Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB BDSM, non-con, kidnap, I'm open to figure out a scenario!

ozoni

Moon
Although my main kink is generally BDSM shenanigans, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to roleplaying. I am male, a switch (sub-leaning), and eager to take things further in the PMs! That means, I'm happy to play as a dom - but I'm more interested in playing the submissive in our relationship. My only hard limits are gore, scat and snuff.

Here are some example plots off the top of my head:
- After hooking up with a stranger in the fetish scene, either you or I pass out from having 'too much to drink' in the bar. Removed to a 'safe' location, the fun begins.
- During a self-bondage session, a home intruder discovers an exposed, dripping victim and satisfies themselves.
- A captured soldier/spy/knight is sexually tormented as a form of retribution and interrogation.

Although, if you're craving anything, feel free to pose your own plots. Generally, anything with a master/slave dynamic I'm down to explore. Non-con and kidnap are just certain cravings I've had for a while. Feel free to dominate me in OOC as well :sneaky:. Or offer yourself up for some (ab)useđź‘Ś.

I'm fine with RPing in PM or Discord, but won't go any place else. A smut:plot ratio of about 3:2 works for me, and I usually write about 1-3 short to medium-size paragraphs.

Hoping to meet you (and get real freaky :p)!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom