Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Monsters/Beasts/Aliens-NonCon. Sick Stuff for the depraved mind!

GracieParker

Planetoid
So welcome to this special kind of request thread that will be full of some of the nastiest stuff you have seen. Yes I am weird, yes I have weird thoughts and desires and I want to play them out in a roleplay. The title already gives you a pretty accurate picture of what lays in waiting in here. If you are just here to complain...please, with all due respect...go F yourself and dont bother me. We are all here to have fun in the way we want and as long as we comply with the rules and laws there should not be a problem.

Just had to get that out here first. Anyway, this is my special nasty thread. If you are interested in my "normal" thread, feel free to check that one out as well.

So I am looking for beastiality. There, I said it! I will provide some faceclaims I like to use and also some rough plot outlines. Everything is up for discussion, though if you plan to stray too far away from what I am looking for here, we probably won't get on the same page. Therefore I advise you my dear reader, to actually read this properly so we can avoid wasting both our times. I will copy some stuff from my normal thread about preferences and "rules"

Me
My name is Grace, or Gracie, depends on what you prefer. I am female in her late 20s with a job. Originally from Europe, I usually live on the other side of the big pond nowadays. That means I might be busy sometimes. It's possible that I am able to post a lot on some days and almost not at all on others. If you seek someone who is gonna post several times a day, sorry but then I'm not your girl.
  • Lengthwise I prefer 3+ paragraphs, depending on the pace of the story 2 are also fine, but I'm talking paraghraphs not lines. Obviously sometimes more than 3 happens, the openers are usually longer, but in general I would like to keep it at about 3-4, otherwise I might feel obligated to match what is given and pressure is the worst nightmare of my muse.
  • CURRENTLY I am also trying to keep a limit of 500-900 words, give or take. I just got back into it after a couple of months being absent and I would like to ease back into things and not wrestle with complex and huge undertakings from the get go.
  • I prefer to play with faceclaims, at least for my character. Of course it's always a plus if your character has one too but I will leave that to you. Somewhere further down you will find a list of celebrities/models/random internet finds I would like to use as faceclaims. If you already mention your favourite/s when you contact me, you will have a much higher chance of me responding.
  • I play via PM. However, I think I can be persuaded to play in threads if thats your desire. I do not play via IM or Email, sorry.

On another note, if you decide to write a PM to me because you want to play with me, please please pleeeeeeease do not just give me one or two lazy lines. I will come and punch you in the face if you do that, just kidding but I will ignore your PM. Give me something to work with, why are you interested? What in my thread made you write to me? What are your ideas about it?
I cant stress this part enough. It amazes me that even after I highlighted this part, people dare to write to me: "Hey this Rp still available? Would love to play!" If you don't put effort into contacting me I will consider you an undesirable!!! YOU WILL BE IGNORED! As it turns out, the majority on here is either unable or unwilling to respect these nicely colored lines. Seriously considering to establish a minimum word count for PM's.
But for now we will do the old "have you really read my thread thoroughly?"-method. If you have, think of a funny title to your PM and start off with: "Cookies are nice."

Kinks
I am pretty much into rough wild sex, and I am looking mostly for noncon, forced, rape rp with a dom guy as I am pretty sub. Yet this thread is for beastiality specifically, but that does not change the fact that MC will have to be forced into that situation, coerced, blackmailed, whatever. It wont be one of these: Oh she is so curious and cant help herself. Sure she might be intrigued, but I play good girls :D To get a better picture check out my F-List

Plots
Horse Section
The Vet´s Assistant
MC is working for a veterinarian that specializes in horses. A regular customer has some trouble with one of its prized stallions and asks for some help. The Vet and MC arrive and as it turns out the problem is fairly harmless. During the treatment MC notices how well that stallion is equipped, which could even lead to a knowing exchange of glances between the farmer and the vet. Maybe the horse is even attempting to connect his equipment with MC, pushing it under her shirt or something, leading to some awkward moments on her part and amusement on the parts of the farmer and vet. Once the treatment is over the vet leaves the farm and orders his assistant to clean up the rest. This will leave YC the opportunity to take advantage of her. It can be that he rapes her himself too, or just forces her to do it with the horse. There are different details on the table but thats the rough idea.
Faceclaims: Holly Earl 3, Lisa Vicari 3, Isabela Merced, Zoe Zoella Sugg, Willa Holland, Emily Kinney 3, Maisie Williams

Work and Travel!
MC is traveling around the world and earning money while working here and there. Just now she has seen an ad for an opportunity to work on a farm/horse sanctuary for a few months. With a love for animals since her childhood days she eagerly contacts the author of the ad and agrees to travel quite some distance to the remote farm. After arriving the vibe changes, as she seems to be the only seasonal worker and instead of this happy sanctuary it seems more like something out of a horror movie. The facilities have gone to rack and the owner is a creep. Welcome to hell! I am also open minded here to have YC go for it himself and not just let the horses have some fun, but that is the main goal after all ;)
Faceclaims: Lily Collins, Anna Kendrick, Willa Holland, Holly Earl 3, Isabela Merced, Lisa Vicari 3

The prize of fame!
YC is the owner of the most promising race horse within the last decades. A future champion no doubt. Coming from a prestigious line of race horses this specimen could not be more promising if someone had dreamt up a race horse. Now the question of who will be riding that horse in its first race is coming up. MC is an aspiring young jockey who has to fight twice as hard in a world that is dominated by males. Misogyny is alive and well in this world but her love for horses and the sport is strong. Is it strong enough though to do what it takes when the owner explains the ordeal she would have to go through to get that jockey spot?
This could be going more into a blackmail/coercion direction.
Faceclaims: Kristen Stewart, Willa Holland, Natalia Dyer, Lena Meyer Landrut

Dog/Wolf Section
Dogsitter!
MC character is a young girl trying to make a few dollars on the side. So when she sees an ad for a dogsitter position she jumps on it, she likes animals and it sounds like easy money. What she doesnt know is that YC is a sick and twisted person, who will take advantage of that young naive girl and make her have sex with his dog, maybe even filming it to blackmail her further down the line. Or he has trained its dog to sexually assault MC while he is not actually leaving the house, but only hiding in his secret room, where he follows the events via security cameras. Delighted to see his hard work pay off as the big dog pulls MC down, tears off her clothes with its teeth and threatens her by growling, barking and snapping at her until she stops resisting.
Faceclaims: Zoe Zoella Sugg, Anya Taylor Joy, Maisie Williams, Holly Earl 3

Red Riding Hood!
The classic, MC, little red riding hood goes wandering about in the woods on her way to her grandma. Though thats all I want to share with the fairy tale, as there wont be any exchange of words or anything. She arrives at her grandmas house only to get attacked immediately by a huge wolf, who ravages her beyond imagination.
Faceclaims: Freya Allan 3, Maisie Williams, Zoe Zoella Sugg, Holly Earl 3

ATTACHMENT: I have also thought about playing against a sentient horse or dog, practically a human trapped inside an animal or simply an animal with human like brain capacity, I think you get my idea.

Others Section.

Planet of the Apes!
Hah, got you! This one has nothing to do with that movie. Actually its much more into the direction of Tarzan, only without Tarzan. MC, daughter to an explorer and dabbling in that field herself arrives on a secluded remote island with her father and their team. While wandering through the jungle they get separated and a group of gorillas circles in on MC, only they are not looking for blood, they are looking for something else!
Faceclaims: Ana de Armas, Zoe Zoella Sugg, Kristen Stewart, Lily Collins

Monkey Business with the Zookeeper!
My character is, as expected, a zookeeper. Responsible for the gorillas for a few months now, she thinks she has them figured out. She thinks she understands them and has a positive relationship with them. They let her into the enclosure without issues and are otherwise friendly enough. One day, a small issue arises. Let us say there is a rope that needs fixing, or one of the toys needs to be exchanged. Having had no time to do so during the daily routine, my character stays behind into the night, finishing up the paperwork before entering the enclosure. That is when the animals turn on her and subject her to a night full of horrors.
Faceclaims: Holly Earl 3, Isabela Merced, Lisa Vicari 3, Nathalie Emmanuel, Kristen Stewart, Alexandra Daddario

Tentacle fun!
MC is spending some wonderful vacation days with her boyfriend at the Maldives. While he is out to run some errands MC will be trying to cool off in the ocean pool right at the house they have rented. Unknown to her, a huge octopus is lurking close by and will soon make its way into the pool in search for a victim. The size of it can be discussed but I think I don't need to explain what will happen next.
Faceclaims: Ana de Armas, Camila Cabello 3, Anna Kendrick, Kristen Stewart, Lily Collins, Holly Earl 3, Alexandra Daddario

