Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Secrets

H

Hinatalover1020

Takeshi smirked as he looked in the mirror, his emerald green eyes reflecting back to him. His jet black hair all spiked up, his face flawless, a six pack, arms that were muscular but not too much to be seen as a meat-head. He was perfect in his nature, a majority of girls wanted him but he only wanted one. And that one was coming over his place tonight.

He planned everything, she would come over, they would watch a movie, hang for abit, him putting some moves on, and if lady luck was in his court tonight he would take her to bed with him. Not like sex was the only thing he wanted but his hormones were active in his twenty-two year old body. He truelly did care for her and wanted her to be his and his alone.

Weeks planning this out was all worth it, he saw her the first week she moved in, a sexy lil girl that just seemed perfect in everyway, he soon started to fantasize about her and him together, the happiness that came with that contentedness. He grins as he goes back to his room, taking out her panties he stole weeks ago from her room when she wasnt there. He sniffed them and quickly put them back into the nightstand drawer, shutting it, a tiny sliver of the stripes was hanging out.

Jasmine had spent the last hour getting ready to leave for Takeshi's, though she'd forced herself to change a few things about her appearance before she left. Turning this way and that to make certain everything was perfect she couldn't stop a smile from spreading as her eyes ran along her body. Though she barely topped five foot four inches Jasmine had filled out from the slightly scrawny teen she'd been a few years before to an absolutely beautiful young woman. Hair the color of a night sky kissed with blue flowed down her back, the last six inches curling into tight, natural ringlets. Her pale gold skin had darkened slightly thanks to the summer sun to the color of pale, cream filled coffee. Large deep sapphire eyes, the darkest shade of blue that still held not a hint of black, sparkled beneath the double row of lacy lashes, and full, slightly pouting red lips rested beneath the soft line of her nose. Her cheekbones were high and sharp, easily giving away her mixed heritage.

Instead of dressing up too much for the movie that night she'd decided on a pair of her favorite black jeans along with a fitted black baby doll tank top that hugged her chest, drawing more attention to her chest. Thanks to the cut and design the eye was drawn down from her chest to the flat, though slightly curved plane of her stomach to the tops of her jeans. Hips accentuated by the hugging fit of her black jeans her legs stretched long and shapely, the small crimson rhinestones at the back pockets of her jeans drawing more attention to the generous curve of her hips and ass. Finishing off with her favorite pair of black boots Jasmine looked over herself and smiled. Last, though certainly not least, the small woman added her signature eyeliner, drawing out the ends to give her an almost cat-like appearance. With just a bit of lip-gloss she was finished.

Happy with everything Jasmine grabbed her favorite jacket, one that Takeshi had actually purchased for her on her birthday, and her purse before heading out the door. Twenty minutes later she stood outside her best friendâ??s door, knocking softly as she tucked a lock of dark hair behind one ear, allowing a bit of raven hair to obscure just one blue eye. They had been friends for only a little over a year, but things had progressed quickly and she admitted, though only to herself, that she had a crush on Takeshi, one that was quickly becoming more.

Allowing herself to think of that, instead of the strange events of the last few weeks, Jasmine smiled and waited for him to open the door.

Takeshi smiles as he ran down the steps of his house, one of the few young adults that actually own their own house instead of an apartment. He opens the door as he yanks Jasmine in, his hands quickly around her waist as he hugged her tightly. "Heh finally your here!" His voice still childish but something deeper was noticed, a seurious side that hid behind the face of a child. Standing at six foot and five inches he easily towered his friend.

"So Jaz, why didnt ya come over last week when I planned this?" He smiles softly as he walks, his arms still around her, backwards into the kitchen. "I mean I understand the breakin happened that same night too and all." He runs his left hand gently down her long hair. Something he always thought was a turn on in girls. "Still sorry to hear that, you sure they didnt steal anything of value or something?"

Inside Takeshi was laughing his ass off, he knew all about the breakin and everything cause it was him. What a stupid bitch.. Not even knowing.. He thinks as he kisses Jasmine's forehead. Tonight, your gonna be all mine and thats all that matters....

As she stood outside waiting for him to answer, Jasmine couldn't help but think of what had happened the previous week. Some part of her kept trying to tell her that it was someone close that was following her, but she refused to acknowledge the voice, even when the front of her mind persisted that it might have even been Takeshi.

That thought was quickly chased away when she saw the door open and was swept inside. Grinning broadly she hugged him back and allowed him to keep hold of her as they walked into the kitchen. "I would have been over but I was checking to make sure nothing was gone. They did take something, one of my thongs actually." Shrugging slightly and suppressing a shiver as his fingers ran through her hair, Jasmine just smiled at him.

"Besides, it's fun to make you wait for things," she purred, giving him a grin as she turned in his grasp and reached up on tiptoe to pull a bag of chips from one cabinet. Hopping up onto the counter and opening the bag she smiled at Takeshi. "So what are we watching?"

"Any horror movie of your choice, that I have that is.." He smiles as he forces a leg on eahc side of his hips as he got closer to her against the counter. "And what a lucky thief, being able to see your undies.." He smirks slightly as he licks at her cheek and places his hands around her waist. "I mean the fucker doesnt even know you and he gets to see them before me? Im appaled." He laughs lightly as he tickles her sides.

