Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Out for a walk - Savvi x Brisinga

Brisinga alfa

Planetoid
It was a sunny day, a bit hot, but a good day for a walk with one's dog. Harry and Renee shared responsibility for him, so rather than argue over who's turn, they just went walking together. It didn't hurt that they had... plans... for the outing. So a frenzied run later, they were more or less alone in the park, chasing after a nutty dog.
Harry tossed the frisbee at the back of his sister's head and shouted a quick warning.
"Incoming!"

Re: Out for a walk - Savva x Brisinga

Renee turned in time to see the Frisbee fly at her head and hit her in the face. She stepped a moment before she picked up the Frisbee and threw it towards Harry. "hey! Don't be so careless!"

(( Could you change the Title of the Rp, so have my actual name? So that it ends in an 'I' ?))

Harry gave her an innocent look and caught the frisbee. "I'm not the one who missed the catch, blame Red Bull over there." He gestured to the hyper dog. "Would 'Jolt' suit him better? Thomas isn't a hyper sort of name." He gave her a coy look. "Ready for some fun?"

He smirked and immediately let fly at her with the frisbee again, aiming it at her chest with a sudden "Hyoo!" He raised his fingers in a ninja-like hand seal and smirked. "You know, fun? I wanna play, I'm bored and it's nice out."

He missed the frisbee, and dashed after it, it's oddly curved path sliding just out of reach of his second lunge. Like a brown streak, Thomas booked after it.
"He's got more energy than six of me. Anyway, yeah, playing. You just seemed uptight about the frisbee thing the first time, I didn't know you were interested."

"I dunno, there's nobody around, you wanna keep playing frisbee? I brought a blanket, but not much else. Did you bring anything?"

"Guess we're stuck with playing with him then, Renee." After chasing after him, Harry was out of breath, and he dropped to the ground next to his twin sister panting. "Got a treat for him on you?"

"Not fair." He turned his back on her and put on a show of sulking. "I never get anything nice, it's all about Thomas, etc, etc."

"'Course he is, you treat him with more love and affection than you do your own flesh and blood." He leaned against her smirking with suppressed laughter.

He sniggered, a childish sound for a childish conversation. "You can't prove it either way." He cocked his head to the side and gave her a piercing glance. "I might believe you if you try though."

Harry made a general sort of gesture. "Prove I'm more important than Thomas? I don't really know where I was going with that." He entertained a notion that had crossed his head.

Back
Top Bottom