Alien Section.
Sci-Fi Settlers!
Imagine the far future, humanity has explored much more of space and has begun settling other planets in the galaxy. After the military has initially dealt with all potential threads, the civilian population arrives. My character is part of those civilians. She could be part of a team of scientists who explore the environment further. or just a basic settler with a more mundane occupation. In any way she is wandering by herself in the nature one day and that is when the native fauna strikes back. I have collected a small pool of potential models for the aliens. Though I am open for suggestions as always.
Alien creatures: Alien 1, Alien 2, Alien 3, Alien 4, Alien 5, Alien 6,

Faceclaims: Ana de Armas, Lena Meyer Landrut, Holly Earl 3, Kristen Stewart,

Science is our salvation!
In this one my character would be a scientist on board of a spaceship. The recon team has brought back some specimens from a potentially habitable planet and my character is part of the team that is responsible for studying those creatures. This can go south in different ways. Open to suggestions. I was thinking maybe one of the creatures fakes its own death, giving my character a false sense of security, before it attacks when she is trying to do an autopsy. Or the alien manages to escape from its enclosure and kills several guards, before inflicting a different kind of punishment on the scientist.
Alien creatures:Alien 1, Alien 2, Alien 3, Alien 4, Alien 5

Faceclaims: Hayley Atwell 3, Aimee Garcia 3, Antonia Thomas 3, Kristen Stewart, Dianna Agron 3, Ana de Armas

Monster/Fantasy Section

Did you get the message?
Working as a scribe for the royal house, my character is not only responsible for writing letters, charters and decrees, but also for delivering them. When a rather simple tribe of monstrous creatures starts to cause a ruckus at the kingdoms borders. The king is willing to negotiate. He dictates his terms and sends my character on the way to deliver the offer. The creatures are not interested in politics though. Despite possessing the abilty to communicate, be it rather underdeveloped, they only have one thing on their minds: Conquest! They will start with the scribe, utterly destroying her. Could be 1v1 or group.
Monstertribe: Monster 1, Monster 2, Monster 3, Monster 4, Monster 5, Monster 6, Monster 7

Faceclaims: Holly Earl 3, Freya Allan 3, Lena Meyer Landrut, Isabela Merced, Aimee Garcia 3

Discovery can be dangerous!
My character is a "light" adventurer. Not capable nor interested in fighting and exploring danger, her approach is that of knowledge. A sheer endless hunger for it has her traveling the lands, always searching for something new to discover. Ancient ruins, old myths and sagas, everything needs to be explored and chronicled to posterity. Following an old story about unknown tribes, she ends up in a labyrinth of caves. She is able to pick up clues and with the old occupants considered extinct, she stays in the caves for several days. What she does not know, the rumored creatures are not dead, in fact they are very much alive and have picked up her trail from the get go. Once she is close enough to the heart of the caves, she gets captured and has to suffer their cruel and deviant lust. This would be a fantasy setting.
Creatures: Monster 1, Monster 2, Monster 3, Monster 4, Monster 5

Faceclaims: Ana de Armas, Isabela Merced, Anna Kendrick, Zoey Deutch 3

The thirst for knowledge!
This goes into a very similar direction as the one above, only it will take place in modern times. Think Tomb Raider, only the female protagonist is not a badass fighter, but more of a nerdy scientist. Premises is the same. She gets in too deep in her desire to make a significant discovery and gets captured. In this one the predators do not necessarily have to be some monsters I think. A weird form of manifested spirit, ghosts or zombies would work too.
Creatures: Creature 1, Creature 2, Creature 3, Creature 4,

Faceclaims: Ana de Armas, Lena Meyer Landrut, Anna Kendrick,

World War Z, the Undead...Zombies!
Yes indeed, I pulled one out from way deep in my clichee backpack and here we are. The zombie apocalypse. Everything as usual, only, you guessed it, some Zombies are in for more than just eating brains. Not sure yet if this is common knowledge among the survivors or if my character will experience something new. The baseline stays the same. She encounters a zombie and instead of trying to eat her brain, he will fuck her brain out. Nasty and rough please!
Zombies: Zombie 1, Zombie 2, Zombie 3

Faceclaims: Anna Kendrick, Holly Earl 3, Kristen Stewart, Aimee Garcia

And to drive the point home one last time, just to avoid any misunderstandings. I am not looking for a RP that has MC feeling romantically about it, or tenderly stroking animals or monsters in a sexual way. I am looking for someone who is as turned on as me by putting a nice young girl into a position where she is getting manhandled, ravaged, abused and mistreated. The kicker here is obviously quiet perverted but thats what I am looking for here. Thick inhumanly large cocks, buckets of cum, thick veins and poor girls that are getting all their holes completely destroyed. There will be pain, suffering, tears, misogyny, vulgar language and more depraved and debauched fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom