Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Friend [Krad & Lunar]

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
A soft scoff was heard from a young girls mouth and her arms crossed over her stomach. "Are you kidding me? I'm old enough to take care of myself." She said as she stared at her mother and father who shook their heads. "We know, darling. But maybe for a few days not an entire month." Her mother said and grasped her shoulder. "You'll be staying at your dad's friends house for the month. No buts about it. Now go get your bags packed. Your father and I are already late as it is." Her mother stated. The young girl sighed and moved to her bedroom as she grabbed her bag, throwing in her clothes along with any hygienic things she would need for the month. She didn't hate her fathers friend, she liked him. She just thought she was old enough to take care of herself.

Holding two bags she made her way down and out of the house into her parents cars, taking her to his house. Naomi was her name, standing tall at 5'7'', her hair a dark chocolate brown and her eyes a deep forest green. She was thin and worked out to keep her stomach thin and toned. Having pierced her belly button, a small diamond hanging from it. And along her shoulder blades were a pair of angel wings and a small design upon her right shoulder. She wore a white tank top with a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black knee high boots.

Once reaching his house she got out and said goodbye to them. She watched them leave and moved up the driveway to his door as she knocked on it and she glanced to the side. Moving her legs a bit as she tapped her knee high boots upon the ground.

Re: Welcome Home. [Krad & Lunar]

(wait, I thought it was a father's friend/daughter. The're going to get her brother?)

Bruce had gone and prepared everthing she would need for her time here. Plenty of food, snacks, and new pillows. He stood in his kitchen and watched the car drive away before going to awnser the door.

"Hey Naomi." He said happily stepping back to let her in the door. He wore a pair of jeans and a t-shirt advertizeing Carona. "How've you been?"

"Hi bruce." She said and looked up to him, her bags in her hands as she stood at the front door. Hearing her parents car drive off,s he stepped into his house and she glanced around slowly with a soft sigh. "I've been all right." She said with a soft chuckle and she looked up and over to him as she cocked her head to the side. "How have you been?" She asked and set her bags down onto the living room floor beside the couch.

"Pretty good acctually." he said picking up her bags. "You're room is up here." He walked upstairs to a spare room and opened the door. He brought the bags inside and put them by the bed. "You've got your own bathroom." he said pointing to an open door on the far side of the room.

She nodded her head slowly as she followed him up stairs to her room and she peered around, "Wow, this is nice." She said and sat down onto the edge of her bed and she sighed softly. A bathroom for herself would be nice as well and she smiled. "I hope you don't mind me staying here." She said and helped set her bags down onto the bed.

"Oh it's no problem. It'll be good to have company." he said smileing and patting her on the back.

Back
Top Bottom