Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can we have separate sections for doms seeking and subs seeking?

MythicKitsune

Super-Earth
Hey ^^’ this is going to sound extremely silly... but I noticed while I browse the site (I do so everyday in the Male seeking section) I always have problems because most threads I’m interested are seeking doms, when I’m a sub.

I feel like there should be two (or maybe 3 to include switches) sections, one for doms who are seeking roleplay, and one for subs who are seeking roleplay. That way we wouldn’t have to worry about messaging someone and setting up a roleplay only to find out that both are doms, or both are subs, which has happened to me before. I feel like it would make things so much convent as well as clear up lots of confusion. Thank you ^^’

Interesting idea! I mean I'd even settle for a Prefix at the very least that says "Dominant" "sub" or "switch"

As a temporary idea you can place tags in your thread for when other members search!

Interesting idea! I mean I'd even settle for a Prefix at the very least that says "Dominant" "sub" or "switch"

As a temporary idea you can place tags in your thread for when other members search!
Yeah, I would say that too, but the frustrating thing is that lots of people don’t use the tags and/or prefixes OTL. At least if there were to be separate subs, I’d know for a fact that when I’m in the dom section, all of the people who posted are doms and I wouldn’t have to worry about being super into an idea only to find out I’m not compatible

What about people who aren't wanting to play in the dom/sub paradigm? Another section for them? Which would take it to twelve sections overall (dom, sub, switch, n/a for each male, female and enby section). Which seems very unwieldy. Particularly for people who are aren't that bothered about the dom/sub thing.

Of course you could just have four sections, and have the dom/sub/switch/NA sections cover all and no genders, but I imagine some people will hit the roof and regularly ask for them back...

I think thread prefixes are the way to go.

Edit: spelling

What about people who aren't wanting to play in the dom/sub paradigm? Another section for them? Which would take it to twelve sections overall (dom, sub, switch, n/a for each male, female and enby section). Which seems very unwieldy. Particularly for people who are aren't that bothered about the dom/sub thing.

Of course you could just have four sections, and have the dom/sub/switch/NA sections cover all and no genders, but I imagine some people will hit the roof and regularly ask for them back...

I think thread prefixes are the way to go.

Edit: spelling

Ideally and I know things are easier said than done I think different sections for different broad themes like "Power Imbalance/BDSM", "Fandom/Anime", "Fantasy", "Slice of Life", "Non Sexual" etc

Prefixes would be good as you mentioned to identify at a glance if someone is wanting sub males, dominant females etc.

Back
Top Bottom