Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Пить До Дна!, by Comrades Kotep and Survivor

Re: Пить до дна!, by Comrades Kotep and Survivor

He opened the door to his office and walked over to a small safe underneath his desk. Entering the combination, he opened it up and pulled out a bottle of vodka, and two glasses. Unscrewing the cap, he poured some of the drink into each glass before handing her one. He lifted his own and smiled. "A toast! To your continued progress." Clinking his glass against hers, he quickly drank down the clear liquid, the sweet, but burning liquid sliding down his throat to warm his stomach.

She stood at the front of his desk, waiting for him while he got out the vodka. She took the glass from him and tapped the rim against his, then threw her head back as she put it to her lips. With two gulps in quick succession, she had downed it all. She set the glass back on the desk, smiling warmly at him. "Thank you for this. I don't think I would be as far along as I am if I didn't have someone as talented as you helping me."

He placed the bottle back in the safe and closed the door, setting his glass on the desk as he watched her quickly down her drink. He chuckled, smiling in return. "You have been a most admirable student, Natalya. Not many would be so willing to change their body like this. And a teacher is only as good as the student he teaches." He looked into her eyes, it was not hard to miss the attraction for her. But he looked up at the clock and patted her on the shoulder. "Let us resume training. We still have a few more exercises to do tonight. I will let you out early so I can set up tomorrow's gear."

Natalya nodded with a bright smile on her face, masking whether his interest in her was mutual, or whether she simply liked him, and it went no further than that. "Thank you," she told him as she left the office to return to training. She went home that night feeling a little sleepier than usual, after saying goodbye and thanking him as usual.

She stood in her kitchen, shaking a pill out of the bottle. Two slid out. She popped them into her mouth, then swallowed water to wash them down. She was going to be moving a car the next day. She needed the energy. In the morning, two more went down her throat before she ate breakfast and left to meet Mikhail again. She felt full of energy, ready to take on her exercises.

Mikhail was there much later than usual, setting up for the next day's exercises. They were starting off with a Red Army jeep for her to pull today. Once she was strong enough to pull that with little difficulty, they would move to a bigger vehicle. The weights had been increased and reinforced, and a pile of sandbags had been stacked up for her to throw into a shipping container. It was by far going to be the toughest training she would have to do yet.

Maybe tonight he would invite Natalya out to a drink this evening, once they were done with their training. Opening the door to the gym, he once again got ready to gather her measurements. Hearing her approaching, he smiled, heading out into the hallway to meet her. "Good morning, Natalya. Did you rest well last night?"

Natalya nodded her head to him, hanging up her coat as usual. "I got plenty of rest, thanks. I'm ready to really start training now," she said eagerly, grinning at him. She took a minute to get changed, then came with him outside to where the jeep was, grabbing the rope and hooking it over her shoulder. She gritted her teeth and snarled as she began to drag it behind her, slowly moving the car. Her biceps bulged from the exertion, but not only that, they were constantly bugling, like they were growing...just like the rest of her body.

Natalya seemed especially eager today, she had been waiting for the chance to pull this car. Walking outside with her, he showed her the jeep, and the ropes needed to pull it. He stood back with his stopwatch as she hooked the ropes over her shoulder. He blew a whistle, and clicked down on the stopwatch, starting to time her. All her muscles seemed tense, bulging beneath her fur as if they were trying to burst out. For a moment, he was going to tell her to stop, but then the wheels of the Jeep began to roll, the vehicle moving forward. He looked down to record the time that the vehicle started moving, but when he looked back up at her, he blinked.

He had to be seeing things. It couldn't be right. Natalya seemed to be...growing. Before his very eyes, her muscles swelled, her body stretching higher and higher, her clothes growing tighter on her frame. "Na...Natalya?" He asked, his eyes widening in surprise, confusion, and a little bit of fright. This was something that no one prepared you for, and he wasn't quite sure how to respond.

"What is it?" she snarled through her teeth, her eyes closed as she strained against the weight of the jeep. She let go once she had brought it the required distance, then just like she had done with the weights, she walked around behind it and started to drag it back the same distance. She was far too concentrated on proving that she could move the car to realize that she was bulging out.

She just kept getting larger. She was at least as tall as he was now, and still growing. How could she not realize? Her clothes - still loose this morning - were now skintight against her frame, starting to tear as her muscles swelled. She was pulling the jeep without any difficulty. "I think it is best that you...stop for now." He uttered, looking at her, his eyes wide.

"Why should I stop? I want to be the strongest girl in mother Russia," she said, pouting just a little at him. She hadn't quite noticed the new height difference, but at least she stopped exerting herself. "I...wow!" she yipped, looking down at herself as she new came to the realization of her growth. "I'm ripped!" she growled excitedly, flexing her arm.

"My god....Natalya..." He walked down beside her, now having to look up to look into her eyes. She was almost two feet taller than him, and far more muscled than he could hope to be. "How did this..." Her clothes were in tatters now, her body having outgrown them by several times. He was surprised that she wasn't more concerned about her massive growth, she seemed excited, giddy even, flexing her arms. "How...do you feel?"

"I feel great!" Natalya roared out, ,grinning down at her body before she fully realized that she was naked. "Well, I guess I could use some more workout clothes," she said, draping one arm over her chest and one between her legs, smiling at Mikhail. "Or anything that would fit me?" She was expecting to get big, but not this quickly.

