Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Sins Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lycan growled softly, his chest rumbling with the savory breath he'd taken, lungs filled with her scent, his heart rate rose quickly. His jade eyes stayed locked with hers, as a slight tilt of the head broke his nose from hers, and an ever so slow lean brought the tips to pass one another. "A succubus...the real thing is so much more cunning than the stories betray." That ever deviant grin only grew as the connection was made. She was the first demon of such a caliber that he'd ever met, this would certainly be interesting. Slow and gently, as if she might break at the slightest pressure, his cheek fluttered over hers. Carefully positioning his temple near hers. "And...what if I too, am dangerous, Dear Devil?" He replied in a whisper, brushing his lips against her ear in the lightest fashion he could.

With a soft rustle of the tree branches, a slender figure stepped out of the nearby forest. The figure was wearing a long robe, perhaps even larger than they should have been wearing. Even in the only the light of the moon, the intricate patterns of blacks and blue strands could be seen sewn into the clothing with much lover and care. There were marks of an indeterminable origin that covered the torso and arms of the robe. Perhaps it was the lack of curves, but that helped to differentiate the figure as being a male. His hair, much like his robes seemed to glow in the light, an almost pale color with only the faintest strands of blond in them. Curiously his unusually pink eyes flickered over the surrounding area before finding a building. How odd to find such a facility in the middle of no where. Yet at the same time the boy didnâ??t complain. After a day spent traveling through the forest with no rest or food, he very much wanted to rest and sleep in a warm bed for the night. Without a second thought of what the inn was named or the patrons inside, he hurried inside.

The gently flickers of a fireplace covered his body upon immediately entering the inn. Oh the warmth of a buildingâ?¦ How his body had missed it. Immediately he looked around to find someone to approach about getting a room for the night. Also, a bit of food and a giant pitcher of water sounded wonderful right now. Those pink eyes looked around and gazed curiously before waiting quietly at the bar in hopes that someone would notice him and help him about getting a room.

The constant buzz of energy coming off the male only increased her curiosity, especially as his interest rises. She chuckles at the compliment, as she agreed, the mythology didn't always do her breed justice. But then, that's usually the case, she found. Biting her bottom lip as his cheek grazes along hers, she smiles widely at his words, tugging at his hips to press his body against her's suddenly, the warmth radiating off him absolutely delicious, as all her curves meld against his muscled form. "Well then, it sounds like we could have a lot of fun, doesn't it?" she purrs out, eyes drifting shut at the feel of lips against her ear.

The lycan's eyes flared at the sudden closeness. His slow approach had been a precaution, and this instant change of pace forced onyx shades to roll out from between eye socket and eye. Only for a moment, did the black tendrils slip and begin wrapping 'round the hoops that were his irises. A pair of hands, wide and strong, quickly closed in on her thighs, wrapping the soft flesh roughly. Tugging them up to his waistline, he slowly lowered his mouth, finding her neck a much nicer place for it's many kisses.

Lips part in a sudden gasp at the change in his demeanor, his aggression greatly enjoyed as the thin fabric that covered her strains to accomodate the motion and actually tears in the process. Tilting her head to the side, cheek squashing countless ringlets, she stretches the flesh he chose to attack with his affections. Amber smiles faintly, realizing with delight that formalities had been skipped entirely. "I'm Amber," she purrs out, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, fingers toying at the nape of his neck. "And who's name will I be moaning out here soon, if this continues?" she asks breathlessly, with a curious grin.

Anjeru was lounging upstairs on the 3rd floor, in her private room; her bare body was laying on the silk sheets of her king-sized canopy bed. The day had been long and tiring, so upon the setting of the sun, the valkyrie had decided a nap was in her best interest. So she'd come home and returned via the window, to avoid being noticed by the patrons of her tavern. It was late now, she noticed as she opened her eyes. A few hours had probably gone by and she was feeling rested enough. Sitting up, she swung her pale legs over the edge of the bed. She stretched her arms high above her head and mewed contently; a mere thought was enough to clothe her body and soon she was wearing a pair of low riding black jeans and a black tube top. Matching black bands adorned her wrists and her feet were encased in black, leather boots.

She jumped up off the bed and made her way to the door. That magically appearing/disappearing staircase made its presence known and she made her way to the main lobby. The patrons she'd left were obviously enjoying themselves, she noticed, a smirk spreading across her pink lips. She moved her icy blue eyes to the newcomer of her tavern and she made her way to the bar. Coming up to him from across the bar, she smiled welcomingly, her long fingers pushing her unique hair out of her eyes.

"How can I help you this evening?" she asked, her voice a purr of pleasure; a goddess of sorts, the valkyrie was. Immortal. Powerful. Dangerous. Sensual. She was all of these things; perhaps it was that sense of forever that had pushed her into creating this establishment in the first place. After all, living for such a long time, an eternity, one was often to become bored.

The boy blinked when suddenly someone practically appeared right in front of him. Although a good bit of that had to do with the fact that he wasn't very well aware of himself at that time. A few moments of silence was actually about ten minutes of waiting on someone from the tavern to help him. Well even so, the help was here now and he was appreciative of it. With a smile he reached into the pockets of one of his robes while speaking, "Ah um... Yes, I was hoping to get a place to stay for tonight? I'm very tired and what not..."

Finally he found what he was looking for, a few gold and silver coins with marking and etchings of indeterminable origin. Even so they seemed to be valuable just by the glint they had in the soft tavern lighting. "Oh, and something to eat would be wonderful. I'm quite hungry today." His pink eyes peered up at her with a warm smile, clearly expecting a similar benevolent greeting from her as well.

"By all means, my pet." She said with an equally welcoming smile after she spoke. She leaned back and crouched to rummage through a small drawer beneath the bar. A few moments later, she stood back up, a small silver key in her hand, the numbers 04 etched into the tab it was connected to. "Here's a key, it will be for room 04, which is located on the 2nd floor." She set the key onto the bartop. "And as for food, anything in particular that you're craving? I can make something for you and bring it up, if you're inclined to get some rest."

She smiled again, "Oh, go ahead and keep your coins. Money isn't need here. I created this establishment for one's pleasure, it's free of charge. The only thing I ask is that one respect the building in return for its service."

Pet. That was a term that was quite unusual now that the boy thought about it. Even so, he didnâ??t give it more than a second thought afterwards. He took the key and inspected it for a moment, itâ??s metallic luster faded after many hands passed it along for so many times. He shoved it into his pocket and looked back up at theâ?¦. Well woman probably wasnâ??t the right word. It did catch him by surprise that he was allowed to order what he wanted to eat instead of a set menu. Perhaps the choice was overwhelming to him since he simply answered, â??Well umâ?¦ Anything is fine. Whateverâ??s easiest for you to make I supposeâ?¦â?

Another thing that was unusual was that she didnâ??t take his coins. If she didnâ??t take moneyâ?¦ How would this business stay afloat? Even so, having a free place to stay for the night sound quite pleasant. With a smile he looked at her and bowed his head softly before saying, â??Thank you very much for letting me stay here then. Iâ??ll be up in my room resting, if you donâ??t mindâ?¦â? Without another word the young man scurried up the stair case to his room for the night.

There were many unexplainable things about this tavern, that was a fact. She nodded to the boy as he made his way upstairs. After he was gone from her view, she decided to go ahead and make him something to eat. Uncertian of what, she moved through the door next to the bar that led to the kitchen.

In a little bit, she emerged from the kitchen, holding a tray in her hands. She walked up the stairs and made her way to the door with 04 on it. Tapping her foot on the door, she said, "I've brought you some roast and soup for food. And a glass of water. Would you like me to set it outside or bring it in?"

Amber, it was a rather pretty name, for an excitingly beautiful woman. Though, he wasn't sure it it was Amber that he may have guessed upon first meeting. Of course, he'd not met an Amber before. A trio of deep, throaty chuckles rumbled within the male as he heard her question. That voice which may have been less confident before was now wreathed in dominance, pride, and a lovely spice of lust. "Call me Kael." He whispered to her as his lips placed one last kiss onto her neck. Not long after, his lips contacted her flesh again, differently now. They were parted, and followed by the touch of many sharp teeth. There were multiple human like teeth, however, the canines were quite pronounced, more so than humans could naturally have achieved.

The first thing the boy did when he opened his door was plop down on the large bed and let out a heavy sigh. Oh how nice it was to rest in a warm soft bed againâ?¦ For a few moments his pink eyes shut close while thinking about his current situation. All he did was blink suddenly, he was here again in this new world. So many questions were filling his mind. Where was he, why what happened to the world, where was Erutasâ?¦? All of them, he pondered constantly despite his warm smile and innocent appearance.

As he heard the soft knocking at his door, he immediately stood up and rushed to the door with the reply, â??Ah, Iâ??ll come get it from you. Just a moment!â? The door knob turned and he looked at the same woman again with a smile. The scent of the roast and soup wafted up to his nose and was heavenly and made his mouth water already.

She chuckled as she heard him shamble quickly to the door and soon she found herself looking at him. "I've brought your food." She said softly with a smile, holding the tray out the him. She could see that he was indeed hungry, he looked as if he was about to start drooling right there. She chuckled, "I hope you find it to your liking. If you need me for anything else, don't hesitate to ask for Anjeru. I'm usually here somewhere." The smile she gave was soft and yet mysterious at the same time.

He took the tray and set it down on a nearby table for now. His eyes met hers while she finished her little bit and once more he smiled at her. "I really do appreciate the place to stay here tonight and the food um, Anjeru. My name is Zerephress. It's very nice to meet you." He extended his hand to offer a shake, but his robes were much too long and covered up his hand so he spent a moment fumbling and pulling the sleeve down. A pink flush of embarrassment was over his face while he looked up at her again with that gentle gaze.

"Zerephress, hm?" A soft smile as he fumbled to free his hand. The boy was cute, she thought as his cheeks pinkened from embarrassment. "I can't say I've ever heard a name like that before," she commented as she placed her own pale, cool hand in his. She shook it gently, "it's a pleasure." Those unique blue eyes were watching him again as they finished their introduction.

