Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia: Pro Heroes!

Announcement: I was going to have everyone follow a posting turn order. But those never seem to work. So new rule. Everyone may post ONCE a day max. This will match my pace and allow me to respond to the group. I fear slower members will get left behind if we keep up this pace. Any comments or complaints please place in the ooc.

Ms Twist quickly filled out the paperwork and double checked every question before handing it back to Tracy, "Here ya go Trace, any other reports of crime nearby? Or well, anywhere in the city to be honest, I can make it there in about 5 minutes if it is across the buildings. I was just getting warmed up, then the stealing scum had to slap my ass and just be a bloody clone. Illusion powers are stupid, yeah? I mean, they don't do anything other than trick others by pulling a which one is the real one?" She imitated a dumb sounding person with the last words then shook her head, "Any leads Trace?"
MMM was annoyed that the one that he had caught was just a clone and immediately clapped his hands to deactivate his quirk, but once the police arrived he quickly filled out his paperwork and handed it back to Detective Tracy politely while he said, "Here is the paperwork Detective Tracy. Now if you could please excuse me but I think I shall go off on a patrol now. I was just about to start it when I got the report you see. Goodbye Detective Tracy."

He then turned to Taffy Twister and told her, "You need to concentrate more, letting an opponent hit you while you are restraining them could prove deadly. You could be left with something much worse than a sore behind."

Detective Tracey cracked an actual smile. She liked how MMM can quickly and accurately do his paperwork. Unlike that Al-Might guy who just dumps it on the cops and runs off. If he wasn't a pro hero, Tracey would urge MMM to join the force for his paperwork skills alone. "Thank you MMM and Taffy Twister. I have no leads. But please resume your daily patrols and I'll contact you if anything comes up," she said.

With that handled she turned to the two Nudist wannabes and sighed heavily. She waved over uniformed officer who gave Ansgar a trench coat in his size. Tracey had freaking Trench coat budget upon the mayor's request so heroes like them would stop breaking public indecency. "Look Ansgar, I know you are going for a theme here. But you need to wear hero spandex bicycle shorts or a hero spandex speedo that can be retained as you transform from one mode to the other under your loin cloth. I can see your dick. You have a license to fight crime, not commit indecent exposure," said Tracey. Hero spandex being an invention so heroes can have some modesty when changing forms. She turned to miss Wayneand took her coat back once Frank was online. "Well you two should probably head back to the office. We can wrap up here,"said Tracey.

Meanwhile Roxy was in the back of a squad car that was being taken to jail. She cat called MMM out the window,"If you ever want to feel me up again, you should buy me a drink first." Unwanted advances from criminals being a special occupational hazard for pro heroes. This is the world of MHA PRO HEROES and a look into their lives.

MMM just gave a quick nod to Detective Tracy as he turned away and proceeded to start his patrol. He just ignored the cat call of Roxy, unless she changed her villainous ways, he would have no interest in her. He started to walk down the street slowly but with purpose. Partly this was to help him conserve his energy as he had used some during the Roxy incident. But also, not only did he want to show any potential villains that he would not allow them to get away with anything on his watch, but to also reassure the public that they are safe. That even if a villain goes on a rampage, he will make sure that they are kept safe and that he will stop the villain. While patrolling he did make sure to smile and wave at passers-by. While not super famous all over the country like the top heroes, he was at least quite well known in this local area. He would even occasionally sign autographs if approached by his fans. But that did not stop all sort of villains from popping up though. Still every villain encounter for him was also an opportunity to learn. He kept a careful eye out for any disturbances that would require his assistance.

He was a practitioner on mixed martial arts, or rather he thought that no single style of martial arts, either western or eastern martial arts is superior. They all had their strengths and weaknesses and certain styles had advantages over others. While he did favour eastern martial arts, especially their spiritual side, he learned western martial arts as well in order to have a greater move set available to him. While if he was restricted to a single martial arts style, he would very easily lose against a true master of it, his unique blend of martial arts styles was more than enough to at least put up a good fight and sometimes even win against a true martial arts master of a single style. But this was assuming that quirks were off limits as then it simply turned into a contest of quirks.

But he was glad that his quirk augmented his martial arts. Not only could he manipulate his mass in order to be faster, which was something vital to many martial arts, but he could also increase his mass upon impact thus increasing the force he could deliver to his opponents. And he could also manipulate the mass of his opponent's clothing/costume or the opponents themselves in order to slow them down or even prevent them from moving entirely. Even without using his quirk he could probably take down lesser villains due to his training and skills alone and he often does so if he is facing a large group of lesser villains at once, especially if he has already used up quite a bit of energy from using his quirk or he expected to have to use his quirk a lot after such a fight. Once when he was a sidekick shortly after graduating UA, he overtaxed his quirk and ended up in the hospital in a coma for a month. He never wanted to push himself that hard ever again, but if it was his only choice, he was more than willing to Plus Ultra.

"Alright, thanks Trace" Ms Twist looked around for the tallest building nearby and started to walk in that direction. First slowly meandering over, then jogging, then doing flips till at the 5th flip she coiled her legs into a spring and launched herself up. Any distance she couldn't make, a simple arm reach was all that was need to make it atop. She couldn't stand walking around the streets, or being seen without reason that is. Her family was never one to accept what the agency allowed her to do, what the school she attended helped her become. The agency barely even allowed her to be a pro hero fresh out of the school, but the numbers don't lie and training programs were a bit too easy for her. Miss Twist thought of these as she paced a top the building, seeing taller ones across the city. She sighed and sat at the ledge and stared down, anyone looking would just see her figure, she didn't care at this distance.

Stretching around town like a slinky down stairs, it was second nature and allowed Taffy some thinking time. Luckily the flipping and rotating vision didn't cause dizziness, she had adapted to that in school after several years of head aches. But she couldn't stop thinking about how the Roxy clone got her hands free, she insisted to herself that her arms were bound. Miss Twist was somewhat of a perfectionist, always seeing to make no mistakes, even Human ones. Now and again during the patrol she would stop to stretch her head around the edges of the building she stood on to see if anyone needed help, or if anyone shady was suspected of harm to others or illegal maneuvers. She had never worried about bones, back problems, kinda funny when she first thought about it. But then again, that means she is butter to a hot knife, and a sponge to any amount of force. Glossing over the block area, she kept stretching across buildings with either handstands, spring jumps with her legs, or flipping and jumping.

Last edited:
xgssHgf.jpg

=============================================
Fiona smirked a bit hearing him as she closed her eyes letting her clothing shift into something a little more peppy and flirty with a tight black mini skirt and light blue tube top, "Well my clothes are not just any they are cyberweath.." She turned red a bit as she did so not caring for the detective who probably wanted to drag her ass back to the station like usual. "Name is Fiona Wayne...." She sighs a bit, "I mean technically I have a hero license I did pass it after I failed several times but I still don't care for it..."

She smirked, "So you want to join.." She would look over to the other two, "Offer is to you two as well, I am starting a firm....once i do my last shift at my job today..."

Francis blinks on her wrist as he speaks up, "Wait a second....you passed was that the day you didn't bring me...or wear your usual tech."

Fiona shrugs, "Look I just used the tech around me....so i couldn't use it in the pool, this time yesterday I made a damn launcher and glider....nice easy and effective."

Francis made a siren, "Oh well that's...wait you used my advice..."

Fiona sighed, "I created you Francis I can destroy you......even if I never would."

"Alright, thanks Trace" Ms Twist looked around for the tallest building nearby and started to walk in that direction. First slowly meandering over, then jogging, then doing flips till at the 5th flip she coiled her legs into a spring and launched herself up. Any distance she couldn't make, a simple arm reach was all that was need to make it atop. She couldn't stand walking around the streets, or being seen without reason that is. Her family was never one to accept what the agency allowed her to do, what the school she attended helped her become. The agency barely even allowed her to be a pro hero fresh out of the school, but the numbers don't lie and training programs were a bit too easy for her. Miss Twist thought of these as she paced a top the building, seeing taller ones across the city. She sighed and sat at the ledge and stared down, anyone looking would just see her figure, she didn't care at this distance.

Stretching around town like a slinky down stairs, it was second nature and allowed Taffy some thinking time. Luckily the flipping and rotating vision didn't cause dizziness, she had adapted to that in school after several years of head aches. But she couldn't stop thinking about how the Roxy clone got her hands free, she insisted to herself that her arms were bound. Miss Twist was somewhat of a perfectionist, always seeing to make no mistakes, even Human ones. Now and again during the patrol she would stop to stretch her head around the edges of the building she stood on to see if anyone needed help, or if anyone shady was suspected of harm to others or illegal maneuvers. She had never worried about bones, back problems, kinda funny when she first thought about it. But then again, that means she is butter to a hot knife, and a sponge to any amount of force. Glossing over the block area, she kept stretching across buildings with either handstands, spring jumps with her legs, or flipping and jumping.
MMM just gave a quick nod to Detective Tracy as he turned away and proceeded to start his patrol. He just ignored the cat call of Roxy, unless she changed her villainous ways, he would have no interest in her. He started to walk down the street slowly but with purpose. Partly this was to help him conserve his energy as he had used some during the Roxy incident. But also, not only did he want to show any potential villains that he would not allow them to get away with anything on his watch, but to also reassure the public that they are safe. That even if a villain goes on a rampage, he will make sure that they are kept safe and that he will stop the villain. While patrolling he did make sure to smile and wave at passers-by. While not super famous all over the country like the top heroes, he was at least quite well known in this local area. He would even occasionally sign autographs if approached by his fans. But that did not stop all sort of villains from popping up though. Still every villain encounter for him was also an opportunity to learn. He kept a careful eye out for any disturbances that would require his assistance.

He was a practitioner on mixed martial arts, or rather he thought that no single style of martial arts, either western or eastern martial arts is superior. They all had their strengths and weaknesses and certain styles had advantages over others. While he did favour eastern martial arts, especially their spiritual side, he learned western martial arts as well in order to have a greater move set available to him. While if he was restricted to a single martial arts style, he would very easily lose against a true master of it, his unique blend of martial arts styles was more than enough to at least put up a good fight and sometimes even win against a true martial arts master of a single style. But this was assuming that quirks were off limits as then it simply turned into a contest of quirks.

But he was glad that his quirk augmented his martial arts. Not only could he manipulate his mass in order to be faster, which was something vital to many martial arts, but he could also increase his mass upon impact thus increasing the force he could deliver to his opponents. And he could also manipulate the mass of his opponent's clothing/costume or the opponents themselves in order to slow them down or even prevent them from moving entirely. Even without using his quirk he could probably take down lesser villains due to his training and skills alone and he often does so if he is facing a large group of lesser villains at once, especially if he has already used up quite a bit of energy from using his quirk or he expected to have to use his quirk a lot after such a fight. Once when he was a sidekick shortly after graduating UA, he overtaxed his quirk and ended up in the hospital in a coma for a month. He never wanted to push himself that hard ever again, but if it was his only choice, he was more than willing to Plus Ultra.
xgssHgf.jpg

Fiona smirked a bit hearing him as she closed her eyes letting her clothing shift into something a little more peppy and flirty with a tight black mini skirt and light blue tube top, "Well my clothes are not just any they are cyberweath.." She turned red a bit as she did so not caring for the detective who probably wanted to drag her ass back to the station like usual. "Name is Fiona Wayne...." She sighs a bit, "I mean technically I have a hero license I did pass it after I failed several times but I still don't care for it..."

She smirked, "So you want to join.." She would look over to the other two, "Offer is to you two as well, I am starting a firm....once i do my last shift at my job today..."

Francis blinks on her wrist as he speaks up, "Wait a second....you passed was that the day you didn't bring me...or wear your usual tech."

Fiona shrugs, "Look I just used the tech around me....so i couldn't use it in the pool, this time yesterday I made a damn launcher and glider....nice easy and effective."

Fiona sighed, "I created you Francis I can destroy you......even if I never would."

Just then something odd happened. Three men dressed like CLOUD STRIFE walk out and ff7 battle theme starts to play from nowhere. One was armed with a huge sword, the other an assault rifle, and the third...a boom box? They stood on the corner of fifth and main. Proclaiming loudly," People of Japan. We are the Clouds of death! As of now this neighborhood is our turf. Pay protection money or suffer the consequences!" Th cloud with the giant sword cut a streetlamp in half to prove his point. What the hell?!

Hearing the voices of thugs and screams of citizens with the crash of the streetlamp, Miss Taffy begins stretching over to a building that overlooks where the three men where. She begins examining them, stealthing and stretching around to get behind them above a building, then slowly stretching her neck to get her head down for a better look. Staying hidden atop a building behind the three men and stretching her head to get better visuals, Miss Twist looks for any tattoos or symbols on them representing any sort of club or gang they affiliate with. Clouds of Death didn't ring a bell, so hopes were low but still possible. Getting caught was risky and that sword of theirs could slice her apart like paper

MMM of course heard the commotion and not knowing what he was up against started to jog to near the scene and then when he was close he slowly approached a corner of a building where he could get a look at them without easily revealing himself. Of course he was glad that he did when he saw the gang. Two of the weapons did not really concern him, but the assault rifle did. He really hated guns, they were not weapons that meshed well with martial arts. Of course they were not the only ones with ranged weaponry.

He did have some quite heavy throwing sharp weapons on him. And this was just the situation for them. If he waited for the perfect opportunity he could use his quirk to make two of his shiruken ten times lighter and throw two of them at the guns. Them just before impact he would release his quirk so that it went back to the normal weight and thus vastly increasing the force at which it would impact the gun and hopefully damage it too much for it to be used.

He knew that the other two weapons would not be a problem for him. He was wary of the boom box of course, but his costume was filled of shock absorption tech so it was likely to at least buffer some of the damage from it. The sword was the least troublesome for him. He was sure of his ability to dodge, block and party its blows. So he lightened the two shiruken and took aim towards the gun, as he waited or the perfect opportunity to throw them.

xgssHgf.jpg

"So the baby bird is leaving the Nest? Well that is good, I look forward to collaborating with your office. Also since we work at different Firms now we can date," said Kintaro Oe , aka Golden Boy, the pro hero everyone currently works for. With the mandatory flirting complete h speeds away on his bicycle towards the three goons.

Golden boy goes full speed towards the goon with the gun and hops off the bike screaming 'Golden flying Lariat' and takes out the assault rifle wielder with a classic pro wrestling move. The man with the sword retaliates with a hard slash. Golden Boy then glows Golden and the sword bounce off harmlessly. "You never fought an invincible person before huh?" He taunted. "Triple M and Taffy Twister, make sure these two don't escape," ordered Golden Boy.

Drachen_Fiona.jpg Fiona steps behind Drachen as she snaps, "Leave me out of your dreams Kintaro....you already have enough lawsuits Golden Prick!" Her ai Frank spun around in a chibi looking cgi figure on her wrist screen, "Well the exact number is .." "I DO NOT CARE!" She would focus as she turned some of the tech on her belt making it transform into a gun type weapon. She would look over at the guy swinging his sword at Golden boy as she shot off several things from what use to be in her purse. Lipstick, some coins, and bottle caps launch out of the gun towards the crazy sword man's head.

Drachen snarled as the trench coat was practically forced into his hands; where the hell did she even get that, anyway? He had no idea, but he wasn't about to where something so restrictive; he was already fairly lanky as it was, even with his bulk and tail helping to stabilize him. And it was unlikely she would see his groin unless she strained real hard to look along the gaps in the sides; he was sure to slightly bunch it in the middle to avoid it shifting mid-fight.

However, attention was soon diverted as music started playing out of nowhere; what manner of Quirk was this? Was it even a Quirk or just someone messing with them? Regardless, Drachen was quite fed up and annoyed as it was...And seeing the triplets walk out and start doing as they pleased?

"Not in my territory, arschloch!" Drachen roared, his anger surging as he recklessly charged forward at one of the muggers, tossing aside the trench coat and likely causing trouble for his own squadmates as he gave a mighty leap towards the one with the rifle.

Well since Golden Boy had taken care of the assault rifle guy, MMM immediately used that chance to throw his two shiruken at the boom box. If he could get rid of the weapon before the guy got a chance to use it, that would be most advantageous. Just before impact with the boombox, MMM claps his hands to release his quirk.

