed to fully wrap his head around everything, but still he ventured to his new home, wondering absently how long he would be stationed here. The Estate already had a diverse number of guards, though it was uncertain how many would remain if not sent elsewhere or replaced with more competent ones. Fenris vaguely recognized any of their faces as the variety of green, purple, and other skin warriors greeted him. Their worth would have to be tested later, a common practice from the tribe he was later raised in. Fighters were only valuable for their skill and there was a distinct difference from warriors and fodder in armies; and Fenris had no need for fodder to maintain ‘peace,’ within the city. Potential rebels would always be a problem and there was also the more rowdy brutes that were either too bullheaded or stupid to properly follow orders. Fenris surely did not have time to deal with them all.

There were an array of presents already in the main hallway, former serfs and servants were bound, most terrified of the events that transpired. Their Baron had fled like many other nobles, leaving them alone and at the mercy of the invaders. His blue eyes looking over the various mortal men and women, guards standing and waiting for orders. One inquiring what should be done with the lot with the given pause from the halfbreed. It wasn’t till the added of another more valuable present being in the dungeons that perked some curiosity. “Standby with the captives for the time being and show me the way to the dungeons.” Fenris retorted dismissively, before following one of the guards around a corridor and into another room with a spiral staircase that led down into the dungeons.

Various torches were lit along the walls, though the darkness didn’t bother his gaze either. More torches were spaced through the hallways of the dungeon, though plenty of shadows lurked within the many cells. His footsteps betraying his approach, echoing through the stoned room as he slowly drew closer towards the chained and bound creature. He dressed lightly, never favoring the fancier of clothing or the burden of armor; why bother with either as a warrior, or more importantly as a half-demon?

A simple and short ebony vest lingered upon his upper body, open and doing little to shield his toned abdomen from view. His tanned flesh easily exposed and seemingly vulnerable; darken loose fitted legging covered his lower half to hide away his modesty. Two swords hung at his waist, both presently sheathed as those blue eyes explored the chained and bound woman. He paused before her, listening to the idle ramblings of the guard about the woman being a present. Fenris expected such would want something in return, even the later tribe he was raised within the warrior demons often informed him to return payment in some manner or another as gratitude. Given her species, he knew he had to think of proper token. His gaze meandering along her form, taking note of the carvings in her arm; something he could probably use to diminish her worth.

“The key to her shackles.” Of course the one that accompanied him hesitated when Fenris requested such. Inquiring if such was wise, that she was dangerous, all sorts of trivia things. “I’m sure she will break free eventually, or do you intend to keep her down here drugged day by day, every day? Besides, what fun is a near lifeless doll, hmm?” He continued as is gaze briefly went to the guard, before looking the bound woman over again. “There is no sport when they are like this.” His left hand raising and opening, waiting for the key as his right moved to unsheathed his sword. “Isn’t that right, little songbird?” He taunted the angel, pulling the blade fully from its scabbard and soon raising his sword to bring the tip to brush slowly up her stomach. He did not cut into her, there was no applied pressure, the metal slowly ascending to brush over the fabric along her bosom. “It would be easy to strip you, to toy with you.” Too simple, Fenris carefully rolled the handle within his palm, rotating his weapon and bringing the blunted back of it up to press against her chin. “When there is other fun to be had with you, hmm?” He applied mockingly as he moved to lift her head with his sword, wanting her to get a good look to who she now belonged to if she hadn’t already.

While most of the Terahearts had likely been gathering or already gathered at the Castle, Xeo was much elsewhere, away from most of his loathsome siblings. The lot of them were too petty and he knew well enough they likely feared him the most, dreaded his ascension should such possibly come to pass. He even suspected many were too envious of him, of his capabilities in strategy, leadership, and aptitude of conquering a continent with no aid other than the self resources he generated himself. Perhaps they were just as worrisome towards his undead minions, his mad experimentations, those abominations of the undead than they may been of him; and all for good reason, if so. After all, undead manipulation was dangerous in itself, especially depending on who or what he got his hands upon. True, essentially most corpses may be weak towards fire an element he also loathed, but that may not be similar spoken to all bodies he brought under his power; and there was also the rumors he could bring a Teraheart under similar control in the afterlife.

Who or what knew how true that was, but a case of undead bloodlines would not be tied down by the curse of the seals. Granted, he never experimented on such, never had much of a chance and of course he just as easily expected in doing so and being found out that it would openly draw an united war against him by his family members. Xeo was anything, but foolish, hence his main reason of waiting on the summons; he knew very well the day the King had announce for all to be fully arrived. Just two more from now and Xeo just as much expected that a speech of sorts or declaration to ruler would be made to the entire, present family at that point. Till then, he would probably give his family ample time to wonder if he would ever show, if even show at all; well, that was, until stories and other rumors start flooding in of the wicked justice he brought to some of the inhabitants of this realm.

It did not matter who traitors were, they would always be in the way of Terahearts and without a doubt in the way of Xeo down the line in the future. Here, within the Ruins of a Temple, many mortal men and women had been gathered after being forcefully brought here. Through the crumbled hallways were they marched, deities they once believed in had been chained or defiled and other sculptured deities to demons were already proudly standing within various portions of this grand place of worship. It was obvious that it had lost a sufficient amount of visitors after the Terahearts took control of this realm and Xeo just as suspected many former worshippers now likely traveled further southeast towards the mountains to one of the remaining other sanctuaries or tended to the smaller churches in the southwest. This one, however was only a small distance away from the castle and city; just along the outskirts of both and just as easily and mostly ignored to not draw that much unwanted attention.

The carriages outside had little to no appeal to them any could just as easily mistake them belonging to some sort of members of a pilgrimage. The horses, as undead as they may have been, still held a fresh appeal to them; but the lingering amounts of necromancy was there. Shame the ones within didn’t notice who or what they were picking a fight with at the time. They may of just easily assumed some easy pickings of foolish travelers, but here tonight, this poor lot of bandits would be brought to justice of a darker sort. Xeo had no patience for thieves, rebels, spies, or any manner of traitor that would dare oppose him or the crown.

“Please sir, just let us go. We are sorry! We promise we will never do such again, have mercy!” One of the men quirked, trembling in dread from the monstrosities that trapped them within the room, that blocked their only means of escape. None of them were bound, but none of them were either armed. Xeo had assured them before that if they were to disarm themselves, then he wouldn’t kill them there. “Y-y-yes! You promise you wouldn’t kill us! Please, we have families! Have a heart.” A woman bellowed, tears streaming down her face as the Frost Prince simply continued to ignore them. His attention brought to the flames, despicable things, within the center of the underground room. Other pleads came and went, but were drowned out by him as he focus his powers, the temperature inside the room lowering a few degrees, but the magic itself was centered upon the burning fire, soon freezing the vibrant orange into an icy blue. That was much better to him, admiring the spikes of icy along the frozen flame, before returning his attention to the crowd of men and women.

“Promise? I made no such. I merely assured you that you wouldn’t be killed then.” This sent a cold chill through the group, one of them becoming bold enough to approach the sacrificial area where he stood, dropping on hands and knees before the towering demon to beg and plead for forgiveness. Those words of mercy were soon turning into melodies of something more as cold steel drove itself through the body of the mortal. Screams from both victim and crowd alike echoing, blood leaking along the alter, moistening the base of the frozen flames while more of the blood streamed down elsewhere deep into the unknown pits of the cavern. The body below was no where mortally wounded, but it did not stop further stabs and hacking at the body, more shrill cries echoing and women frantically trying to escape with no where to go, running around in circles like headless chicken. When the ordeal was finished, Xeo merely kicked the corpse away from the circle and into the pits below.

“As for families, they were already taken care of. You will all be joining them just as he had.” After all, rebels only bred rebels and the prior corpses of their comrades, Xeo had used and sent to butcher the families of such traitors. He was sure, even now, that those villages were in chaos with the armies of undead assaulting them, but such was the cold justice he brought. His wrist flicking, to sweep aside the amounts of blood from his blade as he soon moved away from the circle. “Kill them, slowly, let their screams be the only music here.” Was the only order given, something the remnants of former life obliged him in. And oh how the lot of them screamed as they were being cruelly butchered, blood spraying everywhere within the sacrificial room. Xeo calmly watching the show as bodies hit the floor, some reaching out with bloody limbs towards him, begging him to stop this, begging him to forgive them. “Do not fret, I have no need for your pathetic corpses and the others were ordered to mutilate themselves once done exterminating the rest of your treacherous dogs within your former villages.” A subtle truth that should give comfort to their passing. Humans did not provide the best of undead comrades, no matter how much he may experiment, their bodies were so feeble and easily torn apart. Such meriting itself obvious as limbs were torn off, organs visually coming into exposure, most done to those still alive, those that were giving their last, dying screams of this night.

Should one made it this far and may be interested in plotting with me, feel free to PM me and mayhaps we can work a plot together.

My main preference of RP is by PM. I may also do forums. I may do Discord RP, though I normally prefer that for Paragraph - Multi paragraph RP.

Last edited:
G.E.N.E.R.A.L_C.R.A.V.I.N.G.S

Post Apoc

The concept revolves around the aftermath of either nuclear war many years later or a zombie epic. The story focuses on that a family trying to survive and will involve various incest pairings, non-con, and other characters later joining the group. The premise is naturally that of survival and may also lead to potential character death, main/side depending on decisions or how I and partner may like to go with it This is a gritty world. Given it is human base, I may also default to RL face claims instead of anime, but can go in either direction. Regardless, of whichever direction of face-claim, I prefer to stick with it as I don't like mixing the two.
This premise takes on after either a brother/sister from hell flees to Earth or it could be a demon prince with some trusted minions. They will be weakened after the trip and will gradually have to strive to regain their strength. The Earth is in shambles after a biblical war, demons reign in various territories. The world also has a Dante's Inferno touch allowing various mythos beings in it besides demons(vamps, minotaurs, harpies, satyrs/faun, naga, ghouls, undead. No orcs, goblins, elves, and other fantasy prime races.) This is also a story about survival and one mainly geared to exploration. The world of Earth, even in shambles, is still a whole mystery to those that may reside within Hell and have never been there before the biblical wars. Direction may vary with this setting.
Placeholders

Sci-Fantasy
Simple concept, mostly involving that of an exhibition out in space and colonization of another planet. This would involve different fantasy races and lifeforms as I usually tend to mix Fantasy with Science Fiction into a blend of Sci-fantasy. So elves, orcs, and all that still exist, but are not related as such as them having their racial names to them. Also s, pace elves/orcs sound like stupid titles to relate to them as well. Regardless, I don't have a huge premise for this concept, hence the lack of overall +s to it for my interest level currently. Given it will just be a very simple sandbox game, I just don't know what direction to overall take it. Not to say it will be the lighter of hearted tales I am offering as I still prefer my dosage of Non-con and the like.
Placeholders

Fantasy-Medieval
Mostly from my world-building(in siggy,) but the premise revolves around a fantasy type of GoT(Game of Thrones) persay. The Emperor is sick and now there is much debate about who should be eligible to inherit the throne afterward. At some point, I wanted to do this as a group project, but that may be way into the future. If one wants to avoid politics, we can just figure something out within that existing World for play and pairings. I have no overall preference there; be it some tyrant leader abusing his power on his subjects, or even a group of mercenaries/adventurers trying to make a living. I may even go as far as some Magical Academy setting within that world, have no overall preference as long as my other criteria of multiple characters are met and the plot can steadily move to keep it interesting.
This concept is mainly inspired off of the known 'Overlord,' anime, but one doesn't need to know that. It isn't fandom and it can go various ways. The main concept I still have involving it is that an evil Overlord and his minions end up in another world. This could involve some manner of summoning magic from an outside realm bringing them into their realm or something other than that. Maybe they even fled to that realm or were banished to it are additional options. Regardless, this evil Overlord is already a powerhouse alone as would be his minions on some minor footing, but compared to most of the New World residents, they could easily dominate the majority of them. This isn't to mean there won't be some obstacles down the line, but the power balance itself will surely favor the Overlord and the few minions he brought with him as the greatest threats to the New World's occupants and other beings here. This ideal would involve a lot of juggling between characters. Also for partners to have an open mind and be capable of playing more evil-aligned individuals as well. This will be a Dark and Gritty game in itself. Hopefully, something as well that a partner may not mind aiding to world build upon as there will be different existing factions in this New World and some at odd ends with others.
Placeholders

Modern/Fictional
The premise mostly involves an island to where inmates are sent to. Those with felonies are forced to survive on the island with other hardened criminals. There are no shelters, the government treats savages as what they are and only provides them with a jumpsuit and nothing more. The island itself is perfect, completely isolated from the world and set far out in the sea to make it nigh impossible for any would-be escapes from the island. Not to mention the various existing groups of gangs that had been surviving on the island for some time there are no wardens, and no policing, this Island is as primitive as it can be. WIP concept
The concept revolves around another Supernatural element twist. This is part of an idea from Hell on Earth, but instead, it involves more human possession in the modern world. This could go either with a few demons arriving and taking upon some mortal hosts; gradually expanding and corrupting others later in the RP. Ideally, it would also lead to different characters and exchanges, since these are friends occupying bodies of people in a modern world, most of their understanding of the modern world would also be limited. I hoped to restrict it a bit at first to maybe family interactions or friend interactions that got possessed or even could be a couple of strangers whose bodies are taken over in public and just act 'weird.' Bare in mind, that this will still be a dark-oriented game. There will be victims, there will be later blood and death; though I doubt the initial demons are going to go on a mass murdering spree for obvious reasons as my character will be playing it smart as much as possible. This is another Real Face claim game.
Idea centers around a fictional school where people with powers attend. This school has various races as well attending it, basically think of it as a place for the gifted/superpowers or similar to 'X-men' or 'MHA.'

The main concept here centers around a pair of twins who have a rare bloodline that allows them to copy others' abilities. This would allow different interactions between fellow students, faculty, and at later point villainy cast as well. As for the duo in question, I am mainly leaning towards them being more 'evil' align or 'anti-hero' at the very most. Primary I see them being the types that bully others and throw their weight around as I see them coming from a well-off family/the type that gets everything they want. Regardless, I suppose this RP will be kinda more 'slice-of-life' with some later heavier action that will also involve a growing cast between me and my partner.
Placeholders​

Last edited:
Updated prior bump into a General Cravings where I will gradually update and list ideals for play.

Bump. Open to one more concept/game if one doesn't mind some slow pacing.

General bump, open to one more concept/game; if one doesn't mind potential slow pacing at times.

9k.png

Monthly bump.

(Because I am too lazy to bothering bumping every day.)

Back
Top Bottom