Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's really in charge? (( me and raventhefuhrer))

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Leila sighed to herself a she was driven to her new 'owners' home. You would think, the year being 2009, the slave trade would have died out by now. After all, human beings had advanced so far in the means of technology, medicine and just about everything else, one would think they would have evolved from being able to treat others like animals, and being able to kill each other in the most brutal of ways. Alas, humans continued to live on like so, unable to let go of their egos and the need to be in charge. Leila was a direct result of that need. Everyone wanted someone to boss around, and hey, she was someoneâ??s solution. She blamed natural selection for it.

This was the fourth time she had been bought, she was only 23. 8 years ago she had still been in high school. She had dreams to, she wanted the high life, people waiting on her head and foot. She had been smart to, always on top. She wanted to be a lawyer. Could you imagine, her, a lawyer now, get real! She wasn't any better than the girl in the local strop joint, only she got paid. Leila didn't. How did she become a slave, well easy really? She was walking home from school. In about 5 seconds she had been dragged into a car before being driven away at high speeds to a boat shed and sold off in the next week. Course she didn't accept the notion of being someoneâ??s â??propertyâ??. She resisted and so her first master sold her off because of her 'attitude'. Her next master was far more cruel and over bearing. He didn't like the words she spat out of her fiery little mouth so he filled it up with his cock. All he ever used her was for sex. The first time he had done it, she had hated it and despised him for it. But eventually she couldn't deny that it was pleasurable and she grew to enjoy it. Her master got bored of her and sold her once again.

Her next master wasn't as much of a brute as the last. He was living the life she had wanted when she had been in high school. He was more suave and seductive. He showed her that sex could be a lot more enjoyable than just the brutal thrusting her previous master had shown her. He showed her how to be seductive and use charm to get what she wanted. He would dress her in nice clothes and spoil her. But he ran into some trouble and ran into debt, which was why she was now in a car to meet her fourth master.

The slave traders had sold her for a good price, so she heard. The new master was supposed to be wealthy so they dressed her up in fancy looking clothes and did her hair, put on some make up and put her in a car and sent her away. Leila had been dressed in a black silk dress. The fabric was soft and clung to her body. It spread out from her hips, flowing to the floor. It didn't have a zip, because it was a halter neck. A bow behind her neck held everything in place. She had a nice figure, her previous master had made sure she ate healthy and he even took her to work out. She had the classic hour glass figure. Full breasts filled out the dress. She had a slim belly, round hips and a nice looking rear. The dress had a split down the side revealing a long shapely leg.

She had a pretty face, she a pair of bright green eyes and long brown wavy hair that hung down her back in long tresses. She had a round ovalish face. She had plump pink lips and her cheeks held a rosy tinge. Right now her hair looked silky and was full of lustre. It hung around her, framing it nicely.

Soon they arrived in front of a large looking manor. The car stopped and her 'delivery driver' got out and pulled her out of the car before leading her to the door. He pushed the buzzer and they were let in and greeted by a butler. They stopped walking through and in extravagant looking foyer. The butler smiled, but the driver said "Now about payment-"

The butler cut him off and said "The Master will be down shortly and you can discuss all of your queries with him. The driver grunted and said "Fine, we'll wait". Leila just sighed and rolled her eyes.

Leila and her handler weren't left to stew for very long though, as the great spiral staircase that dominated the foyer's opposite wall from the door soon creaked under a man's weight. He was tall and slim, a difference from some of Leila's previous masters, and also handsome. Cold blue eyes stared from beyond messy platinum blond hair that fell in his eyes. He wore black slacks, shoes, a white shirt and a black sportcoat without a tie. All in all he looked sharp, but detached from the 'business executive' stereotype.

"So its you, eh?" said the driver with a grin. "I thought someone like you would be able to get a girl."

The man said no words in reply upon reaching Leila and her handler, instead reaching for his jacket pocket and pulling out a cigarette and a lighter. On the outside he looked cool, calm, collected...but it was all just a masked facade and the cigg was for nerves.

"Can I bum one off you?"

That cold stare fixed upon the driver, and he took a step back, away from the wealthy client. Apparently the answer was 'no'. Said client maneuvered around his new slave, going to a side table near the door and producing a briefcase full of money which was smoothly handed off.

"All of it's there."

The man's voice was strong and determined, with a distinct cadence to it and maybe a hint of an accent that Leila could not detect. But surely she was beginning to recognize him...he'd been all over the news since even before she was a slave - the male Paris Hilton, except he had brains. Alexander Wolf, son of the billionaire Austrian industrialist Hanz von Wolf. Hadn't his father just passed away recently?

