Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After the rave [Me and guru]

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Maya looked around the rave as her brother dragged her into the building. Biting her lip she looked at him then let go of his hand going over to the wall and leaned against it her black hair falling into her eyes. She sighed some not beleiving that her brother pushed her into coming here and it pissed her off to see all the guys dancing with girls and having fun. Shaking her head she whimpered some and looked up at the ceiling. Her eyes had to get used to the flashing lights and her ears had to get used to the loud ass music. She felt someone moved against her then her head went straight to the person and she growled deeply pushing him away that person was her brother. She didn't trust him anymore not after he started to do drugs and tryed to get her into doing them. Not being happy with being here and also her brother trying to come onto her she was starting to get pissed and when she got pissed she got cranky and would usally hurt anyone that was close to her or was bugging her.

Maya wasn't a slut as most people called her. The reason why she was called a slut was cause she wore clothes that made her look like a slut like right now she wore a tight black miniskirt with a red tight tanktop. Her hair of course is black but she has highlights of red to make her look punk like. On her feet are knee high boots with chains hanging off them. Yes she dresses like a slut but she also dresses like a punk. Her brother on the other hand was badass and even was in a gang plus what made it worse was he was attrative and he was only 2 years older then her. Her being 16 and him being 18. She had thoughts and fantiasies of him raping and abusing her but she never had it come true but that might change tonight if she pushed him over the edge.

David finished dragging Maya in, feeling her slip away and saunter over to the wall. He rolled his eyes to his friends and told them; "I gotta check on the little one, her first rave and all." He was trying to see if she would be interested in maybe hitting some of the drugs that were being passe din his friends group. He went over and touched her arm for a second, but she was in one of her moods and promptly pushed him off. He narrowed his green eyes at her, brushing his medium length dark brown hair from one of his eyes. She wasn't gonna ruin his rave, not tonight.

He always thought of her as pretty, but tonight she was in one of her usual slut attire suits. He couldn't help but to be attracted to her body, once or twice he even considered trying to make a move if he could get her drunk. He planned tonight to try to get her hooked on the drugs and make a move, he even wore the clothes he knew drove any girl that saw him crazy. He has slightly baggy black jeans and a black tight t shirt to show off his muscles that were pretty well built. "Hey Maya, why don't you fuckin lighten up, it's a rave!" He shouted over the noise.

((If cursing isn't your thing I can stop))

Maya looked at him and sighed some then looked at his group of freinds. She saw some packets being passed around and she knew they were drugs. Always wanting to try them but she was scared if she got high and someone and came in her that she would get pregnant. She would have to deal with her parents hounding on her for taking the drugs and then she would have the burden of taking care of a child. Shaking her head she narrowed her eyes at the drugs then she bit her lip whimpering some "Yeah whatever bro..I just don't know whats gotten into me tonight". Looking at him she bit her lip and pushed him into the group of his freinds.

Looking around at all of them she blinked her eyes some all of them looking pretty hot and badass. Looking back at the packet of drugs she then looked at her brother not knowing how exactly to ask him or one of his friends to give her a needle or something. Closing her eyes she bit her lip harder and still trying to figure out if she wanted to risk it. Opening her eyes she went over to her brother and looked at him in the eyes then to the packet of drugs and nodded her head some "Um bro..Um...". She blinked her eyes some more and her body tensed then she sat down in one of the booths there. Looking up at him she got a tint of red in her cheeks and she nodded towards the drugs "Can I..well..try some??". Looking away she closed her eyes wondering if she was now going to get a hounding from her brother and get dragged out of there and him tell their parents or have him give her the drugs..mabye even himself giving it to her.

David looked at his sister shyly asking in on the little party they were having at the rave. He reached out a hand and someone put two needles in it and a another packet. "Well, you're old enough to make your own decisions." He said, grinning at her. One of the guys who was already high on the stuff stumbled past her, thinking she was a police officer. "Hey officer no w-w-worries, I'm not as think as you high i am!" He shouted, raising a fist in the air and collapsing on a bean bag chair.

