Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsɪᴇs || (updated)

Parasite-Eve

It's just me and my delusions against the world.
| 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 |

𝙷𝚎𝚢
(Editing)
I was kind of new to these parts, but I have become familiar with this wonderful place. I love role-playing and writing stories, but I sometimes feel like my work isn't good enough. I want to give nothing but the best to my partners so that way we both have a fun time.

I like to have smut in my plots, I just don't want it to be the whole point of the RP. I want to build a story with my RP partner. I also love DRAMA. It's fun and it can bring the spark back into a dull RP. I'm into romantic types of RP's, but I also love a good dark psychological RP. Something that will have me

|| ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ||
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ʟᴏʟ.

(Editing)
So I've been roleplaying for quite some time now and sadly I couldn't find people who were into what I was putting out. I love writing and drawing, though I can get a bit stressed out sometimes when I do them, lol.

When it comes to my writing, I love a good dark plot, but I also like a good romance. Sometimes I try to balance the two out by making a plot with both of them in there and other times I try to keep them separate.

When doing these dark/romantic plots, I tend to make my female characters submissive. I don't really make dominant girls unless my partner and I talk it over OR if the dominant female is just a minor character.

| 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 |
  • Abduction as seduction
  • Acarophilia
  • Accidental stimulation
  • Agoraphilia
  • Aliens (playing as or with them)
  • Altocalciphilia (where my character has to wear heels for man)
  • Amaurophilia
  • My character receiving anal penetration with toys, or other things
  • Anal sex (receiving)
  • My character wearing anal toys worn under clothing
  • Anal training (Receiving)
  • Anasteemaphilia (I don't mind playing a giant woman for someone)
  • Aquaphilia
  • Asphyxiation
  • Barebacking
  • Having my character Beg in a submissive nature
  • Belonephilia {knife play}
  • Blindfolds
  • Bondage (I'm okay with heavy and light bondage)
  • Branding
  • Breath play
  • Breast/nipple torture (receiving)
  • Breast/nipple worship (receiving)
  • Clothed sex
  • I don't mind my character doing a bit of Cock worship for another persons character
  • Collaring
  • Crurophilia (I don't mind ones character having a thing for my character's legs)
  • Degradation
  • Discipline (Receiving)
  • Dirty talking
  • Double penetration
  • Dracophilia (I don't mind my character playing against a dragon.)
  • Edge play (receiving)
  • Exhibitionism
  • Face fucking (receiving)
  • Face slapping
  • Food play is fine tooooo a degree
  • I'm okay with YC having a foot fetish
  • Gags (LOVE - I don't mind my character being gagged)
  • Don't mind Group sex
  • Haematomania a.k.a. hematolagnia
  • Harpaxophilia (I don't mind if my character is being robbed and is play a role in a consensual non-consent scene.)
  • I don't mind my character being Helpless
  • Hypnotism
  • Imprisonment
  • Intoxication
  • Internal & External cumshots
  • I'm okay with my character being instructed on how to touch herself.
  • I'm okay with Katoptronophilia
  • I'm okay with Lesbophilia
  • I'm okay with Macrogenitalism
  • LOOOVE Masochism
  • Medical play (Like doctor nurse or patient and nurse or doctor.)
  • Merinthophilia
  • Odaxelagnia
  • Parthenophilia (I'm okay with this because most of the characters I play are virgins)
  • Pecattiphilia
  • Pet play (to a degree)
  • Ropework (Shibari also known as Kinbaku)
  • Stigmatophilia
  • My character wearing stockings
  • Suspension
  • I'm okay with the tentacle fetish
  • Telephonicophilia
  • Threesomes are fine
  • waxplay
  • Zelophilia
  • Voyeurism
  • IF THERES YOU LIKE AND YOU DON'T SEE IT ON THE LIST... JUST MESSAGE ME.. The worse I can say is no :)
  • Angels
  • Werewolf
  • Vampire
  • Demon
  • Dragon (playing against rather than playing as)
  • Elves
  • Fae
  • Humans (of course)
  • Orcs
  • Alien
  • If you have a preference you'd like to try out, message me.. The worse I could say is no. lol.

• I don't mind playing from the age of 19 up.
  • I don't mind playing against men OR women that are within their 20s and up.

• Anal sex (receiving)
  • Anal Training (receiving)
  • Anal Virginity (receiving)
  • Fingering (receiving)

• Vaginal sex (receiving)
  • Vaginal Virginity
  • Scissoring
  • Fingering

• Fellatio (performing)
  • Cunnilingus (giving and receiving)
  • Fingers in mouth
  • Kissing
  • Licking
  • Oral Virginity
  • Throat Penetration (receiving)
  • Saliva
  • Face Fucking

• Creampies
  • Bukkake
  • Cum marking
  • Hard and Soft Cum Facials
  • Excessive cum
  • As mentioned before internal and external cumshots
  • Snowballing
  • If there's more let me know...

| 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
I pair with Male Characters
I pair with Female Characters

| 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐌 x 𝐅 x 𝐌
𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐅 x 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅​

3 Open Plot Slots that have 3 or more major women within the plot

• I'll play 5 at most women for an individual.
  • Each woman will have their own personality.
  • Each woman can have their own back story. (It'll honestly depend on both the plot)
  • If you write two or more paragraphs, I'd definitely be down to plotting with you because that means that I will have a lot to work with especially when playing these multiple women.
  • The plot doesn't have to be romantic or anything. It can be my fantasy, your fantasy, or a mixture of the two.
  • It can be mostly smut over plot or the other way around. Doesn't matter as long as you come up with a solid idea.

There are 2 out of 3 Plot Slots open.

4 Open Plot Slots that have 2 major women within the plot

• I only play two major women. Not three. Not four. Two.​
  • I won't be much of a stickler about how much you write... All I ask is that you give me enough to work on.
  • The plot doesn't have to be romantic or anything. It can be my fantasy, your fantasy, or a mixture of the two.
  • It can be mostly smut over plot or the other way around. Doesn't matter as long as you come up with a solid idea.

There are 3 out of 4 Plot Slots Open.

When All slots are filled I will only be playing singular characters.

| 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 | • ᴄʟᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ʟᴜsᴛ | ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅ
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 I mostly play submissive characters. However, I have some ideas and face claims for some dominant female characters. Keep in mind, I give what I want to receive. I love playing against a dark and dominant character! So my dominant females will be just as dark and dominant. Any face claim within the link can be used as a dominant character. I also have two very special face claims that are listed below. These lovely ladies embody my dark side. They're a lot scarier, darker, and all-round crazier.
9d5163ef333526f8820e20d80ae1cb0c62f7c695.gifv
5e8132ca793ffbf9b5d3233b0ca0cbe620ad891b.gifv

d3273b7ca03088a6458ce1d56cff5ec434745238.gifv
539f7d4618d99b87f6b43d124556ccabe8d8a386.gifv

9959fc7fafb96ccee44f3233566f0230.jpg
7f8eb183551a8903ce84ffd93de41980192dd04d.jpg
FE2gg2KUUAIFNLy

9de8b6c24d926a27c5dc5963c76fde263826d84d.jpg
e642cc865bda64c65a7467ac899d5afa00485f92.jpg
FFluUbaVIAQBmrm

FKeXWEBVEAI4wyi
d5afe8de369fe2a19fec9d31f05a541d332c40ba.jpg
FFAddxIUcAAKAVf

443d9e949abddeba0e220a175845b5e5bffe2ee3.gifv
173fec6eccf5021eef8729caa76f08c40c43af4c.gifv

Image-from-iOS-4.png
FN7ZgqkWQAA52sF

2099ce94e73c1ab59461f7888b419be9a5ca83b0.jpg
Screenshot-2021-09-16-at-11.23.04.png
fed332154591368632dad482d1ad3784209ed78e.jpg

| 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬 | || ᴡɪʟᴅᴇsᴛ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsɪᴇs ||

| 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 |
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 || 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 [ 2 max | both spots open ]
𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅 or 𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟏
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 Doesn't have to be a werewolf, it can be another type of creature.

There's a young woman who works as a writer for her town's local newspaper. One day as she is going out to lunch, she bumps into a mysterious man, who's been watching her for a while now [She doesn't know this]. The young woman apologizes and begins to walk away, but the man asks her for help. Even though she's hungry, she decides to help him, asking what he needed help with. The man simply says he wants to talk to her about something she wrote in the local papers. Though everyone else is going off to lunch, the young woman decides to stay back and help this stranger. When she pulls out the papers with articles that she's written in the past, he looks them over but starts complaining that the fluorescents bother his eyes. She offers for them to go outside, not minding the little fresh air.

Once outside he knocks her out and takes her into the woods. This mysterious man sees her as his mate/property and can become very possessive and controlling with her. When he gets back to his secret living space [where he and his pack live], he has her chained to a bed. Hours later she awakes and finds herself chained up and the man changing in front of her. She tries to scream, but he covers her mouth, explaining that he will let her go if she stays quiet. She nods and just as he promised, he releases her from the bed.

When she's fully released, he tells her that he will take her to the kitchen to eat. Since the young woman doesn't want to get hurt, she complies and follows him to the kitchen. When she gets there, she notices that he looks at the other beautiful women in the pack. She gets annoyed with how the women swarm around him and get up the nerve to tell him off before running out of the kitchen. As she is running out the other pack members just sit there and stare at her. The man that brought her there seems calm and collective as he stands there watching her make a way to a door.

Since she knows nothing about the house, she opens a door thinking it's the exit. Little did she know that it was a basement of "sexual torture". The man grabs her and takes her down there, striping her naked, chaining her to the wall. He gags her and spanks her for what she does.

𝐒. 𝐍. or 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟐
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
{ I don't know if anyone on here knows about Vlad the Impaler, but I have the HUGEST crush on him EVER. I am madly in love with his ruthless behavior}.
There's a king who is feared by EVERYONE. He kills anything and anyone. He has sex with whomever he wants, whenever he wants, however, he wants. He protects his kingdom in his own way.

Every morning he wakes up with many women in his bed. The only thing different about this particular morning is that the daughter of one of his most faithful maids is visiting. She is planning on collecting her dead mother's possessions. Not knowing of her visit, he still continues on with his early morning sex. When the girl gets to the castle, she is told to stay in the grand hall so the king may speak with her.

𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟑
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 This has been a fantasy of mine for a while. It's pretty much about a girl getting taken by a vampire prince or princess, who kills off her father taking her away to make her
[his or her] girl. It can go either way I have so many ideas for the RP. I would honestly like to hear your opinions. This RP can involve as much smut as needed.
There's a young woman who is brutally abused by her father, a sick drunk who thinks vampires are real. Even though she would like to move out and make a life on of her own, she made a promise to someone to take care of her family no matter what. They both live in a cabin in the middle of the woods, and everyday she has to walk down a path to head into town. She is only allowed to get his medication or get food for the house.

One night she is told to head into town and collect her father's medication. As she is walking down the path in the woods, she senses that someone is following her. Her first instinct is to go back home but realizes she is to close to town to turn back. Plus, she didn't want to know what her father would do if she came back home empty-handed. As she gets closer to town a [male or female] figure comes up behind her, telling her how beautiful she is, trying to lure her into his trap.

The young woman nicely tells the [man or woman] that she didn't have time and quickly heads into town, collecting the medicine. When she gets the medicine she makes her way back down the path, running into the same stranger. She once again tells the person that she has to get home or she'd get in trouble. She quickly gets home, but it seems that she wasn't fast enough because her father starts another argument.

𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟒
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
This is kind of similar to the movie Splice, but I made it into my own little version.
She landed on earth when she was just a baby, no one knows why she was there, where she came from, or even what she was.
She's been living in a cell her whole life, hidden from the work, being experimented on. When she was being taught words she named herself Aurra. The scientist allowed her to believe that her name was Aurra, but they never called her by that name. Instead, they would make horrible nicknames for her.

As she got older they noticed that she had certain ways to adapt to her surrounding. She could transform herself into a human and keep that form for as long as she wants. The only thing different about their little human look-alike is that she has a long tail with a little stinger at the end. If she pokes anyone with it, the sting would put that person's body into a shock, killing them quickly. There have been many times where they would try to cut it off, but it always grew back.

Throughout her life, they have hit, zapped, and abused her just so they can keep her in check. One way of keeping her in check was taking her into the lab and cutting off her tail without any medication, making sure she knew who was in charge when she misbehaved. She wears a specially made shock collar that prevents her from using her other secret ability. Moving things with her mind. Not only does it keep her in place, but it prevents her from using objects to attack them.

Even though all the torture and mistreatment, she still believed she was helping humans live a better life. When she was younger they would tell her that she was helping them make a change by taking her blood. They make empty promises about treating her better once they find a cure, but they never seem to find it.

She's a very lonely girl and doesn't like to be there but knows that she has nowhere else to go. She keeps quiet and does as they say. When she isn't being experimented on she rests in her cell, playing with the little things that they give her. When they aren't around she tries to figure out what other abilities she had. When she isn't trying to figure herself out, she's wondering what the outside world is like.

The times that she uses the little words she knows, she'd ask through writing if she could go outside, but they tell her that creatures like her don't deserve to see sunlight.

She keeps to herself and doesn't speak unless spoken to. When you want her to speak she normally makes animal sounds, since she barely knows English.

More about the RP :
This one can go in many directions. . .

THE GUY OR GIRL IS HUMAN || The guy or girl is working there or has a family member that owns the place and they are visiting, and they want to know what they have been keeping a secret for so long.

THE GUY OR GIRL HAS POWERS/ ABILITIES || the guy or girl is working there or owns it cause of a family member, but they have powers. He or she is also stronger than Aurra.
[He or she must be dominant and controlling over her so she stays in her place.]

Good things about her|| Aurra is quite smart and is always eager to learn. She tries to stay on the bright side because she believes that she is helping people just like the scientists said. Though there's no proof of them doing anything to help the human race, she still believes them. She's a curious girl who is always trying to find out about new things.

Bad things about her|| She can be extremely deadly. Sometimes when she finds little rodents in the lab, she'd kill them and eat them raw or just kill them for the hell of it. Personally, she is just confused and scared of being locked up in such a secluded place. She has so much anger and sadness that she doesn't know what to do with herself. She's known as "It" in the lab and that just makes her feel worse. She finds herself lashing out sometimes because she gets so frustrated.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐅 x 𝐌 x 𝐅 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅 or 𝐌 x 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐌 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟓
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
none
Two alien sisters land on earth, fleeing their dying planet. They are the last of their kind and don't plan on letting anyone in on what they are.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 or 𝐌 x 𝐅 x 𝐌 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. or 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟔
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Slave at the market.
As a young woman is getting settled into bed for the night, she hears knock on the door. Though she is quite confused because it's way too late for someone to be knocking at her door. She hesitantly gets up from her bed and grabs a weapon of her choice as she heads over to the front door. She makes sure not to make a sound as she slowly grips the knob of the door, but before she could do anything the door is forcefully pushed open, knocking her off her feet.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟕
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Queen x Servant girl. I'm sure some of you may know who Elizabeth Báthory is.
When the queen finally comes, the young woman tries her best to stay close to the dark parts of the room, hoping that the queen walks past her. While the queen walks through the crowd of scared women, she stops right in front of the young woman, taking in her innocent beauty. The queen then plans on taking her as her next victim, but at the same time, she wants to explore every inch of her innocent body.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐅 x 𝐅 or 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟖
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Dreamssssss. A creature that comes in her dreams seducing her.. trying to lure her deeper and deeper into his dark world
I'm looking for something that involves a bit of horror but in a sexual way. I want it to be an innocent victim that doesn't know that she's being stalked for some time now, and she gets taken by this monster. something that involves a lot of bondage and whips... he thinks she should be punished at the same time he wants her to be his and only his. Eventually, he would let her be free but she still has to stay with him or he'll do something drastic.

𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟗
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
none
She was lured out into the woods by someone she trusted, but things didn't go so well for her after that. She was beaten nearly to death and left there for dead.. that is until a pack of werewolves came along. The leader was quite hesitant about her coming back to their home, knowing that humans couldn't be trusted.

𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟎
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 Demon x Innocent girl

Plot coming soon...

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅 x 𝐌
𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟏
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
This is a kind of twist to the movies Bright burn and Man of Steel.
Two brothers crash land on earth, landing on a farm of a humble man and woman. The couple ends up taking these boys in, raising them as their own. As they got older, their bond got stronger even though they were total opposites. One brother was more level headed and cared about his family and others around him. While the other brother had a temper, only caring about his family and nothing else. Please message me for further detail about the plot.

𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟐
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 Tihs is based off a movie that I love oh so much called I Am Dragon. TRAILER

A young woman moves to a new village with her family. Both her mother and father plan on opening a little business in the little village. The people are very welcoming and are very helpful when it comes to cleaning, but there's one thing that seems to make both this young woman and her family uncomfortable. The legend of a dragon terrorizing their land. Many people say they've seen it with their own eyes, but others tell them not to listen.

𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟑
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
It's a RP that I've done in the past. I've also been reading this really good greek mythology comic that has me craving for an rp like this. I think I've found a way to combine the two, but I'm still brain storming
My character is just a normal girl, living a normal life. She works as an assistant to a rather famous photographer and lives with her good friend, Natalia. One Friday night as my character is settling into bed, she hears a noise coming from outside her bedroom. She gets up, grabbing any object she can find before opening the door. There she finds her friend, Natalia, coming out of her bedroom, holding her own weapon. They both head out to figure out what's going on but don't get a chance to do much because both are knocked unconscious. By the time she awakes she finds herself in a stranger's bed alone. Please message me for more details.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟒
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 none

Royal family that's ruled over their land for centuries have two secrets that they've been hiding from their people.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟓
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 none

My character grows up in a religious home. She's a good girl with straight A's, natural beauties, and is still a virgin. What happens when the devil decides to take a stroll on earth, looking for his next victim.

𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟔
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 Sirens

My character has just come up to the surface to find a lost family member.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟕
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 Fiction, Drama : Fantasy, HORROR, GORE!!! I was inspired by the movie "Rosemary's baby" I may watch more movies to get a better feel for this plot BUT for now I'm just going to write out this starter plot. IM CRAVING FOR THIS TYPE OF PLOT.

My character's mother, and long time friend decide to move to Europe for a new beginning. Not only does my character's mother gotten a huge opportunity on a job, but it's always been my character's dream to visit Europe. Once in Europe, the three are then able to find a cheap place that was quite small, but comfy. One day while both her mother and friend is out, my character decides to go out and about to explore her new home, and possibly find a new job.
(editing will be back; may have
multiple different starters)

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅 or 𝐌 x 𝐅 x 𝐌 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟖
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 Sci-Fi, Horror (optional), Romance (optional). This plot is based on the movie Settlers. The setting can be on Mars or it can be on another planet that we both can makeup together

Plot coming soon.....

𝐒. 𝐍. or 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟗
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 Kidnapping plot!!!! I've been craving for thisss!! I did this plot before but... didn't get to continue it so, I'm up for doing it again! There's two different versions

A hard working college student is tricked into being part of a webcam things. One of her old friends do it and she drugs my character to help her relax. My character is kinda playful about it. Your character can request her to do something or even say how badly he wants her. How he wants to meet her, touch her, fuck her, etc. She'll be playful about it not really paying him any mind, but little does she know that this man or men (or woman or women) have other things in mind.

Another one would be with a girl who is caught up in a horrible storm, has either wrecked her car or has a flat tire in the middle of nowhere. She stumbles across a house and one thing leads to another. Message me for more details!

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 || 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 [ 2 max | both spots open ] (* craving this plot very much)
𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟐 𝟎
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 Potential kidnapping plot!!!! I've been craving for thisss!! any and every kink allowed

I'm thinking about a all round classic yet modern vampire story... With some action ?
Message me for more details!

𝐒. 𝐍. or 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟐 𝟏
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Apocalyptic type of idea. I'm thinking that my character can be dominant or submissive in this plot. I also think that it can be something romantic or strictly action. This idea can also be supernatural or normal (to a degree).
So in this world, men pretty much rule the world after a strange outbreak took over, killing off all the women in the world, leaving only one woman (my character) to fend for herself. Now there's two ways that this can go.
One: My character can be this bad ass woman, that isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. She isn't afraid to bite someone's head off if they come at her the wrong way. She can be in charge of her own little group of men. Or she can be living on her own and gets captured or something.
Two: My character is kind of unskilled when it comes to fighting, but she can hunt (some what). I do see her being head strong and very reserved, but will submit to the right person.
Overall, I would totally love to discuss the idea and possibly bounce some ideas back and forth.

Message me for more details!

𝐒. 𝐍. # 𝟎 𝟐 𝟐
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Cyberpunk type of idea, inspired by a foreign filmed I watched called Edit and I. I like the action in it and the idea of something invading the characters body, turning it into a weapon.
I was thinking that my character is a fresh out of college assistant at some type of facility. She is trying to help out with a project.. While helping she may take some form of enhancement; no matter if it's a pill or a chip … maybe even both.
Message for more details and to discuss some things.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐅 x 𝐅 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. # 𝟎 𝟐 𝟑
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Can be something inspired by the anime show Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid.
I'm willing to hear some ideas if you have any! Message me

𝐒. 𝐍. # 𝟎 𝟐 𝟒
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 To be added soon...I am craving this one
I was thinking maybe her blood is different from the others he's ever tasted? Her bloodline could be extremely rare.. More rare than the two women that he chose to be his wife.

This plot involves an ancient vampire. He's wealthy and has a harem filled of beautiful women. BUT he has two women that he picked as his wives. The three have ruled the world for many of years. That is until one infamous girl comes into play. It shifts things and turns the wives lives upside down.

More Plots coming soon...

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬
EDITTED
I want to do an Underworld RP but with a twist.
My character has an estrange father, that has contacted her, apologizing to her for not being a part of her life, and that he wants to build a relationship with her. He offers her to come visit the small little town that he lives in. She's hesitant at first, even questions if she wants to even know her father. In the end she agrees, taking some vacation days from work to go visit him.

When there, he asks her a million and one questions about her life before telling her that he was a doctor of science. My character finds it fascinating, but doesn't really want to hear about his work life. She was more focused on understanding why he wants to be in her life all of a sudden. BUT before the two can get a chance to go out and try to reconnect, my character get's "mysteriously" sick. He offers to help her get well and my character agree, trusting that he could do so.

There's many ideas that i would love to try out. Maybe she's been sick and her father has been experimenting on her for a cure (or maybe he has been doing things to her to make a perfect vampire, werewolf, or maybe hybrid)... Maybe he's trying to help discover some hidden secrets for the
the vampires or the werewolves (Lycans), or maybe both. One night she escapes from her home while her father is sleeping and one of them take her?

𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
Most of my RPs are triggers and have smut in it. If you have limits please just let me know and we can do something else. I am not mandatory on just making romantic RPs even though I love them. I am fine with it.

I am so sorry if it's a lot, I love writing and making plots. If you like a certain idea, but want to mix it up, please tell me I don't mind that at all. I am looking for some long-term partnership and friendship. I'd love to form a story with you guys and learn your likes and dislikes. Also...if you feel like I abandoned our plots, I didn't I sometimes get busy or I opened the message then it got lost in the inbox.

° please keep the RP the RP. Don't ask me personal info unless we are close or become close.°

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom