Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After the rave [Me and guru]

"Why in the world would I stop?" He asked as if she asked him to cut off a foot. He rammed harder, drawing a pained OOOOHH from the crowd as they saw how much force he put into it. He thrusted harder and harder, blasting sweat from their bodies as he pumped her full of his cock.

He rammed her at full force, feeling himself recovering already as he raped her again, planning to do it more and more as the night went on. He bent over, sucking on one of her nipples, biting down on the rigid skin. "I wanna hear you beg bitch."

She closed her eyes and screamed gripping harder onto the side of the bar "God damn bastard I swear your going to fucking pay for this". She kicked at him trying to get away and then she brought her hands to his hips and started to push on them.

When he leaned down and bit on her nipple she yelped loudly and kicked at him harder "God damn it bro fucking stop it please". She heard him say he wanted to hear her beg and she growled deeply bringing her hand up and smacking him across the face "You will NEVER fucking HEAR me BEG for a BASTARD like YOU". She brought her feet up to his hips and pushed hard making him fall back on the ground "Be lucky..if you get me pregnant..I won't tell a fucking soul about tonight".

"What did I fucking say about fighting back you whore." He shouted, slapping her right across the cheek. He pushed her back into the counter and lifted her leg, slapping her again, hard before taking her other leg up. He positioned himself, ramming her hard enough to leave a bruise while he talked.

"Now are you?" He slammed his hips into her, starting the bruise. "Gonna?" Another slam, harder than the last. "Fucking" Yet another one, a full fledged pounding motion. "CHILL!?" He shouted rapidly pounding his cock in and out of her, making sure in a few hours she would have a large bruise.

Maya looked at him as he yelled at her then she yelped loudly as he smacked her across the cheek. Seeing him bring her leg up she struggled then yelped again as he smacked her again. She knew she was in trouble and she knew she would probaly have no way out.

When he slammed into her she screamed again and every time after that. Biting her lip tears came down her cheeks and she tryed to move her legs some hoping he would leave her alone. Biting her lip she brought her arms over her face to cover how much she was embarassed and how much she was also scared.

David just laughed at her helplessness and rammed her all the more harder. He grabbed a breast and one of her arms, pinning it to the counter for support as he leaned over her, driving their hips rhythmically together in a steady and hard motion of his body.

He licked one of her breasts just to show he was in charge and could do whatever he wanted to her. He lifted her legs and hips higher, forcing his cock deeper into her as he slammed into the helpless girl.

She screamed even harder as he rammed her even harder. When he pinned her arm down and also pressed down onto her breast she glared at him her eyes still filled with tears "God damn it you". She whimpered and looked at the rave ceiling.

When he leaned down and licked her breast she tryed pushing his shoulders up with her feet. She looked at him then glared deeply "You aren't going to get away with this..someone will spill..it just won't be me". She screamed as he kept on going harder and deeper into her. Then she wondered why everyone was letting him do this.

David pushed her legs apart so she couldn't kick him and continued, the crowd laughing along with him. David saw out of the corner of his eye a few needles being passed around, making the crowd go insane as they watched him rape his little sister.

He softly bit her neck, nibbling on her ear after that, and biting down on her nipple again. He sucked the tip of her nipple, feeling the skin get harder. He gave her an evil grin and leaned close. "I think I might fill you with my cum again sis."

She whimpered again knowing soon that her life was going to go to hell. When he looked at the people passing around needles she pushed on him harder hoping he wouldn't get another needle for him and for her since she would probaly not be able to handle it another time.

She gasped as he bite her neck then she closed her eyes when he sucked her ear then her nipple. Looking at him as he leaned close she got a scared look in her eyes and screamed again trying her hardest to get him off "Bro no..you..you..you know I will get pregnant then..don't..I'm begging you don't..I..I..I will go to parties with you..and let you give a show for everyone..just don't get me pregnant please".

He leaned against her, laughing at how scared she got after become so surely and threatening. He slid his dick into her once more and started to thrust again after stopping, his urge to cum flowing back to him. He grunted a little and grabbed one of her breasts for support. He leaned back a little, threading his cock all the way into her.

"Sorry sis, looks like you'll need an abortion, or I can do it myself." he said with a sly grin and innocent tone as if she had done nothing more than stepped on his shoe. He slammed his cock into her once more as cum spilled out, spewing inside of her in massive globs. He pulled out used the last little bit to cover her tits in humiliation. He didn't mind wasting a bit, almost all of his massive load had gone into her.

Back
Top Bottom