After Golden Boy ordered him and Taffy Twister to make sure that the other two did not escape. He lightened himself with his quirk and then ran as quickly as he could around to behind the other two villains. He still had no idea what their quirks were and since all the civilians had fled, there was no immediate danger that would force him to be reckless. Plus this also allowed him to cut down on their avenues of escape.

Sadly, their quirks were not combat quirks. The one with the boom box instantly changes his outfit to look like a flower girl from the slums and said,"The bad guy went that way hero! I'm just a bystander." It might of work if he din't do it right in front of MMM.

The guy who had the assault Rifle screamed like a little girl as Drachen leapt at his prone form. Hey, let's see you e tough when a freaking dragon leaps at you. "I surrender, Don't eat my face! It is the only thing I got going for me," he said.

The sword guy took another swing at Golden Boy. GB tried to catch the sword in his hands and snap it like in those old chanabara films. Instead his hands missed and he headbutted the sword breaking it. He quickly looks to Drachen and said,"I meant to do that." Once disarmed the thug surrenders. He then pops a confetti bomb and all three try to run away!

*A Confetti bomb i like a smoke bomb but it includes sparkles and other more 'flashier' elements to look cool.

Aurora was flying around the city by using her quirk, looking for someone in the need of help when she noticed some heroes trying to deal with three street thugs. She rushed towards them quickly before landing and creating an invisible wall made out of telekinetic energy a few meters in front of the bad guys. They would crash against it soon while a strong gust of wind slowed them down to lessen the collision.

Last edited:
The three idiots of 'Clouds of Death' were caught. Golden Boy let out a whistle and said,"Good work Aurora. That was handy. Alright people, Let's finish patrols and meet back at the office." The rest of the afternoon went without incident. Tracey collected the discarded trench coat. Thanks to MMM and Drachen, Aurora could delver the KO punch as it were.

'Golden Tower' was a modest hero agency building.It had three floors. 1st floor dedicated to paperwork and administration, second floor dedicated to gadget storage and maintenance, third floor dedicated to training rooms and such. All staff had their own living accommodations off site. That said the first floor had sleeping bags and looked more like a manga creators office on a deadline then anything. GB causally walked through reception talking to his secretary about performance reviews and the fact that Fiona plans to start her own firm. He takes a seat in hi chair and rests for a second. "Alright, send in all my sidekicks and pro heroes to my office. I have something to discuss," Golden Boy said with an unusual serious tone.

Drachen snarled after the man claimed to have only his face going for him, his massive reptilian form looming over the smaller man as his powerful jaws stayed slightly open, a low growl leaving his throat before he replied, "Be thankful I am not a Vigilante, coward...Else this would turn out much different for you."

Once the fool was collected and shipped off, Drachen indeed resumed patrols; though there was nothing else going on, he still kept his guard up. One fatal mistake rookie heroes made was getting overconfident and leaving themselves exposed; it was fine to be proud of victory, but that should never allow a true Hero to be caught off-guard. His slit eyes peered onto the sprawling urban landscape, feeling the vibrations of hundreds of thousands of people going about their business, walking to and from different parts of the city.

Then, per instruction, he made his way back to 'Golden Tower': A fairly modest building, one that he respected as it seemed extremely ordinary on the outside. Heroes should not stand out nor do anything to draw attention to themselves...A lesson Drachen was still learning. In his hands he held his 'civilian' clothes: A set of robes that were loose-fitting but not to the point of being so loose they fall off him, almost resembling a gi and a pair of dark sunglasses. The latter being necessary because while he looked human...One glance at his eyes showed that something was off, still possessing a blood-red iris and a slit pupil; because of this, his human form was exceptionally sensitive to light. Taking a stop in a nearby restroom, he would revert back to his human form, allowing his Quirk to deactivate as much as possible before slipping on the robes and sunglasses.

He would then be approached by one of Golden Boy's associates, saying the 'big man upstairs' wanted all members present for a meeting. More of this talking nonsense...Fine, whatever got the man off his back. He would soon find himself joined by several others also making their way to the main meeting room. "Must be serious then...If he's gathering everyone like this." Ansgar would say, taking a particular look at Fiona; he couldn't help wondering if Fiona's offer to start her own firm was a cause of this.

Maybe not the whole picture...But he imagined it was part of the equation, if only a small bit.

Back
Top Bottom