"Here Maya, lemme show you how then I'll hook ya up." he said, preparing the first needle. His friends watched him with amusement. "Wow, gonna get your own flesh and blood hooked? Nice dude." He pushed the needle into his vein and flooded it with the high intensity drug. After only a minute or two he was getting all freaky. He looked at his sister and didn't remember she was related to him, he only saw a sexy girl who he remembered wanted some. "Your turn, come on over and let me prepare you a needle." He planned to pull this girl into his lap before she could sit next to him and make a move on her, whoever she was.

Maya looked at him and bit her lip as his friends handed him two needles and another packet. Smirking some at the guy that thought she was an officer she just shook her head knowing it was just another guy who was high. Looking at her brother she nodded and then looked as his freinds whimpering lowly not knowing if they would try to get at her if she got into it. Seeing her brother put the needle into his arm she looked down and wondered if it hurt as much as it looked like it did. Looking up at him she saw his eyes glazed over and his looking at her lustfully. Now she knew she had made the wrong descion and knew he was probaly thinking she wasn't even his sister.

Trying to think on it she looked at the other guys then back at him nodding her head some "I..I..I..I guess". Getting up she went over to him and looked at the guys then back at her brother. She didn't know if she was making the right choice right now her stomach had butterflies in it and she felt like her heart was skipping a beat. Being so nervous and so scared she thought about the consequences but she just shook them off and held at her arm hoping nothing bad would happen "Just go easy with whatever you do okay?? I don't know how much I can handle tonight also I don't know if I want to fuck anyone". Blushing a little bit she looked at her brother in the eyes showing a somewhat scared but happy look.

David felt the pure energy rush burning its way through him. He threw away the used needle and prepared the other one with the drugs, filling it up to the regular amount, thinking he was only gonna give her a half dose. A drugged freind came up behind her and tried to grab her ass but missed, squeezing air. "Hey baby, lets go out back and fuuck." he said, drooling on the ground. David lifted a leg and pushed the guy back into a chair. "Back off man, she's with me." He said in a slurred voice.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her into his lap before she could protest. He had accidentally hitched her skirt up, only hiding her self with an inch of cloth. He arm had wrapped around her waist, his skin rubbing against her stomach under her shirt as he gently grabbed her arm and pushed the needle in, injecting her with the drugs, waiting a moment for it to start and take an effect.

She looked at her brother and bit her lip. Hearing his friend she pulled away some and whimpered some as her brother pushed him back into a chair. Yelping some as he pulled her into his lap she struggled to get up but his arm was around her waist in seconds. Looking at him in the eyes she got tears in hers and she struggled some more "Bro no I don't think I want to do this anymore..You can't make me do this you know". She pulled her skirt down some more and trembled as she felt his arm brush against her then she yelped loudly as he pushed the needle into her arm.

Biting her lip hard she pulled away from the needle fast trying to get it out before he injected it. It was already to late and she closed her eyes feeling the drug start to take affect. Struggling to get free she felt back onto the floor and looked at her brother still in sense that she knew it was him. He gave her half a dose and it made her still alert but not able to move or fight as much. Glaring at him some he did it on purpose and she shook her head trying to get back up her feet "I'm going to hate you".

David looked down and heard a little of what she said. "I'm going to.... you." He raised an eyebrow "Did you just say your gonna fuck me? No no no, allow me." He stammered out from the drugs. "Oh... by the way I think i may have given you a full dose." He said to the chair next to her. He saw her panties from her hitched up skirt when she fell and got a little excited.

He slid from the chair to his knees and lay down on top of her, holding her down while he slid a hand between her legs, watching her eyes glaze over from the full dose of drugs pulsing through her. "You feel it don't ya sis." He said as people started cheering and watching him massage her crotch in the heat of the rave party, sweat covering his muscular arms.

Maya looked at him then shook her head "I didn't fucking say I was going to fuck you you bastard". She looked at him with a scared look in her eyes as he said to allow him. Looking around at all the eyes on them she backed up a little more hoping to hell that he wasn't going to rape her infront of everyone or do something they would both regret later.

When he layed onto of her she gasped as she felt his sweat drenched arms and chest. Closing her eyes as he said he might have given her a full dose she tryed pushing on his chest to make him get up "No damn it..You bastard". When she felt his hand start to rub her crotch her eyes went wide and at the same moment the people started to cheer and he said sis. He knew what he was doing and he didn't want him to get anymore ideas then what he was doing right now. Bringing her hands down she pushed on his hand trying to push it out of from under her skirt "Bro..No..You can't do this".

He felt the adrenaline rush surge through his body as the drugs hit his system all the after he took it, he always bought high quality stuff. He slapped her hand away and quickly looped his fingers around her panties and without warning, suddenly started to finger her. He looked right into her eyes, knowing she hates it, but he would force the feeling out of her. "What, you don't like when i do this Sis? You don't like my fingers inside of you?"

He pushed three fingers deep into her, slowly pulling them out of her after a few moments, licking her juices up slowly, using his other hand to pull her panties off and toss them to the side as if they were some unimportant rag. He pressed himself down and unzipped his jeans. "Come on Sis, you sayin you don't want your BIG brother inside of you? Don't lie Sis." He said in a trancing voice as the drugs warped his thought process, making him think it was a perfectly normal thing to hold his sister down and rape her, he even thought it was ok to beat her if she didn't behave.

She glared at him as he slapped her hand away this she whimpered some feeling his hand move her panties and started to finger her. Biting her lip she struggled to get his hand away and to get away herself. Looking at him as he talked she shook her head "You aren't even supposed to be fucking me you bastard..I'm your god damn sister..I'm not on birth control and you don't have any protection..You know what will come out of that so fucking think it over". She saw in the corner of her eyes some people smirking and wanting him to do it and some others looking worried for her.

Yelping as he grabbed her panties and pulled them off then threw them away her eyes went wide and she pushed on him harder seeing him unzip his pants she screamed some and sturggled kicking and punching him anywhere she could so she could get away from him and fast. She didn't want him to fuck her and much worse cum in her when she didn't have birth control. She knew she would get pregnant if he did that and she wished she hadn't even come to the rave with him "God damn it bro I swear if you actually do this I will fucking call the police on your ass and have you sent to jail". She glared into his eyes telling him that she meant it.

"Go ahead bitch, I'll fucking kill you if you say a word." He growled into her ear, flipping her onto her stomach and pulling her to her hands and knees. He slowly pushed his cock against her, rubbing the top of her ass, sliding it down to push against her. "Come on, don't lie, you know you want this." He said, his red rimmed eyes focusing on her. He waited for a second and got a good grip on her hips.

"You might wanna..... take a deep breath." He said with a smirk, pushing his cock inside of her, slowly bumping his hips into her own, pulling out a little bit, thrusting into her, speeding up a little, groaning at how tight she was, reaching around and grabbing one of her breasts.

She got the most scared look in her eyes as he said that in her ear and she knew not to tell anyone or even fight back. Whimpering some as he flipped her over onto her stomach then pulled her up on her hands and knees she looked down at the ground tears forming in her eyes. She knew he was so out of it he wouldn't know what he was doing or even if he came in her. Moving her hips some to get more comfortable it wasn't to tease him or get him going like it looked like it was actually her bracing herself for what was going to happen.

She had never had sex so she was a virgin and her OWN brother was going to take that away from her not even knowing it. Not even looking up at the other peoples reaction she just stayed looking at the ground a few tears shining in the rave lights as they fell to the flor. When he got a good grip onto her hips and said to take a deep breath she knew it was coming and there was no way in stopping him. Clenching her hands into fists she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as he pushed into her all the way and when he came back out he had blood on his cock. Letting her hands go flat then gripped them into fists again as he started to speed up. She just gritted her teeth not letting him know how much it hurt she wasn't going to show any weakness to him or fucking anyone else around this rave. She couldn't believe the guys and even some girls were letting him do this to her. When he grabbed her breast she let out a little yelp and brought one of her hands back to his hip pushing on it some "Bro you fucking bastard..you aren't going to even think about cumming in me..fucking stop it". She was scared about the possibitlites of what he would do if he found out she was pregnant with his child and what he extent he go to to make her get rid of it.

David leaned back a little, picking her up, letting her arms hand and her feet sliding across the ground. He lifted her up and let her down quickly, jumping her up and down on his cock, her blood going like a little line down his crotch as the drugged up crowd cheered for him, even the girls watched, getting turned on.

He rammed harder into her, the connection of their hips rapidly flicking droplets of sweat everywhere. He let go of her breast and grabbed her hips again, slamming his massive cock deep inside of her as hard as he could make her. "Come on Sis don't be so mean about it and just enjoy the feeling of it while it lasts, don't worry I have a condom." He said, the drugs making him believe the lie.

She whimpered hard as he picked her up and she struggled some trying to get away "Bro no god damn it..I can't take it that deep or this hard right now". When he started to bounce her up and down on his cock she tryed to push on his hips so she wouldn't go down so far "fucking bastard you will pay for that". Feeling the blood go down his crotch and down her thighs she closed her eyes tightly and then pushed harder on his hips.

When he grabbed onto her hips and started to ram her down she screamed and got tears in her eyes really wanting to get away from him and this place. She was never going to come to a rave with him again even if he forced her she would fight till the end. Struggling some she pushed back on his chest and got off him pushing him backwards and making him fall down with the chair "Bitch you don't have a fucking condom on thats the first thing second I'm your god damn sister and third I am never coming to a god damn place with you again". She growled and walked past everyone and started to walk by the bar glaring at anyone and even slapping their hands away if they tryed to touch her.

David felt himself fall as she cursed at him. He slowly got up, zipping his pants back up and followed her. He ran up behind her and grabbed her shoulders, pushing her up to a wall. He bent her over and forced her grip a pulsing red light for supports. "Look you little slut, you aren't going any where." He said as the crowd followed.

He pulled his cock back out and rammed it back into her without warning. "If you fight back again Sis, I might just have to fucking beat you, so you better behave." He threatened, slapping her ass very hard, leaving a large red mark on her. The crowd got excited and began to cheer again as slowly turned her and flopped her down onto the bar, pumping her hard, speeding up again as her blood slowed down to a slight drip.

She yelped as he pushed her agianst the wall then forced her to bend over. Looking down at the ground as he said they weren't going anywhere she growled some then struggled to get free "God damn it bro..fucking stop this I don't need this right now or the fucking risk of getting pregnant now stop it right now!!".

When he rammed into her she screamed again closing her eyes and she gripped onto anything she could grip onto. When he flopped her down onto the bar she screamed as he started to go fast and hard. Biting her lip she pushed on him hard struggling to get free "God damn it". She gave up leaning her head down on the bar and closing her eyes. Gripping onto the sides of the bar tears came down her cheeks and she forced herself not to give into the drug as her eyes started to glaze over and waves of pleasure started to go through her body.

"That's right bitch, just lay there and enjoy it." he said in a over drugged voice, the sounds slurred coming out. He just rammed into her more, grabbing her ass cheeks to steady himself, squeezing them as he pumped his little sister over and over. He looked over as everyone cheered and split the drugs around. Someone gave him a little bit of pot to help him along. He grabbed the joint and took a hit.

He blew the smoke out and grabbed Maya's hair, pulling her head up while he fucked her and forced the joint into her mouth. "Smoke a little, it will make you feel better." But he was lying as soon as she hit it, the other drug would force itself through her, and she would be his little slave.

She whimpered and brought her hands to her sides and tryed to push herself up. When he rammed into her harder and more she screamed louder and closed her eyes. Laying back down she tryed to calm herself down also trying to not let the drugs hit her system so fast. She knew when you were nervous your adrenaline made the drugs go into your system faster making everything go.

Yelping as he pulled her head back and forced the pot into her mouth she breathed in the pulled back coughing some. She had never smoked before and that stuff was probaly way stronger then just a plain ciggrette. Biting her lip hard as the drugs hit her system and she gripped her hands into fists maoning some and arching her back as he kept fucking her. Now she had no way of controling her body or his actions she wouldn't even know if he came in her since so many waves of pleasure were going through her.

David held her down tightly as he pumped in and out of her, running a hand up her back and down her side, softly rubbing her skin. He rammed into her a little harder, his thighs crashing into hers over and over. "I know you're loving this right now, don't deny it you fucking love this, I wanna hear you say it." He groaned out, sliding the free hand over her ass, squeezing the skin between his fingers, riding her.

