Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darker Stories

Hello I'm FuriousloverXD and I've been trying to finish up on an rp a partner and I had been working on. The story is about a agency that sends a sexy spy lady to deal with her Arch-Nemisis. It turns out to be a trap and the sexy spy is caught and used while being held in a sexy death trap. The clock is ticking and the agent is likely not going to make it out of this one. This would cause the agency to send more agents to their doom to try and stop him and avenge their fallen agent. If you're interested let me know and I'll send you the pm's. I'm open to restarting the idea though I'd much prefer to finish it.

Risky Gambling: Had an idea for some very high risk gambling. It boils down women putting their lives on the line to win large amounts of cash. They wear a collar around their necks. The collar registers everytime they are brought to orgasm and everytime they cum they have a 1/4 chance of the collar activating and it being curtains for them. This can be with fandom girls, models, actresses, or oc's.

I also have a love for various fandoms with Oc's and slightly altered settings. Naruto, One Piece, RWBY, Dragon Age series, and etc. Let me know if you wanna try really dark settings with a mix of canon and original characters! Not every story has to be dark, it's just my preferred setting, I'm more then happy doing smutty harem stories or goofy adventures lines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom