Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Perils of Kylie - Learning my lesson

Sincher

Planetoid
I've been having problems with my boyfriend. He is getting more and more controlling so naturally I am becoming more and more independent and defiant, it's caused some trouble. We've had some pretty nasty arguments in public and it just seems to keep escalating. Last night we had a horrible argument because I decided to go to a movie with a guy I've known for years. We didn't 'do' anything but have a great time. But when I got home my boyfriend just blew up. He made it perfectly clear it was not acceptable for me to be sneaking around with other guys behind his back. Of course that turned into a big fight. A fight that ended with him deciding I need to be properly trained as to how a good girlfriend behaves. Well. We had a big fight and that ended up with him wrestling me into the rec room, sitting me down in a chair and tying me up so tight I can't move. My feet, my knees, my hands behind the seat, my elbows. He tied my feet to my wrists so tight my feet pulled up under the seat, he tied ropes around my chest tying me into the seat. Then ball gagged me and covered the ball gag with a black scarf gag. Then he just went into the TV room and left me. I heard a couple of his friends come over. I could hear them talking. One asked
Where's Kylie?
He said
She's tied up in the rec room.
They didn't believe him so he said
Come on, I'll show you!
So he brings two guys I know into the room. They see me and can't believe it. I am struggling and grunting against my gag so angrily. He calmly tells them we decided I needed to undergo a training course to learn my manners and this is lesson 1. When I misbehave I need a cooling off period to calm down and admit I was wrong, apologize for my actions. I stay tied up here until I sincerelyapologize. And life goes on as normal while I am learning my lesson. So anyone comes over, you act like this is all perfectly normal. Nothing to worry about or fret over, Kylie is doing her studies, it's fine. Asshole.
He told me I better learn my lesson because next time I do lesson 2. I get tied up and don't get untied until a guy does to me what he says I did to him. Then I have to apologize again. I'm not even sure what that means but it doesn't matter because I am NOT apologizing because I did nothing wrong.

I think this could be a fun RP, with a rope loving guy as my boyfriend who keeps putting me in stricter bondage and more unsettling predicaments until I finally submit to him as my Master. What that happens I basically surrender to a life of bondage servitude. Any guy with a compatible mindset can PM me and we can develop the idea. Kind of a Perils of Kylie serial!

Back
Top Bottom