The crowd around him cheered and hooted for David, jeering at how he was raping Maya right in front of everyone, letting them watch closely as he stole all of her innocence with the thrusts of his hips. "YEAH DAVID! FUCK HER LIKE A PIMP BRO!" Someone called out, making the crowd cheer. David shot them a grin, giving Maya a rather forceful smack on her ass, leaving an angry red mark.

Maria whimpered hard as he kept pounding into her and she brought her arms infront of her head and leaned her forhead on her arms. God damn it she didn't know how much longer she could take this and not give into him with the way he was taking her. He was raping her deep,hard,fast and treating her like a whore infront of all the people and even his friends. Biting her lip as his hand went down her back and her sides then to her ass. She really was starting to go over the edge not knowing if she would be able to hold back a moan or not.

When his friend yelled out to him she could already see the grin on his face in her head and she yelped loudly as he slapped her ass. Biting her lip she closed her eyes and arched her back some cumming hard as he kept fucking her the way she had always wanted to be fucked. She had always wanted to be taken like this just hadn't found anyone who was willing or was as hot. Closing her eyes her back came down slowly and her stomach hit the cold counter again then she gripped her hands into fists panting hard and gasping for breath as she just layed there not knowing what he was going to say next. Looking back at him she gave a half glare half cold empty stare at him letting him know what he had done to her. He had completely broken her down into something she had never wanted to be.

David leaned back a little as his sister came hard, lubricating his cock as it slid in and out of her tight crotch. He grabbed both of her hips and steadied himself, pushing in deep and grunting as an orgasm approached. A drop of sweat fell off of him and hit her back, running down her ass slowly, entrancing David as the drugs put him in a crazed rhythm. "It's ok Sis, I got a condom on, I swear." He lied, laughing along with the rest of them.

He bent over, kissing the back of her neck for a second before cumming deep into her. He shot the thick hot cum he had into every corner of her, the stuff oozing out of her, leaking onto the floor slowly as he slowed his rhythmic pumping to a steady beat, milking his seed into, laughing at the look of defeat on her face.

She whimpered some and put her head on her arms again knowing it wasn't over yet. She whimpered as he said he had a condom on and she knew he didn't and now he knew he didn't which made him pervoke her more. Feeling him pull out then thrust deep into her her body tensed hard and she winced some gripping onto her arms "Fucking bastard".

When he kissed her neck she gasped some and arched her back as he came whimpering as she felt it hit all of her. She struggled to get free as he came but he still wasn't done. Feeling him still thrusting into her but at a steady pace she whimpered and growled some hoping he wouldn't do anything else. When he laughed at the look on her face she growled and brought her fist against his cheek making him fall over the counter and hit the other side of the bar where all the bottles fell onto him. She glared at him and started to push herself up "Bastard you will pay for it..and if you fucking got me pregnant..your fucking paying for everything". She got off the counter then started to walk towards the door really hoping she could get out before he made another move.

David felt the hit, and although his sister was weaker than him, it caught him off guard. He sprang up as soon as she was walking and came up behind her. He pinned her arms behind her back, licking the back of her ear. He laughed at the look of her face and pushed her against the wall, the neon light on her breasts making the uncomfortably hot. "Yeah bitch, punch me again." He growled, pulling her off the wall, seeing the bright red heated skin on her breasts.

"And you thought I was done, well you WILL be pregnant, and I'm not paying a fucking thing you bitch." He said, laughing as he forced her onto a counter, climbing on top of her. He pushed her legs, letting them hang over the edges as he lifted her hips a little, thrusting hard into her. He started pumping her, twisting one of her nipples hard enough to make it hurt. He pounded into her a little faster, the wet and rapid slapping noise making Maya whimper.

Maya yelped as her brother pinned her arms behind her back and pushed her agianst the neon light. Whimpering some she bit her lip "Fucking bastard if you get me pregnant our parents will kick you out of the fucking house..not like they already will when I fucking tell them what you have already done to me tonight". When he pulled her back from the light she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

When he pushed her over a counter then climbed ontop of her she whimpered then screamed as he thrusted back into her and knew she was in trouble. When he thrusted so hard making the sounds since she was so wet already she struggled some trying to pull her hands away and try to push him off or do something again "Bro freakin stop it please..you know if you get me pregnant we will both forget it..please just stop it".

Back
Top Bottom