"Let us get you inside before someone notices." Mikhail said, holding open the door, even though she would have to duck down to get inside. "I do not believe there are any clothes in your size...anywhere." He chuckled awkwardly, "Although I may be able to provide you with a few blankets or sheets to cover yourself with." He told her. His eyes looked upon her impressive form, and he felt himself still grow slightly aroused at the sight of her.

"Well, then they'll have to make some for me, won't they? After all, I've got to be wearing something when I compete," she told him with a wink. She slipped through the door, standing over one of the machines in the gym and leaning back on it gently. She was excited, full of energy, and ready to pounce after her sudden growth. She was panting lightly, giving off the scent of a powerful female.

The machine creaked under the weight of Natalya's added musculature. "Yes, they will." He laughed. Although he wondered if they were going to let her compete. She was technically more than strong enough, and they still had several weeks to go. He could see she was almost jumping at the bit to do something. Her scent was strong in his nose, and he grunted slightly, feeling his shaft starting to swell underneath his shorts. Her nakedness, her scent, the raw power within her, it was appealing to too many instincts at once for him to keep from cracking.

"I need to get rid of all this energy!" she barked, tail wagging quickly, looking down at him and licking her lips. He was pulled up into the air, flipped around and slammed against the wall, before being sandwiched by Natalya's powerful body. Of course, the other nations would probably be pumping their girls full of chemicals. At least the US would, that they could be almost sure of. "Hey there," she groaned, her hands moving over his body, down between his legs.

He let out a startled howl as she suddenly lifted him into the air, surprised by the enormity of her strength. He felt her pressing her larger body against his, and he growled back at her. "Yes you do. It could be unhealthy." He grinned wolfishly, his eyes flashing with desire. He kissed her powerfully, even as his body was pressed tightly against the walls of the gym. He realized that he was only being held there by her body pressing against him, as her hands reached down to grasp at his swelling shaft, that was now starting to slip out from behind his workout shorts.

He groped her massive breasts, taking literal handfuls of her chest and squeezing it, panting with the same need she did.

"Yes. So much sexual energy," she growled enticingly, grinding her hips against his body lewdly. Her lips parted his and she kissed him roughly, her tongue sliding into his mouth and taking control immediately. Now that she had the physical power, she could show her true dominant side. She tore his shorts off, pinning him to the wall as she started to slide over her, her sex tight and muscular. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts out into his hands.

He growled back, letting her take charge - there wasn't much else he could do in his situation. But for someone of his size and strength to be dominated...it aroused him more than anything had before. He ran his tongue against hers as she forcefully probed his mouth. He grunted as she tore his shorts from him with a simple tug, revealing his impressive length. Certainly larger than average - at 14 inches, and fully erect, already twitching with wanton desire, musky precum already starting to drool from the swollen tip.

He grunted as she slid over him, feeling the strength of her muscles as she rubbed against him. He pinched her nipples and twisted them, breaking the kiss to bite lightly at her shoulder, licking there.

Natalya snarled loudly, overcome by instincts and emotions suddenly made so much stronger by her new size. Her hands held him and kept him pinned to the wall as she lowered herself onto him, then started to thrust roughly against him. He couldn't move so well up against the wall, and the force of her hips was more than enough even without his help. She pushed her large, rounded breasts against his hands, her head leaning back as she enjoyed the sort of sheer arousal she'd never felt before.

He grunted as she forcefully sank herself down on his shaft, burying himself up to the hilt within her steaming, vice-tight depths. Her new strength made her able to clamp down on him like no other woman had before, the force that she thrust against him was irresistible, and he tried to the best of his ability to rock back into her, but she was the one leading here. He snarled, neither of them backing down and submitting, her strength the only thing giving her the edge. But he grinned fiercely, eyes glinting with lust. His claws scratched at her fur as he squeezed her breasts, licking her nipples roughly.

Her hips like pistons drilled against his, slamming him back into the wall with each powerful pump. She let out a howl that sounded almost like a terrifying roar, claws digging against his back as she slammed down over him. She felt like this was how she was supposed to be, like everything up until now had just been getting ready to become huge and powerful. "You're mine," she snarled, driving herself against him and leaning into the hands and tongue pressing against her breasts. Her pussy had tightened around his cock, milking him relentlessly.

Her howl echoed throughout the gymnasium as she slammed him into the wall, over and over, his throbbing cock shoved deeper into the steaming depths of her pussy, the sounds of their bodies slapping together almost as loud and her snarls and his grunts. "Bring it." He growled challengingly at her as she crushed him against the wall. He easily imagined a lesser man would have been broken by her strength and will much sooner, as she clamped down against him. He could feel to swelling climax at the based of his shaft, and he sawed back and forth against her vice grip, pleasure and a little pain running through him.

"Natalya..." He groaned, clenching his teeth.

She snarled, pushing her claws against his chest and biting down gently on his neck as she thrust herself over him. Each rough pump brought with it a rising growl and soft pants. She was a beast, a demon, and there was nothing that could stop her from getting what she wanted. His feet were pulled up off the ground, as with each pump he had slid up on the wall just a little. She gripped him tightly, a primal fury overtaking her while she dominated him.

The roughness, the sheer bestial lust that she exhibited, was more than enough to bring him to climax. Add that to the strength she forced upon him, and he was doomed from the start. But he had never been more aroused before in his life. A woman that could finally force herself upon him like this. The swelling traveled up his cock, a bulge forming at the base as he instinctively tried to knot himself to her. The feeling of her nipping his neck finally sent him over and he snarled viciously, exploding up into her core. Thick, hot spurts of his cum jetted up into her pussy as he howled, his feet twitching below him.

Back
Top Bottom