"You're very welcome," she dipped her head in a slight bow; ever the woman to play her role of the perfect hostess. At least she enjoyed her role and didn't detest it, like a good number of people she'd known in the past.

"Ah, um... Thank you." It was true now that the boy thought about it. He never knew anyone else with the same name as he had. For a few moments he also thought about it, trying to have a person come to mind who did in fact have the same name as he did, with nothing coming to mind. "Yes, it's very much nice to meet you," he said to her before gazing into her blue eyes. Although his eyes were an incredibly soft tint of pink, they still seemed to very much pierce hers although it may have been unintentional.

He looked down at his food behind him, having completely forgotten about the meal before saying, "Ah, my meal! Well um, I don't want it getting cold... Um, thank you very much again Anjeru." Softly he bowed before her and then gently shut his door while hurrying to his meal, setting it down on a small dining table and pulling a table up.

Anjeru nodded, " of course. Don't let me keep you." And as he shut the door to return to her meal, Anjeru decided to head back upstairs to her room for now. The staircase appeared for her and she made her up. She entered her room and made sure the phone line was active, so the patrons could call her if they needed something. She plopped down onto her silk sheets, pulling her large comforter to cover her body; she didn't bother undressing, but instead just lounged there, enjoying the peace at least until somebody needed something.

The first fork full of meat that went into his mouth was almost perfect in every way, juicy, succulent, tender... Oh it was such a wonderful meal. The soup was just the same, and it felt like practically a feast even if it was just a small meager meal. When he was finished, Zerephress lay in his chair rather slouched back, full and content. If he had any thoughts of eating food before, they were all gone now. With a happy sigh, he stood up and plopped himself down on the comfortable bed again, letting his eyes gently drift shut. He had no idea how long he would sleep, but he intended to do so for a while if possible...

The light flickered through the curtains, gently laying rights of light on the boy. His pink eyes flickered for a moment as he grunted and found himself shifting and rolling away from the sunlight, wanting to sleep for a few more moments at the least. A few minutes later a strip of light flickered over his entire form. He made a soft whining sound before finally stumbling up from the bed. He spent a good twenty minutes washing himself and readying himself. It had been a few days since he had found running water and soap, so he gladly took advantage of it. Once he was all cleaned up, he put on his out robe before looking over the room once. Zerephress was incredibly grateful for the free room, and wanted to make sure he left it in good condition. He headed out the room with the tray and plates and carefully heading down the stairs.

The goddess of sorts felt the stirring of the occupants and she found herself in the lobby portion on the Inn, her lithe and exotic form outstretched upon an unoccupied sofa. Dressed merely in her grecian gown, a slim shoulder left on view to be devoured by hungry eyes, she lay upon her side. Eyes were closed, though she did not slumber this day, but rather just laid in relaxation to absorb the peaceful moment that was presented to her.

When the boy reached the bottom of the stairs, he noticed how silent and tranquil the inn was. Although it did make sense considering it was only just a few minutes after daybreak. Quietly he stepped through the main lobby. His eyes peered over at who appeared to be the owner, and noted her sleeping form. He did his best to be quiet before silently shuffling over towards the main desk of the inn. He set his trays down with only the slightest tink, and did the same soon with his room key as well.

Her ears picked up the occupant's steps just before she picked up his scent. Remaining in her relaxed state, she listened as he moved about the main room. Just as he set the room key down, her lashes lifted, eyes peering at him now curiously. "I take it the room was to your liking?" her soft timbre voice asked him as she folded an arm and rested it beneath her head to brace her slightly. Shuffling a bit to get a little more comfortable upon the sofa.

Because of the complete silence that surrounded the inn, Zerephress couldn't help but naturally let out a yelp and jump up a bit as the key jangled down onto the floor. His head whirred left and right to see who said those words before he realized that it was the same woman from before. He was able to calm down for a moment as he let out a soft sigh and replied, "Ah, yes... It was very nice along with the meal as well." His warm pink eyes gazed at her as he smiled softly and picked up the key before setting it on the front counter once more.

The pale lips of the woman couldn't help but curl in a smile at the young man's reaction. Not that she could blame him. Given her first impression of his descent, he had thought the Valkyrie was asleep. Any other being to think the same would've been surprised, even startled, but the sudden sound of her voice. Though the timbre of it was soft, one would hear it from any position in the room. Idly, she sat up upon the couch, pale legs peaking out from beneath the cloth of her dress. "I'm glad you found it pleasing," she murmured, a multi-hued auburn curl falling against her cheek from the movement.

His pinks eyes wandered over her form for a moment. He didn't get a particularly good look last night due to the distraction that was his first meal in many days, but the woman truly was a beautiful person. In many ways it seemed even other worldly... Much like himself. However it seemed that a number of things were like that in this new world he found himself awake in. Zerephress moved a wisp of his light blond hair out of the way of his eyes before smiling once more and bowing slightly in respect. "Um, again thank you for letting me stay here for free. I am truly grateful for it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom