Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia: Pro Heroes!

Alight we will hit the ground running. The scene opens at an Jewelry store SMASH and GRAB.

latest

Roxy (Shown above) comes fling out of a jewelry store window with tons of stolen necklaces and other bling shoved in her pockets or around her neck. She is currently flying above fifth and main but has not cleared the building line. The PRO HEROES had been scrambled. What do they do?

Ms Taffy Twist leaning against a building dark in an alley chews gum, twirling the ends in two fingers. Looking up she wondered what took everyone so long to get here, Ms Twist just had to stretch across the city a few times to make it at the scene. After finishing mumbling to herself she coils both legs and squashes down to gain tension, then releasing it all at once like a spring leaping high above the buildings. New to this job and wanting to make a cool and bad ass first catch, Taffy Twist soared above the Roxy's and stretched her torso out like a big blanket to smother the criminals with wide arms and legs. "Looks like we are in for a knot girls!" She was also learning and testing catch phrases as they seemed cool and with her power there are SO MANY PUNS... not that all are great, but she will take what she can get. Descending on the robbers like a blanket of sand ready to smother out the flames

Taffy Twist caught the jewel thief in her stretchy blanket move. Te jet pack sputtered out and the two crashed with Taffy on top of Roxy. As soon as she had Roxy pinned, there was another report of another Jewelry store getting gobbed by a jet pack girl down the street. Bloody hell! Next hero or side kick go!

Martial Mass-Man had heard the call and so immediately he used his quirk on himself and his costume in order to make himself ninety percent lighter and thus be able to run faster. So he ran out of the door of the agency towards the crime scene. At first he was disappointed that Ms Taffy Twist had gotten there first, but upon hearing the report of another jet pack girl down the street he raced along the street in order to apprehend this other villian. He saw her high up in the air, but that was no problem for MMM. With him now wieghing only a bit over 13lbs but with all of his normal strength he was able to easily jump right up to the flying villian and immdeiately put her in a strong bear hug. Then moving his hand to touch her jet pack he proceded to make it a thousand times heavier then normal. If that was not enough he knew that he could also make the costume heavier in order to overload the jetpack. He was not sacared of falling either, his martial arts training and his shock aborbtion tech in his costume let him fall from great heights without sustaining injury.

ios_large_1442052737_image.jpg

======================================================
A brunette sits in her apartment as she rolls her eyes a bit. She looks at the news as she mutters, "These morons don't seem to have any kind of eyes at all." Her brown eyes glance down to her coffee as she mutters, "Frank.....can you pop up the footage of the other heist...and of all jewelry shops in the area of a hundred foot radius"

A voice of some robotic type man comes across as the machine rolls away from the butter tray pausing, "Certainly Miss Wayne.....But Fiona....why did you make me serving you butter after making you toast."

Fiona raises her eyebrow as she smirks, "Cause you are right now a butter maker now pass the fucking butter."

The robotic screen makes a strange face as it simulates an annoyed expression, "YOU HAVE A SPECIAL GIFT YOU FAIL YOUR HERO COURSE BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO HAVE MY ADVICE TO HELP YOU KEEP FROM GETTING WET....YOU SPEND YEARS WORKING YOUR WAY UP AND EVEN INHERITED TONS OF MONEY....AND YOU USE IT TO MAKE ME DO THIS.....Why young lady if I may speak for your dearly passed fa...."

Fiona smirks as she looks and has a few components shift, "What was that did I remove your speaker system....Frank do what I ask or I will make you my socks and walk all over that pretty face of yours."

The machine shoots steam out as it turns and alters the projected television screen showing multiple images.
Cozmo.jpg
==========================================================
psycho_pass-09-akane-coffee-curious-looking_up.jpg
Fiona sips more of her coffee as she mutters looking. "Alright so far only two...same built ...same height...same hair...same tech....we got ourselves a cloner." She would smile as she ate her last piece of toast and flicks her wrist a bit letting the robot become more of a utility belt. "Hey want to play cat and mouse....I mean work doesn't start for a little bit and you can print such a pretty realistic looking jewel."

The AI on the device rolls his eyes as he waits. Fiona would place her coffee down as she took a few pieces of glass from her table and slides it under a now shifting machine that looks like a 3D printer, "Alright Frank....lets make ourselves some Jewels...if those two were hit this might be the next one....." She snapped her fingers as her cyberweaved cloth shifted into a black pencil skirt, white blouse and yellow suit coat.

"Miss Wayne Cloner is not a word you would like to say Doppelganger quirk." Fiona rolls her eyes as she mutters, "Whatever let's get this done with."
Fiona five minutes later would be walking with a rather large shaped jewel in her hand. It looked very real but was made out of some fake materials to have the right look even though if touched it was obviously a fake.

She stepped in front of a jewel store as she smirked, "Personally I know I am considered support but why not shake things up a bit....not like the firm will do much other than have my shift red tape....and I am off duty so .."

Francis looked up from his screen belt face as he speaks to her through a speaker, "Miss Wayne...this is highly risky and your boss will."

Fiona sighs, "My boss is probably fucking some new hero and no offense you do not need to talk...I can hear you through my quirk member...so zip it before I alter those speakers into a shitty ram card to make you have some memory problems."
D0U1ua4WsAAalZY.jpg

Seeing Martial Man jump by and tackle the second robber, Taffy called out, "Hey! What took ya so long?! Also, how's it going man?" She had to yell for the other hero to hear. She tightly knotted her body around the original Roxy to make sure she can't escape, using her rubbery legs so her body can still stretch around to catch the next jetpack girl. No longer standing, but stretched thighs as her legs were binding Roxy down

Martial Mass-Man had heard the call and so immediately he used his quirk on himself and his costume in order to make himself ninety percent lighter and thus be able to run faster. So he ran out of the door of the agency towards the crime scene. At first he was disappointed that Ms Taffy Twist had gotten there first, but upon hearing the report of another jet pack girl down the street he raced along the street in order to apprehend this other villian. He saw her high up in the air, but that was no problem for MMM. With him now wieghing only a bit over 13lbs but with all of his normal strength he was able to easily jump right up to the flying villian and immediately put her in a strong bear hug. Then moving his hand to touch her jet pack he proceded to make it a thousand times heavier then normal. If that was not enough he knew that he could also make the costume heavier in order to overload the jetpack. He was not scared of falling either, his martial arts training and his shock aborbtion tech in his costume let him fall from great heights without sustaining injury.

As soon as MMM caught Roxy the two were in a snug hug and the pair fell like a rock. Roxy landed on top of the pro hero. Her curvy form pinned under the now super heavy jet pack. Her breasts mashed up against MMM's chest. She gives the pro hero a sour look. "You brute! Do you normally pick up women like this! Pervert! Hentai!," she would began to rant while in forced close proximity.

And a third Jet pack Roxy appeared as predicted. But this one was nearly 3 blocks away and coming out of a BANK. She had a RAY GUN, though it seemed like a toy. Anyways he is two far away for the pro heroes to get her in time. SIDE KICKS GO!

Seeing Martial Man jump by and tackle the second robber, Taffy called out, "Hey! What took ya so long?! Also, how's it going man?" She had to yell for the other hero to hear. She tightly knotted her body around the original Roxy to make sure she can't escape, using her rubbery legs so her body can still stretch around to catch the next jetpack girl. No longer standing, but stretched thighs as her legs were binding Roxy down

Roxy was pinned by the smaller woman and tied up by her...legs? It was such an odd predicament. But if she could get Taffy Twister to scoot down a couple inches, she might be able to escape. Taffy was facing away from her and on the lookout for her clones. o that left Roxy staring at Taffy's lush behind. The villianis smirked with an idea. Sudden;y Taffy would hear a SLAP as two hands spanked her ass full force.

Ms Twist spun around and looked down at Roxy, wondering how the hell she got out without her legs feeling different. Has Roxy escaped the leg knot?

Roxy was still there but only hr arms were free. She smiled up sweetly at Taffy Twister and said like an airline Stewardess," Buh bye!" She gave a mall wave then disappeared! All that was left behind was the pile of stolen jewels! This Roxy was clone! Nothing of the clone remains. It went up in smoke like a 300 yen magic show.

Fiona stands rather shocked seeing the person with the ray gun. "Shit.." She covers the jewel up as she looks at the woman starting to shake. Her coffee hand slipped dropping it and spilling it. The belt would turn back into a small robot with wheels and a lot of tech fell as the clothes de-raveled into something of a digital tech mess. Fiona stood there naked in her underwear as she looked confused seeing her money from her purse fall to the ground. She still held the fake jewel as she let out a scream trying to cover herself.

"Told you this was a bad idea.."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FRANCIS!"

Taffy quickly piles the jewelry in one hand and stretches her skin around like a bag to hold it all. Then quickly stretching over with 50 foot long legs to reach Mass Man, "Dude! Mine was a clone, how many of these fuckers does she have?!" Slapping her ass like that, oh boy, Taffy is gonna bloody choke that thief with her own neck. Neck-chokeception... kinda

MMM replied to the woman while keeping her firmly in his grapple, "I do not pick up villains. I am simply doing my job that's all." Soon afterwards he heard Taffy Twister approaching and after hearing about this one being a clone he said to her while still concentrating on holding the grapple, "Well let's see if this is one too then."

Making sure to keep a tight grapple with only one arm and both of his legs, his free arm moved over to the villains neck. While in a serious fight this would be difficult to do, in this position against this kind of opponent, he is easily able to accurately strike the pressure points on the neck in order to induce unconsciousness.

The area was a chaotic one for sure; a villain with this type of dastardly trickery was not going to be easy to catch. And while the intent was clear...The method used was nothing less than shameful in the eyes of one certain pro sidekick.

Ansgar Bähr, a prospective candidate to become a pro hero, ran towards the discord that spread out through the scene this was all happening in. However, he wore no colorful get-up, no cape or mask or anything of the sort. Only a loincloth covered his unmentionables, the entirety of his body covered in thick green scales, hands ending in razor sharp talons. Going by 'Drachen', even without wings or the ability to breathe fire, he seemed definitely reptilian in nature this way.

Evidenced as such when his eyes, crimson in color and possessing the slit pupils classic to reptiles, happened to focus on someone laughing as they robbed a bank. He would give no battle cry except for a deafening roar, claws digging into the sides of the building as he scaled the sizable structure in a rather quick fashion. And with the power in his legs, he would leap towards the escaping felon, elongated jaws lined with razor-like teeth open in a bellow as he seemed to want to use every bit of his lethal organic weaponry to dig into the woman and rip her very body asunder!

His jaws however, would only find the metal of her jetpack, already proceeding to rip and tear into it to try and prevent her speedy escape.

The area was a chaotic one for sure; a villain with this type of dastardly trickery was not going to be easy to catch. And while the intent was clear...The method used was nothing less than shameful in the eyes of one certain pro sidekick.

Ansgar Bähr, a prospective candidate to become a pro hero, ran towards the discord that spread out through the scene this was all happening in. However, he wore no colorful get-up, no cape or mask or anything of the sort. Only a loincloth covered his unmentionables, the entirety of his body covered in thick green scales, hands ending in razor sharp talons. Going by 'Drachen', even without wings or the ability to breathe fire, he seemed definitely reptilian in nature this way.

Evidenced as such when his eyes, crimson in color and possessing the slit pupils classic to reptiles, happened to focus on someone laughing as they robbed a bank. He would give no battle cry except for a deafening roar, claws digging into the sides of the building as he scaled the sizable structure in a rather quick fashion. And with the power in his legs, he would leap towards the escaping felon, elongated jaws lined with razor-like teeth open in a bellow as he seemed to want to use every bit of his lethal organic weaponry to dig into the woman and rip her very body asunder!

His jaws however, would only find the metal of her jetpack, already proceeding to rip and tear into it to try and prevent her speedy escape.

All other Roxy clones went up in smoke. They leave behind piles of jewels and stolen goods. But Ansgar Bahr has the real Roxy! "Oi! You wanker. Don't ruin my sexy jet pack! It is expensive!" she complained as the gator an chomped it in half.

Roxy 's Quirk: Threes a Crowd- She can make nearly identical temporary clones of herself and control them. They disappear if they take too much damage or a time limit.

The Police arrive on the scene. "Good work heroes. We can take it from here. Thank you. Please answer questions and fill out paperwork," said the Detective Tracy. Yes, she is a detective named Tracy. Don't call her Dick Tracy. She doesn't like it. Detective Tracy blushes and gives her trench coat to Fiona. "Alight, You're coming with us to the station for public indecency. There are laws against parading up and down main street in your knickers Miss Wayne," said Detective Tracy.

Fiona rolls her eyes as she mutters reaching for her tech. She focuses her mind as her clothes slowly reformed. The little robot rolls over butting against the Detective's boot.

"Morning Detective Tracy...so glad you are here to deal with this....As you can see butterfingers here dropped her coffee again."

Fiona shook her head as she started to feel the cyberthreads reforming her black pencil skirt, white blouse and black suit coat. She glanced ovsr as she sighed removing the coat. "To be fair was trying to help bait out the villian.. she is not hard to figure out when you can see the same person on multiple cameras."

The robot rolls his eyes as he becomes a screen on Fiona's wrist. Fiona holds out Tracy's coat. "Thanks....I well. I often forget I make my own clothes....I should have sewed some clothes with cyber thread before wearing it."

She sighs as she starts to form her purse and gather her items. "So is the doppelganger a usual for you Trace?"

She paused turning red looking to the big croc. "Oh its uh Drago...dragu...uh well you know what I mean?"

Last edited:
Ms Twist quickly filled out the paperwork and double checked every question before handing it back to Tracy, "Here ya go Trace, any other reports of crime nearby? Or well, anywhere in the city to be honest, I can make it there in about 5 minutes if it is across the buildings. I was just getting warmed up, then the stealing scum had to slap my ass and just be a bloody clone. Illusion powers are stupid, yeah? I mean, they don't do anything other than trick others by pulling a which one is the real one?" She imitated a dumb sounding person with the last words then shook her head, "Any leads Trace?"

MMM was annoyed that the one that he had caught was just a clone and immediately clapped his hands to deactivate his quirk, but once the police arrived he quickly filled out his paperwork and handed it back to Detective Tracy politely while he said, "Here is the paperwork Detective Tracy. Now if you could please excuse me but I think I shall go off on a patrol now. I was just about to start it when I got the report you see. Goodbye Detective Tracy."

He then turned to Taffy Twister and told her, "You need to concentrate more, letting an opponent hit you while you are restraining them could prove deadly. You could be left with something much worse than a sore behind."

MMM was annoyed that the one that he had caught was just a clone and immediately clapped his hands to deactivate his quirk, but once the police arrived he quickly filled out his paperwork and handed it back to Detective Tracy politely while he said, "Here is the paperwork Detective Tracy. Now if you could please excuse me but I think I shall go off on a patrol now. I was just about to start it when I got the report you see. Goodbye Detective Tracy."

He then turned to Taffy Twister and told her, "You need to concentrate more, letting an opponent hit you while you are restraining them could prove deadly. You could be left with something much worse than a sore behind."

"I thought I had her also bound, alright!? And I can survive mostly anything MM, it doesn't matter, she wasn't here to fight anyway, just steal shit and get out" She turned her back to MMM and faced Detective Tracy, "Trace, come on, any more work at the moment?" Being very hasty about more crime

Fiona rolls her eyes a bit hearing the three talking. She sighs a bit as she walks past the two and between the Detective and them towards the dragon thing, "Hey.....maybe you two should relax...the detective is here" Fiona would pause as she got close to the scaled man and spoke, "....and I only know bits from media on some of you.....do I look like a hero analysis."

She smiles looking to the gator, "Thanks for the save....you have been making waves it seems not as much as those hero types but still." She reaches into her purse taking out a card. "Give me a call if you want to hang when not trying to play hero." She would snap her fingers letting her little assistant robot on her wrist start to shift into some kind of flying device hovering now and facing almost like scanning the sidekick. "Hmmmm Miss Wayne...this one is a keeper I would suggest."

Fiona shook her head, "Do not finish that sentence.....just get me the sizes so I can try to make him some clothes...." She smiles, "You went straight for the tech....as in full on destroying it....I could use someone to help me start out my own personal hero firm....I mean I know you are far from a pro hero but I scout those I feel fit...not those who make giant splashes."

Fiona looked at Tracy and the others as she smirked, "I sadly know we all have to do red tape....even if I cut corners to put myself at risk than having to do more paperwork....I am fine helping work in most uniforms but no capes and please do not eat me out of house and home I am trying to start a firm not go bankrupt."

"Miss Wayne you can't just go belly up you ha" The robotic screen settled back onto her wrist as his eyes shift hearing the speaker stop. "Sorry Frank......I can't hear you."

After Ansgar finished chewing up her jetpack, he growled at the villainess as she yelled at him about it being expensive, "Not as expensive as the surgery you'll need after I'm through with you!" Probably a bit overkill from a prospective hero, but anyone who knew Ansgar would likely surmise his extremist attitude towards crime. If it were an ideal world...Well, Little Miss Roxy wouldn't be singing any prison songs, or singing at all for that matter.

However, the timely arrival of the police halted any further action on his part; much as he would take great pleasure in making sure this little tart wouldn't cause trouble, he knew it would harm his chances if he killed her in 'cold blood'. So he would back off, giving the villain a death stare as she might be taken into custody. He practically even crushed the papers he was forced to sign, the stupid bureaucratic nonsense that only served to slow them down from hindering other villains.

However, he was so caught up that when a woman came over and started to talk to him, he jumped back in surprise, "Argh! Don't scare me like that! And it's not Drago...It's Drachen!" His German accent very evident, though much more guttural sounding from his current transformed throat; wasn't easy to talk given the structure of his airways. Practically pushing the paperwork into Detective Tracy's hands, Ansgar then tilted his head as she handed him a card; though that was the least interesting thing as suddenly a small bot starting running blue light over him.

Giving a loud and rumbling growl, he then snarled, "You have two seconds to put that thing away before I give it the same treatment I gave Roxy's little backpack." And as the robot scanned him, he was getting more and more agitated until it finally seemed to vanish. "And for the record...I don't play hero."

Fiona blinked as she looked at the man. She would close her eyes as she slowly wrote up some clothing designs and notes on a notebook and handed it over to Drachen. "Hey uh you never had people flirt with you before...look I was trying to help you out clothes wise...would you like me to make this design for ya.....that way you are not in a loincloth...it is attractive but I am sure Tracy can not spare a trench coat for each of us."

Drachen kept his guard up for a bit, arm raised in front of him almost like a shield and sword at the same time. His guard did lower a bit as she showed him the clothing designs; so, this was her intent then. He could tell she wasn't lying....But if she knew of his own troubles and desires in finding appropriate clothing, she would understand that this 'outfit' was one of equal parts necessity and personal taste.

Lowering his arm and relaxing his hostile stance, he then said, "You needn't worry; besides, this is how a warrior fights. Nothing but his own hands and cunning to guide him to victory." Giving a small laugh, he then said, "In any case, you would have to replace it within a week." His scales seemed to flex as he readjusted his posture, the overlapping edges fairly sharp, "I've had my share of difficulties finding clothing in this form that my armor won't shred to ribbons. It's kind of you to offer, but if it's any consolation, I find little comfort in hiding who I am. If the criminals should fear me, it should not be because of some identity!"

He then spread his arms out wide, "I am Drachen only in name, but I will always be Ansgar Bahr! A name the lawless will engrave into their hearts and minds!" His fists then clenched as he roared in defiance; even if he didn't have a dragon's body, it seemed the pride of one was still very much intact with him.

Back
Top Bottom