What a night that was, to sneak into her appartment and go through her shit, he found her diary that also said how she loved him. He was gonna use everything he could to his advantage for tonight, her playful side he will release but at the same time he wants to unleash her hornier animal side. He pulls her closer to him, his face mere inches from hers as he grins. "Sounds good to you sweets? A horror movie?"

Jasmine grinned broadly, immediately wrapping her legs around his waist. Giggling as he licked her cheek the small woman scooted closer to the edge of the counter and set her arms over Takeshi's shoulders. "You've seen my undies before. You used to try walking in on me while I was in the shower," she purred, squirming and giggling as he tickled her. Grabbing his hands she wrapped his arms around her body, pressing herself close as her legs tightened around him.

With him so very close she almost couldn't resist kissing him but she held herself in check, settling for nipping at his lower lip playfully as she wiggled on the counter. "Sounds good as long as we watch Alien," she purred. Jasmine fought down the urge to lean forward those few inches and press herself tightly against him and it took her a minute to realize what the growing feeling in the pit of her stomach was. After her apartment had been broken into she'd been going through her things and discovered that her diary wasn't in the right drawer; someone had read her diary. It hadn't really bothered her all that much until she realized that their positions in the kitchen were exactly what she'd described in one account of a dream she'd had in which her and Takeshi had done more than just make dinner in the kitchen.

Takeshi smirked as she nipped his lip. He moves in closer, his chest against hers as he kisses her lightly on the lips to see if it was ok. "Heh that doesnt matter, I would love to see them on with Consent." He grins lightly as he licks at her lips rather lustfully, soon nibbling on her bottom on. His fingers soon falling down the back of her pants, massaging softly as they fell under the panties she was wearing, grabbing her bare ass cheeks teasingly.

Takeshi knew exactly what he was doing and he loved it. He loved teasing her left and right, through tickling, or through these lustful motives. His fingers slowly etching more down the back of her pants he grins more, revealing his two canine teeth that were elongated. "You are beautiful when your naughty." He says teasingly into her ear.

Jasmine shivered happily against Takeshi, purring softly as she wiggled against his hands. "And you're a tease," she purred, though her voice was a bit shaky. Nipping at his earlobe and running her hands along his arms Jasmine curled her fingers in his hair and tugged his head back a bit, purring as she ran her lips along his throat before nipping softly at his pulse.

Forcing herself to pull away she wiggled out of his grasp and slid off the counter, skin still tingling from where his hands had slid along her skin. "You're going to distract me from the movie," she said, glaring at him, though she couldn't quite pull it off since her voice had been a bit shaky. "Now come on, do you want to tease me in the kitchen all night or watch the movie?" Grinning she held up her hand. "Okay, don't answer that," she smiled, shaking her head as she padded out of the kitchen.

Takeshi smirked as he followed her into the living room, getting aliens he popped it in and hit play, laying on the couch as he grabbed her and yanekd her down with him, his hands around her waist again as her back was against his chest. His hands gently rubbing at her hips. "You know, your the tease..." He whispers softly into her ear as the movie started, he nuzzled against her neck as he smiles. "But very beautiful at the same time." He smiles lightly as his fingers gently traced along her inner thigh.

Letting out a little eep as she was pulled down onto the couch beside him Jasmine smiled and stretched out, glad she'd taken the time to take off her boots when she'd first reached the livingroom. Wriggling back a bit to get comfortable Jasmine shivered as he nuzzled her neck. "You started it," she purred, shifting just enough that his fingers could move a bit higher on her thigh. Shivering slightly and letting out a soft sigh she purred and snuggled back against him, head resting on her arm as she tried to focus on the movie as a familiar heat began low in her body.

His fingers slowly playing with her jeans, slowly unbuttoning them as he kisses her neck and niblbles it softly. His right hand slowly slides down the front of her pants, cupping over her pantie-covered nether lips, slowly his palm rubbed against her folds. "Though I love to see this sexy side of you.." He whispers into her ear as he nibbles on the lobe of it. He grinds slowly against her ass, a bulge becoming evident in his pants. "You see what you started? You made me all hard..." He whispers into her ear so softly it almost was a whisper.

Jasmine was surprised to find that she didn't protest when he unbuttoned her jeans, instead she simply stayed pressed against him, head tilted slightly and breathing slightly shaky as he nibbled and kissed along her neck. Swallowing hard she barely swallowed a small moan and couldn't help arching against his hand slightly, biting softly into the back of her lower lip as she shivered.

"I didn't do anything," she said simply, voice soft and low as she felt the heat low in her body growing, knowing that he must have been able to feel the growing wet spots on her panties. Rubbing back against him Jasmine's spine arched a bit and she purred, one hand wrapped around his wrist as she debated on whether or not to pull his hand away from her.

"You like this dont you?" Takeshi asks smirking as he kisses her neck more now, biting it slightly rougher, sucking to form a hickey. His fingers slowly pressed agianst her wet spots, going into her slightly. "You want something in here?" He whispers as he slowly presses his finger against her nether lips and rubbed it, causing her pantie's fabric to grow even soaker. He grinds even rougher now as he grins and bites her neck rougher, leaving a bigger hicky.

Back
Top Bottom