Victoria waited with the driver, they didn't have to wait for too long though as soon a man appeared infront of them. She looked at him, he was handsome no doubt. He was in a suit, but it wasn't the executive look he had going on, more like a cool suave look going on. She looked at him as he walked closer. The driver seemed to recognize him. She looked at him again and then she noticed who he was. Alexander Wolf eh, what did he need her for?

She watched as he taunted the driver before handing over the case of money. He grunted when he took it from him. He walked over to a desk and opened it up to have a looking. He nodded and shut it and said "Well, Mr Wolf, I leave her in your capable care" he said with a grin. He turned to leave and the butler opened the door for him. He stepped out of the door way and the door was closed. Victoria was now left alone with her new master.

She looked him, she looked at his face and said nothing. She thought that he would want to have the first word. She smelt the cigarette some and cringed a little. She never liked the smell. She tried to shut it out from her mind as it filled the air around her.

Alex's butler departed in short order, and the man was left standing there with his latest purchase, her future uncertain. Just what did this rich man want with her...this rich, powerful, sexy man...

He nibbled on the tip of his cig, smoke leaving his mouth as he brought the stub away and extinguished it in a tray, letting it sit while he folded his arms and watched his future lover carefully. Yes she was pretty...supposedly intelligent. But then, he had her information card right in his pocket, didn't he? A nimble hand reached into his pants leg and pulled out the small print out he'd been given.

Name: Victoria

He skipped over the height, weight, measurements, and all of the rest. He didn't really care afterall...the man's eyes told him that he approved.

"So Victoria," rumbled his seemingly self-confident voice...though there was a slight tremor in it, barely perceptible. "I hope your trip was good. You are here to make yourself at home...there will be no whips, or collars for you here. But you see I have a small predicament... My father passed away recently, you see. And I have six months - now two weeks - to marry before I lose everything. Stipulation in his will. And that is where you, my dear, come in. You are hereby emancipated from slavery, and a notary will be here any moment to finalize our nuptials. Then, you can be my little former-slave princess."

Victoria looked at him as he watched her. Her eyes followed his hand as he reached into his pocket and pulled out her card and read off her name. Her attention was drawn back to his face when he spoke. Her previous expressionless face turned into a frown. "What makes you think that 'll just marry you, no questions asked?" she said to him. She wasn't about to marry someone she didn't even know, even if she was a slave.

She saw the look in his eyes. She knew that look. It was of lust. She already knew he wanted her. Maybe she could use it to her advantage. After all, she hated being a slave, and he was giving her freedom. Al she had to do was be his wife. It didn't seem so bad any more. She could probably be able to manipulate him to get what she wanted.

She then smiled and said "Well, I suppose your a good looking guy, It's not so bad I guess. I'll marry you then" she said with a shrug. She walked up next to him and grabbed his arm and put it around him and cuddled into him, pressing her body up against him. "Where do i sign hubby?"

Alexander's eyebrow perked up as he listened, a bit surprised by the smoothness with which all of this had gone. Either he had an exceptionally perceptive girl on his hands, or one that just didn't care at all.

"I told you the notary is on his way, we will both sign the marriage license and be done with it. Then we can be happily held in matrimony together...I with my billions and my corporate entities....you with your freedom and a few pretty little things to go along with it. Good deal, no? If only your former...how shall I say...'employers' knew about this then they'd feel cheated that I only bought you for five-hundred thousand dollars."

On the side table of the doorway, where the briefcase of money had been, there was also a bottle of brandy and a few glasses. Alex went to this, uncorking the bottleneck and pouring amber liquid for himself before offering a bit to Victoria.

"Your wifely duties will be outlined later in detail. For now...just tell me a bit about yourself. Please."

Victoria smiled as he spoke and said " Year it's a deal, I get to be free, it's something I've wanted for the last 7 years, your going to give it to me...I'll be your wife for that" she said. She then seemed to grin a little and said "Five hundred grand, not bad I suppose" she said holding out her hand and looking at her fingers.

She watched as he walked over to the desk. She followed him and took the glass. She took a drink and smiled at him. Her wifely duties eh, it would be interesting to here that, but for now she would answer his question.

Victoria looked at him and said "What would you like to know. There are a great many things I could tell you about. There my past, my personality, my taste in food even" she said to him. She then grinned a little and said "Or would you just like to know everything about me? Leave nothing for surprise?"

Back
Top Bottom