Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Kinky Switch back for more

rjack00

Planetoid
Hey there BMR

So, a while ago I went on hiatus and I recently got off of it. I got my rp fix via the HP server that Miss Lith is hosting, which I highly recommend. However, I've been looking to get back into some more one on one roleplays, which is why I'm trying out this site again.

What I'm looking for: Really, I'm into all sorts of roleplays. From kinky one offs to some long term romance, I have a pretty wide range. Sometimes, I crave one over the other though, which I'll update in my bumps. I'll just say that I'm willing to hear any suggestion (as long as it's over one line) and the worst I'll say is "Sorry, not interested". Really, I'm better at serving other's needs than my own.

What I am certainly NOT looking for in an online relationship. I don't mind some chatting, or even some flirting, but it's not as US. I firmly believe that, even in OOC, we play characters of a kind, and we should stick to that. I will NOT send pics and I don't enjoy receiving pics. When we roleplay, that's all that there is.

I also, don't enjoy advanced-literate posting. While I can appreciate how some people love detail, I really don't. I tend to average at around 3-4 paragraphs, but I also enjoy some short back-and-forth responses. I promise that I won't one line, I have decent grammar, and I can stick to whatever tense you want (I can enjoy both). I'll even give you some detail if I think it's important, but I will NOT go on and on just for the sake of it. I'm an engineering major for a reason lol.

Contacting me: If you'd like to roleplay, please send me a message via PMs. I do have a discord, but I prefer that first contact occur over PMs. For detailed rp, I prefer PM's and I'm willing to try threads. For quick roleplaying and OOC chatter, I love discord.

When you do contact me, please do it with either a plot in mind, or a few kinks. I don't mind plotting and collaboration, but you need to start me off with something.

My schedule: I won't lie to you, one of the reasons I stopped role playing was because my schedule got in the way. Sometimes, I'd have to take breaks for a couple of days and I felt bad about it, and then I'd lose momentum. Please understand that I may go away for 2-3 days if things get hectic, and I will also understand if you have to do it. I also promise that I will tell you upfront if I'm not feeling it, because I too struggled with the ghosting. I'm mostly available on weekends and nights, with some occasional posting in between my classes. My frequency is dependent on both the post lengths and how my schedule is. (ngl, I also tend to ignore rp's I'm not really feeling. Not that they're bad, but I sometimes am just not in the mood.)

My kinks: This is the part most of you have probably been waiting for, especially since I'm a switch. (I'm also bi, but that would be a different thread most likely for you foxy fellas.) Again, these may change based on the rp and what the dynamic between our characters is. Feel free to mix and match these.
  • Bondage
  • Master/slave
  • Dub/non-con
  • Blackmail
  • Sexfighting/wrestling
  • Femdom
  • Spanking
  • Anal/pegging
  • Oral
  • Choking
  • Watersports
  • Furries (I don't really care for this one, but if you like it, I'm game for it)
  • Futa (playing as or with in some cases)
  • Playing as/with GM (It can be fun as long as it's not a one sided story. There should be a bit of planning on both sides)
  • Gangbang/Orgy (I love doing this in a group roleplay. If it's 1x1, then we just need to make sure we keep things fair)
My limits: This list is not complete, especially since I'm more limited in how I enjoy playing submissive roles.
  • Scat/blood
  • Ageplay (DDLG-ish, MILFS are fine)
  • Vore
  • Absurd body proportions
  • Beastiality (non-humanoid ie dogs or horses)
  • Cucking (I just don't get it)
  • Incest
  • Teacher x student (I know it's specific. TA x student is fine)
  • Snuff
Plots: I personally don't like to draw out long plots, but here are some base ideas I'd like to toy with (work in progress)

Idea: Just recently finished My Hero Academia. It's a fun show and high school full of superpowered teens is rife for smutty opportunities. Obviously, we'll keep it within site rule, and basic morality.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom