Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the price of war. [mintie x raziel]

detox__

Supernova
  • I am a product of war, destruction, and everything of the like. I was created by Azrail, which leaves me not sure at all of where I'm from or who I was before I was found. I, however, am not a human. I possess the warm flesh and blood flow of a human, but that doesn't mean I'm solely human. Not at all, because remember, I said I was created, yet I live entirely as a human. I fight as a human and I know what I fight for. I have morals, beliefs, and some adaptions of feelings because my human instilled it within me. I'm not entirely sure why, but then again, I don't care. I was thrown into the war because I was created as one of numerous efforts for the humans to win against the blood suckers. I have never truly met a blood sucker, well, not in the conversation manner if you will, but I know they are trying to wipe out the human race and close to doing so. My human created beings like me, because it takes a while to simply raise a human from natural causes. The war has been alive for one hundred years, and it only makes sense that the vampires are trying to wipe out any of the new generations they can find. It is much easier to build the next generation rather than it is to birth them. I was built a mere twenty years ago, before my human's life was taken as a creator of humanoids. The vampires were afraid for a little while, I presume, so they took his life for being a source of newly revived life that could not be taken down quite as easily.

I am Xanthe, humanoid number thirteen of twenty thousand others, and I am here for the fight.

The world around her had gone silent, her senses in a blank as she stared plainly at the sight of another human's life lost in front of her, just as most soldiers would announced happened when you were either shot or something struck you as a bit more than just shocking. The wind rushing around her as though it were running toward the enemy lines as well, the bodies that were dropping made one wonder how anyone could quite possibly deal with it, however, when her mind came back into focus of the world around her, Xanthe found herself shaking her head and avoiding an oncoming set of gun shots. The noise around her suddenly came rushing back, the sound of the battle erupting and sending her mind without any chance of distraction back to where she was. The fire haired female found herself on the ground behind a massive amount of rocks, breath catching in her throat and pushing in and out, there was always an adrenaline rush to these things. Freckles splashed across her tanned cheekbones and the bridge of her nose, these had been one of the things that had come accidentally, or so she said to people who asked, though they had come out marvelous in raising the color of her honey brown eyes.

The humanoid was created beautifully, to the extent that most didn't understand why she was in a war in the first place. "You can't just sit back here and leave us to all the fun!" These words were directed to her by a familiar voice, another humanoid created just a year before she was, her full lips curved into a smile, something that was difficult to have among all this. After one hundred years of battle, this being the anniversary of it all, the two began running, not in the opposite direction though deeper into the battle that had so quickly turned into Humanoids and Vampires, rather than humans and vampires. Not to say there were no human breeds among them, because there in fact were, although the ones still standing were in fact those of a different sort. The air of battle was familiar, although there was something about this one that seemed a bit bigger, other than the fact that this was the one hundredth year. The glint of silver shining as she began again with her battling of the blood suckers, her mind was no longer on what she had been thinking about before, no, now it was on getting these things away from her and pushing them back into the darkness they had came from.

Blood was nothing unusual for her to have seen, quite a bit now covering the blades as her chest rose and fell, red hair easily spotted among a crowd of people which she had a distaste for, as there were a rare few humanoids with hair as fire driven as hers, the long, choppy length stopping near her back and currently tucked away to avoid being snatched at. Of course strands of said hair were falling all around her round face, horizontal bangs dusting over her eyelids and not obscuring her vision in the least. "Keep going!" She heard the distant shout of another one of her kind, the request easily taken as they advanced forward in the efforts to push the vampires back. The sound of metal colliding with medal and gun fires ringing out through the air, the female stood strong among others, though even with that thought being set in, a strike to her arm caused her to wince in a bit of pain, though turning and slashing at the male who had struck her with his own sword, the female's newly gained gash in her arm was one that caused her to grit her teeth harshly at the pain. Damn it.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom